ISIS Jihadist: “This Is The War Muhammad Promised Us, The War Of The Great Tribulation”
“Religion which requires persecution to sustain, it is of the devil’s propagation.” – Hosea Ballou
And for those who believe that laying down their lives for the glory of “Allah” grants them guaranteed entry into paradise, death is not a deterrent. It is an incentive …
Revelation 6:8, “And I looked, and behold a [χλωρός – “green“] horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts [θηρίον – “savage, brutal, bestial men“] of the earth…”
By Walid Shoebat, “Anthony said: ‘It is hard to imagine how the planet can continue much longer, judging by the rate it is descending into barbarism.’
What is happening Anthony is that we are approaching a revival of a dark history when Islam proudly built pyramids out of human skulls and made blood flow in ravines. And when you see this revival of Islam complete is when you will look back at our current time now and say: ‘these were the good old days’.
These fighters who gather in Iraq and Syria are not there for the primary goal to fight Maliki and Assad. Abu Omar, a Sunni jihadist fighting in Aleppo said, ‘If you think that all these mujahideen came from around the world to fight Assad, you are mistaken. All of them came here as it was foretold and promised by the Prophet. It is the war He promised us; the war of The Great Tribulation.’
The Jihadists have a set of belief that one third of the Muslims in the world will be killed.
They study Bible Prophecy and are very aware of the text in Revelation and prepare to be the antithesis of what Christians believe; the white horse rider is the soon to come Mahdi and the ‘Euphrates’ in Revelation 9 to them is their Caliphate in Iraq and the one-third who are slain they consider it about them, the only true Muslims:
‘Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.’ (Revelation 9:14-15)
They even have their prophetic narrative which includes the peace treaty which they believe is made between the Muslims under the leadership of the Mahdi and the Roman (crusader Christian world) and speak of a battle between the two in which they believe that one-third of the Muslims will lose to join the Christians and betray Islam. These will be unforgiven and end up in hellfire. The other third will be martyred to enter paradise and yet another will gain the victory in Armageddon which they even spell out in their teachings.
The mission they have to to do is a great slaughter in which blood will be spilt as a river and heads will pile up in mounds. Indeed, on June 10 the Islamic State in Al-Sham (ISIS) burst upon the world with the capture of Mosul in Iraq, the effective obliteration of the Iraq/Syria border (and possibly the Iraqi state itself), a highly-self-publicized massacre of prisoners (some accounts say more than 1,700), the sudden creation of up to half a million internally displaced refugees in Iraq, and emphatic threats to eradicate Shia Muslim shrines, the Kingdom of Jordan, and (as of June 22) to do the United States more harm than Osama bin Laden ever did. In mid June, ISIS posted pictures on Twitter that appeared to show the massacre of 1,700 Iraqi soldiers after the fall of the city of Tikrit.” Read more.
The Islamic Antichrist: What Does It All Mean? – “All [Satan] can do is create his own corrupted version of God’s elect, to wage war against God’s elect, in an effort to replace God’s elect with one that is created in his own image. Just as the Ekklesia of YHWH is the ‘Body of Christ’ (and also referred to as His Bride), Satan’s counterfeit of the Church — the Ummah — is the ‘Body of Antichrist’ (and is referred to as the Harlot):
* Yahweh has the Ekklesia (The congregation of God, the true Church).
* Satan has the Ummah (The congregation of Allah, an apostate Church).
* Yahweh has given the Ekklesia His Word, the Word of God, the Holy Bible.
* Satan has given the Ummah its corruption, the ‘Word of Allah’, the ‘Holy’ Qur’an.
* Yahweh’s Ekklesia is like ‘a bride adorned for her husband’ and filled with ‘the glory of God.’
* Satan’s Ummah is like a harlot ‘decked with gold and precious stones and pearls’ and filled with abominations.
* Yahweh’s Ekklesia is ‘a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.’
* Satan’s Ummah is ‘a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit…’
* Yahweh’s Ekklesia is the multitude of the Lamb — Jesus the Messiah — whom they follow.
* Satan’s Ummah is the multitude of a man — Mohammed the ‘prophet’ — whom they follow.
* Yahweh’s Ekklesia comes out of Great Tribulation.
* Satan’s Ummah is responsible for it.
* Yahweh’s Ekklesia receives the seal of God upon their foreheads and are redeemed.
* Satan’s Ummah receives the Mark of the Beast upon their foreheads and are condemned.
* Yahweh’s Ekklesia will be lead to springs of living waters.
* Satan’s Ummah will drink of the wine of the wrath of God.” Read more.