Large Chunk Of Sun Ripped Off, Heading Towards Earth At 2 Million Miles An Hour
Luke 21:25, “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring …”
Corey Powell, Editor of Discover Magazine, joined Bill Hemmer on America’s Newsroom this morning to explain the giant black hole, and what it means for us here on Earth.
‘The reason it’s dark is that whole chunk of the sun basically ripped off, blew out and is coming our way at about two million miles an hour,’ said Powell.
Well, that doesn’t sound good. Powell explained that this phenomenon happens frequently, but we don’t often see something this large.
He said that when the chunk of the sun hits Earth, it would cause auroras, and would wiggle the magnetic field. The major concern would be potential disruptions to GPS signals and interference with communication satellites and power lines.” Source – Fox News Insider.
Lloyds Of London Warns Of Devastating Electro-Magnetic Pulse From The Sun – “Lloyd’s of London, the world’s specialist insurance company providing services to companies in more than 200 countries, has issued a dire warning of the potential consequences of an electromagnetic pulse event from a solar storm, according to report from Joseph Farah’s G2 Bulletin... ‘A severe space weather event that causes major disruption to the electricity network in North America could have major implications for the insurance industry,’ the study said. ‘The total U.S. population at risk of an extended outage from a Carrington-level storm ranges between 20-40 million with durations up to 1-2 years.'” Read more.
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/nyp… https://t.co/qsIXvneisR 2 months ago
- Liberman quick to proclaim: I support the 'two-state solution' 05/30/2016Newly sworn in Defense Minister expresses support for “two-state solution” and Egypt's call for peace talks.
- PFLP calls for 'mass struggle' against French initiative 05/30/2016Communist terror group calls for global move to 'bring down' French initiative - which aims to force Israeli concessions in peace talks.
- Palestinian factions attack 'meaningless' PLO on anniversary 05/30/2016Hamas, Islamic Jihad and DFLP gang up on PLO for abandoning its goal and being controlled by Abbas on its 52nd anniversary.
- Life behind plastic in Syria's window-less city 05/30/2016Ravaged by years of brutal civil war, civilians still left in Aleppo don't bother replacing their shattered windows anymore.
- Iraq forces push into streets of ISIS-held Fallujah 05/30/2016Iraqi special forces prepare for toughest battle yet - but ISIS looking increasingly weakened.
- Iran cracks down on phone messaging 05/30/2016Tehran demands foreign messaging apps, i.e. Telegram, move all messages from Iranians to local servers by 2017.
- UNRWA facing refugee protests, closings, and rumors 05/30/2016UN body responsible for Arab refugees – but which actually perpetuates them – denies it plans to close Gaza office.
- Kristol’s Betrayal Gets SeriousReprinted from Breitbart. Over the Memorial Day Weekend, Bill Kristol doubled down on his betrayal of this country with a pair of tweets: “Just a heads up over this holiday weekend: There will be an independent candidate--an impressive one, with a strong team and a real chance.” “Those accused of betraying GOP by opposing Trump can take heart from P. Henry 2 […]
- Dishonoring Veterans, Honoring TerroristsDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. On Memorial Day, the flowers bloom. A dozen towns in a dozen states all claim that it began there when after the long weary struggle of the Civil War, the mothers and sisters of the lost and the fallen brought fresh cut flowers to bring a to […]
- Honoring our Fallen Soldiers During my 30-year career with the former INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) I had the privilege of working with members of many other law enforcement agencies, both from within the United States and with those of foreign governments. One of those foreign police forces was the Israeli National Police. There are times when a statement made by someon […]
- Enemies, Foreign and DomesticEnemies, Foreign and Domestic: A SEAL’s Story is a new book by former Navy SEAL Carl Higbie. Higbie was on the Navy SEAL assault team that in the summer of 2007 captured the most wanted man in the Middle East (apart from Osama bin Laden) – Ahmed Hashim Abd Al-Isawi, known as the Butcher of Fallujah. But afterward, Higbie and others in his unit were charged w […]
- American Jewish Group: Move Over, Israelis, We’re Taking OverA group of prominent American Jews, in tandem with a group of retired, left-wing Israeli military and security officials and an American security think tank, is seeking—via the next U.S. president, whoever he or she will be—to force policies on Israel that its government and a large majority of its population oppose. Ron Kampeas of the Jewish Telegraphic Age […]
- Netanyahu’s Difficult Political ChoicesThe Israeli media dubbed last week’s developments as a “political storm.” It involved the breakdown of negotiations between opposition leader Yitzhak “Bogie” Herzog, chairman of the Zionist Camp and its main component, the Labor Party, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. They have been negotiating the entry of Herzog’s party into the government with its […]
