Large Chunk Of Sun Ripped Off, Heading Towards Earth At 2 Million Miles An Hour
Luke 21:25, “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring …”
Corey Powell, Editor of Discover Magazine, joined Bill Hemmer on America’s Newsroom this morning to explain the giant black hole, and what it means for us here on Earth.
‘The reason it’s dark is that whole chunk of the sun basically ripped off, blew out and is coming our way at about two million miles an hour,’ said Powell.
Well, that doesn’t sound good. Powell explained that this phenomenon happens frequently, but we don’t often see something this large.
He said that when the chunk of the sun hits Earth, it would cause auroras, and would wiggle the magnetic field. The major concern would be potential disruptions to GPS signals and interference with communication satellites and power lines.” Source – Fox News Insider.
Lloyds Of London Warns Of Devastating Electro-Magnetic Pulse From The Sun – “Lloyd’s of London, the world’s specialist insurance company providing services to companies in more than 200 countries, has issued a dire warning of the potential consequences of an electromagnetic pulse event from a solar storm, according to report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin... ‘A severe space weather event that causes major disruption to the electricity network in North America could have major implications for the insurance industry,’ the study said. ‘The total U.S. population at risk of an extended outage from a Carrington-level storm ranges between 20-40 million with durations up to 1-2 years.'” Read more.
- Multiple Eye Witnesses: Many New Jersey Muslims Celebrated The 9/11 Attacks midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/mul… https://t.co/cWB9W7e0Sj 13 hours ago
- Lebanon begins terrorist releases in exchange with Al Nusra 12/01/2015Al-Qaeda affiliate group hands over body of executed Lebanese soldier in exchange for Beirut releasing terrorists.
- Erdogan hints it will be 'possible' to repair ties with Israel 12/01/2015Turkey’s President tells Israeli radio he thinks it would be possible to repair the strained ties with Israel, but doesn't elaborate.
- Assad accuses France of 'supporting terrorism' 12/01/2015Syrian President rejects France as venue for signing peace deal with opponents, says France supports terrorism.
- France expects IAEA to provide answers on past Iran nuclear work 12/01/2015France says IAEA must provide all the information on whether Iran has in the past carried out work related to nuclear weapons.
- Netanyahu: Handshake with Abbas was part of protocol 12/01/2015Netanyahu tells reporters his handshake with Abbas was part of diplomatic protocol, but stresses he is not hoping for PA's downfall.
- Erdogan: Prove Turkey bought oil from ISIS and I'll resign 12/01/2015Turkish President says he would be ready to quit office if allegations by Russia that Turkey traded oil with ISIS jihadists were proven.
- Abbas blames Israel for all the PA's ecological problems 11/30/2015PA chairman attacks Israel at climate conference, claims it is destroying the PA's natural resources.
- Paradigms Lost: The EUBruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Historian of science Thomas Kuhn famously argued that scientific progress comes not from an incremental, stepwise accumulation of knowledge, but rather from a “paradigm shift,” the relatively sudden collapse of an old paradigm under the weight of new evidence and new insight […]
- Rename the Racist Democratic PartyDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Former Democratic President Woodrow Wilson may be purged from his alma mater, Princeton University. The old “Schoolmaster of Politics”, as he was known for his academic background at Cornell, Bryn Mawr, Wesleyan and finally president of Prin […]
- Forget Micro-Aggressions! Get Serious About Micro-Treasons!The campus moonbatocracy in the US has become obsessed with "micro-aggressions." These are supposed to be seemingly harmless words or forms of behavior that make fashionable minorities feel oppressed. Things like wearing a sombrero on Halloween or telling a black women that you are proud that she graduated cum laude. I guess a macro-aggression […]
- Feds Delay Deal for California ISIS SupporterDespite a tepid response from the president, the November 13 terrorist attacks in Paris may be causing some U.S. officials to take stateside ISIS recruits more seriously. On November 17, the U.S. Department of Justice was to make an offer to Islamic State supporter Nicholas Teausant, seeking to resolve his case without trial “with the possibility of a guilty […]
