“Islamic State” Children Taught To Fire Machine Guns, Forced To Watch Beheadings, Crucifixions And Stonings
In the words of Crosby, Stills & Nash, “Teach your children well … And feed them on your dreams.” But I doubt they had this hellish nightmare in mind …
Luke 17:1-2, “Jesus said to his disciples: ‘Things that cause people to sin are bound to come, but woe to that person through whom they come. It would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around his neck than for him to cause one of these little ones [children] to sin.’”
- Flashback: Muslim Brotherhood: We Must Nurse Our Children On Hatred
- Flashback: Toronto Islamic School Teaches Anti-Semitic Material To Children
- Flashback: UK: Muslim Convert Raises Children To Hate, Murder Non-Muslims
- Flashback: Al Qaeda: Teach Children To Love Religion, Death, Jihad, Martyrdom
- Flashback: Syrian Cleric To Kids: Hate & Kill Christians, ‘Entire World Is For Allah’
- Flashback: ‘That’s My Boy’: Proud Muslim Father From Australia Posts Photo Of 7-Year-Old Son Holding Beheaded Enemy
The footage released by the terror group shows small children sitting reading from the holy book before showing a youngster, wearing a ski mask, firing an automatic weapon, which he struggle to control as he fires it.
It then shows another boy assembling a weapon, while other children look on in the background.
The video, one of many made by the group is thought to be an attempt to boast of their young recruits.
It also shows youngsters taking an oath pledging an allegiance to the Islamic State and an even younger boy being asked what he would like to say to infidels.
He replies: ‘Infidels.. you are to be killed.’
One boy, who managed to flee from one of the training camps told CNN how he was just 13 when ISIS tried to recruit him.
He says that his father tried to stop him but militias threatened to behead him if he didn’t let his son go.
The boy, who has not been named, eventually went to the camp, where he said they exercised, learned about the Quran, took courses on weapons, while some were forced to watch gruesome videos.
He added: ‘When we go to the mosque, they order us to come the next day at a specific time and place to [watch] heads cut off, lashings or stonings.
‘We saw a young man who did not fast for Ramadan, so they crucified him for three days, and we saw a woman being stoned [to death] because she committed adultery.'” Read more.