Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
Luke 17:1-2, “Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones [children] to sin.’”
The Clarion Project – “Egyptian children have released an online video imitating ISIS’s slaughter of Egyptians Copts in Libya. In the short clip they imitate the jihadists slaughtering their prisoners, using sticks for knives.
One of the kids, playing the role of the leader and holding a stick for a sword, said ‘we are slaughtering the children, women and old people’ after that he commands his ‘fighters’ to carry out the ‘slaughter.’
The clip was filmed in the city of El-Mahalla in the Nile delta.
Dr. Yasri Abdel Muhsen, an academic psychologist, told Al-Arabiya, that publishing ISIS’ clips makes jihadists into heroes in the imagination of children, especially if you understand that the kids feel a kind of uniqueness watching those clips again and again.
He emphasized that watching and re-watching the clips causes the imagination to become mixed with reality. He noted that psychological studies show that if a child gets three hours of indirect education (such as through watching these videos) it affects 70% of their behavior. When a child watches ISIS’ crimes, he is being influenced by an unconscious will to imitate. Children are predisposed to mimic, for example family members in their movements, their tone of speech and their behavior. When these sights repeat themselves, Dr. Muhsen stressed, a child has no choice but imitation.
Dr. Muna Ahmed Hussein, a scholar of cultural media, told Al-Arabiya that what the children in El-Mahalla did emphasized a crisis taking place in Egyptian society. She said we are facing a generation that started imitating the crimes of the society unaware of their severity. In the future a child can get used to it and even contract complicated mental illnesses.
She described how American soldiers that fought in Iraq came back suffering from mental illness due to the sights of killing, the violence and the frequent exposure to seeing corpses and blood.
In the past most of the families refused to let children watch the slaughter of chickens or sheep so that they won’t be affected by that mentality and so it won’t invoke their feelings. But now, unfortunately, Dr Hussein said, families are calling on their children to watch violent movies and clips of ISIS.” Source – The Clarion Project.
Flashback: And A Little Child Shall Bleed Them
- Muslim Brotherhood: We Must Nurse Our Children On Hatred
- German Imam Tells Children To Practice Beheading Using Chickens
- Al Qaeda: Teach Children To Love Religion, Death, Jihad, Martyrdom
- Syrian Cleric To Kids: Hate & Kill Christians, ‘Entire World Is For Allah’
- Proud Muslim Dad Posts Photo Of 7-Year-Old Son With Beheaded Enemy
- ISIS Caliphate Using Dolls To Train Children How To Behead Non-Muslims
- ISIS Opens Family ‘Cinema’ To Showcase Brutal Crimes, Terror, Beheadings
- Celebrating Death: Canadian Mosque Teaches Little Children How To Behead
- Cleric: Terrorist Are Role Models, We Need Children Who Will Be Slaughterers
- ‘Islamic State’ Children Taught To Fire Machine Guns, Forced To Watch Beheadings, Crucifixions And Stonings