- Do Ahmadi Muslims Really Speak for Islam?On a regular basis, and seemingly always after a jihadist attack, news stations reach out to individuals who claim to speak for Islam and who, by the way, happen to repeat the mantra that Islam is a “Religion of Peace” and prohibits violence. Popular among these spokesmen are two individuals named Harris Zafar and Qasim Rashid. And when they are speaking, t […]
- Don’t Punish the Families of Terrorists Who Knew About Impending Attacks?Israel struggles with terrorist attacks, and works vigilantly to combat suicide attacks. The government is forced to resort to means that will protect her people – and combat terrorists who believe they will head to heaven and be rewarded as part of their jihad. Rightfully, the Israeli government has pursued a path of home demolition. As Prime Minister Biny […]
- Culture Wars: Volume V of the Black Book of the American LeftTo order “The Black Book of the American Left, Volume V: Culture Wars," Click Here. We encourage our readers to visit BlackBookOfTheAmericanLeft.com – which features David Horowitz’s introductions to Volumes 1-5 of this 10-volume series, along with their tables of contents, reviews and interviews with the author. One of my least favorite modern phrases […]
- The Paris Attacks Are Bad News For Christian RefugeesICC Note: In the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Paris, the shifting tide of sentiment towards refugees fleeing from Syria means even less chance of support for Syrian Christians who were already in bad situation. The conflict and persecution on one side and the fear on the other, leaves them in the middle with dwindling aid and support. 11/16/2015 Midd […]
- West Has ‘Betrayed The Christians Of The East’, Says Syrian PatriarchICC Note: In a new statement, the head of the Syrian Catholic church has voiced his frustration with the role of the west in the conflict plaguing Iraq and Syria that has forced hundreds of thousands of Christians out of their homes and countries. While it is persecution happening at the hands of Islamic jihadists, those in the region point to outsiders who […]
- 7 Assyrian Christian Refugees Drown While Crossing Aegean SeaICC Note: As an example of the latest casualties of the war in Iraq and Syria and the impact of ISIS, 7 Assyrian Christian refugees drowned along with more than a dozen others as they tried to cross the Aegean Sea into Greece. The two families were from the Christian town of Qaraqosh, which fell to ISIS control in Summer 2014. The boat that the families were […]
- Is The Syrian Refugee Process Stacked Against Christian Migrants?ICC Note: As the public and politicians debate what to do about Syrian refugees, it is important to actually look at the process involved in the issue. The system for legally resettling refugees is complex and often stacked against Christians. The system to legally – and safely – process refugees needs to be addressed, along with dealing with those who come […]
- Paris Attacks Just A Sample Of ISIS In Middle EastICC Note: The deadly terrorist attacks in Paris have demonstrated for the Western world the realities of what ISIS has been doing in the Middle East for years. The daily targeting of enemies with heavy weaponry or improvised explosive devises (IEDs) are a primary tool of Islamic terrorists in achieving their aims of an Islamic State where either all are Musl […]
- Christianity On The Brink?ICC Note: Why would Christians be fleeing their homes in Syria and Iraq? It is because they are in search of a life for their families. They want their children to be able to go to school without fear that the next bomb that explodes will be at their school or the next sniper target will not be their child. This is the reality that has threatened the presenc […]
- Obama’s ‘Shameful’ Policy Toward Middle Eastern ChristiansICC Note: President Obama has responded to criticism from some political leaders who have urged for priority to be given to Christians in the Middle East by calling such ideas “shameful.” While there needs to be recognition that the current violence in the Middle East has affected many groups, the action taken by the Obama administration towards Christians i […]
- The Watchman Show: After Paris, What's Next for ISIS? 11/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the growing ISIS threat to America in the wake of the Paris attacks. We also examine how Europe's capital, Brussels, is in the crosshairs of radical Islamists. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Paris Terror: Can It Happen Here? 11/16/2015Cross posted at erickstakelbeck.com Details are still pouring in about last night’s horrific jihadist massacre in Paris. Although ISIS has claimed responsibility for the carnage, we still don’t know, as of this writing, the identities of the eight jihadists who carried out the slaughter at multiple venues. Were they all French citizens? Were they “returnees” […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Tracking the Global Jihad 11/10/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we travel to hotspots around the world to monitor the latest developments in the battle against the global jihad. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.7 - 25km WSW of Medford, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2015-11-30 09:49:13 UTC2015-11-30 03:49:13 -06:00 at epicenterLocation36.737°N 98.006°WDepth5.00 km (3.11 mi)
- M 6.2 - 66km NNW of Taltal, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2015-11-27 21:00:22 UTC2015-11-27 18:00:22 -03:00 at epicenterLocation24.817°S 70.632°WDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 6.7 - 127km SSW of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IITime2015-11-26 05:45:18 UTC2015-11-26 00:45:18 -05:00 at epicenterLocation9.191°S 71.288°WDepth599.35 km (372.42 mi)
- M 7.6 - 210km S of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IVTime2015-11-24 22:50:53 UTC2015-11-24 17:50:53 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.048°S 71.023°WDepth611.71 km (380.10 mi)
- M 7.6 - 169km WNW of Iberia, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - VI Time2015-11-24 22:45:38 UTC2015-11-24 17:45:38 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.548°S 70.904°WDepth600.63 km (373.21 mi)
- Multiple Eye Witnesses: Many New Jersey Muslims Celebrated The 9/11 Attacks
- Insanity: 57 Paris Airport Workers Are On Terror Watch List
- Researchers Spend 3 Years Examining Texts Of World’s 10 Largest Religions And Conclude Something We Already Knew
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States
- Iraq: Elaborate Series Of ISIS-Made Caves Found Under Sinjar Mountains Littered With US-Made Weapons
- Report: Violent Crimes By “Refugees” Skyrocketing Across America
- Iraqi Christians In U.S. Face Deportation While Obama Welcomes Syrian Muslims
- Germany: Christian Man Hospitalized After Muslim “Refugee” Beats Him For Sharing Faith
- Video: Obama-Backed “Allahu Akbar” Terrorists Shoot Down Russian Rescue Helicopter After Turkey Shoots Down Russian Fighter Jet
- Belgium: Muslim Preachers Teaching Kids To Steal From Non-Muslims
- UK: London Police Bravely Dive Into Canal To Rescue … Islamic Books
- Third Paris Stadium Jihad Suicide Bomber Identified As “Refugee” Who Entered Via Greece
- “We Are Coming”: Pro-ISIS Messages Found On Ohio College Campus
- Mali: Dozens Slaughtered After Muslim Gunmen Storm Hotel, Search For Non-Muslims To Kill
- Italian Police: Christians Killed After Muslim Migrants Throw Them All Overboard
- Officials: Islamic State Aggressively Pursuing Weapons Of Mass Destruction To Use Against Us
- Six Muslim Men From Middle East Apprehended After Illegally Crossing Arizona-Mexico Border
- Six US-Bound Syrian Men With Fake Passports Caught In Honduras
- Turkey Arrests 8 Europe-Bound ISIS Militants “Posing As Refugees”
- Nearly 70 Muslims Arrested In America For ISIS-Related Terror Plots … Including “Refugees”
- Canada: Police Open Fire On Suspected Suicide Bomber Near Toronto
- Germany: Soccer Stadium Evacuated After Bomb Plot Discovered
- US: Half Of All Governors Say No To Syrian “Refugees”, One Already Goes Missing In Louisiana
- ISIS Threatens Mass Casualty Terror Attacks In Washington DC And Other European Countries
- David Wood: The Qur’an And The Siege Of Paris
- ISIS: The Attacks On Paris By The Slaves Of Allah Are Only “The First Of The Storm”
- Police: Two Paris ISIS Terrorists Were Registered “Refugees” This Year
- Islam In France: Multiple ISIS Jihadists Kill At Least 129 In Wave Of Attacks Throughout Central Paris
- Report: ISIS Jihadists Tie Up, Line Up, Gun Down Hundreds Of Syrian Children In Sickening Video
- Michigan: Muslims Take Over Hamtramck City Council And Issue Warning To Non-Muslims
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,131,999 Visitors Since March 2011