- Switzerland: What’s in a Handshake?Sometimes it’s the little things that are most telling. In Switzerland it has long been customary for students to shake the hands of their teachers at the beginning and end of the school day. It’s a sign of solidarity and mutual respect between teacher and pupil, one that is thought to encourage the right classroom atmosphere. Justice Minister Simonetta Somm […]
- Dominican Sisters recount harrowing escape from ISIS in Iraq, resulting in death of 23 elderly nuns from heart attacksICC Note: 23 sisters of the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine of Siena-Iraq have died in the past 18 months due to the trauma of escaping ISIS in Iraq. The Dominican Sisters have been serving in Iraq for over 150 years now, having historically good relations with their muslim neighbors. The first attack from ISIS came in 2003, however the full advance of IS […]
- UPDATE: Praise: Kerry Declares Genocide Happening After Groups Apply PressureICC Note: After an inundation of articles and indictments against Secretary Kerry and the Obama Administration for stating they would NOT declare genocide against Christians and minorities in Iraq and Syria, Secretary Kerry was forced to make the declaration today as scheduled. The State Department's announcement join a chorus of top leaders throughout […]
- GENOCIDE: The Label Our Leaders FearUnwrapping the “G” Word Controversy: Why Government Officials Fear the Label of Genocide By: Emma Lane, Regional Manager for the Middle East 3/16/2016 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - In 1948, Raphael Lemkin coined the term “genocide” in a book called “Nazi Rule in Occupied Germany.” World War II had just ended, and world leaders were des […]
- State Department: Secretary Kerry Will MISS Deadline on Calling ISIS Actions “Genocide”ICC Note: In another great failure by a fearful and boneless administration, the State Department announced that John Kerry would NOT meet his March 17 deadline on labeling the ISIS and jihadist actions towards Christians and religious minorities in the Middle East as "genocide." ICC's Regional Manager for the Middle East is releasing an arti […]
- Human Rights Watch to Egypt: Reverse Blasphemy Conviction of ChildrenICC Note: A justice minister in Egypt was fired for saying "he would arrest Prophet Muhammad if he committed a crime" because those remarks were considered "blasphemous." Never mind the fact that a blasphemy allegation in Egypt is one that results from saying or freely expressing ANY opinion that an Islamist might think is a negative com […]
- ISIS Burns Textbooks to Erase Any Trace of Christianity from Middle East HistoryICC Note: In a new desperate move to forcibly prove its religious indoctrination is the "truth," ISIS militants in Iraq have burned thousands of textbooks and educational resources pointing to the factual history of Christianity. Believers who stand firm in their faith generally don't feel the need to burn the religious texts of other religio […]
- PRAISE: Despite Rise in Middle East Persecution, More People Coming to Faith in Christ Than Ever BeforeICC Note: "The Harvest is great, but the workers are, indeed, few," said a Christian Pastor from a Middle East church, recently. "We don't even have enough people to disciple and mentor Muslim-born Christian converts." With such violence and destruction in Syria and throughout the Middle East, reports continue to come out about an […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.2 - 58km NNE of Visokoi Island, South Georgia and the South Sandwich IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - I Time2016-05-28 09:46:59 UTC2016-05-28 07:46:59 -02:00 at epicenterLocation56.203°S 26.893°WDepth72.68 km (45.16 mi)
- M 6.6 - 161km SSE of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - III Time2016-05-28 05:38:51 UTC2016-05-27 17:38:51 -12:00 at epicenterLocation22.021°S 178.161°WDepth416.79 km (258.98 mi)
- M 6.4 - 19km S of Ndoi Island, FijiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - II DYFI? - ITime2016-05-27 04:08:44 UTC2016-05-26 16:08:44 -12:00 at epicenterLocation20.827°S 178.671°WDepth572.13 km (355.51 mi)
- M 6.8 - 24km NW of Rosa Zarate, EcuadorPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - IV Time2016-05-18 16:46:44 UTC2016-05-18 11:46:44 -05:00 at epicenterLocation0.465°N 79.641°WDepth31.00 km (19.26 mi)
- M 6.7 - 34km WNW of Rosa Zarate, EcuadorPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2016-05-18 07:57:05 UTC2016-05-18 02:57:05 -05:00 at epicenterLocation0.428°N 79.765°WDepth32.42 km (20.14 mi)
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
- Islamic State In Bangladesh Kills Convert To Christianity To Teach A “Lesson To Others”
- ISIS Vows More Dark Days For Europe, “What Awaits You Will Be Even Harsher, Even More Bitter, By The Permission Of Allah”
- David Wood: “Jihad Is Now A Way Of Life In The West”
- UK: Would-Be Terrorists Are Being Taught How To Slit Throats And Behead INSIDE British Prisons
- “We Are At War”: 31 Dead After Muslims Attack Brussels Airport And Subway, ISIS Claims Responsibility
- 321: The “Closest Comets To Pass By Earth In Recorded History” Swing By On Monday
- Muslim Music Video Praises Suicide Bombings, Longs For Blood And Body Parts
- France Battling Jihadis In Police Force, Military
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Jihadist Ordered By Allah “To Kill People” Previously Had Restricted Security Clearance At Nation’s Busiest Airport
- Italy: Imam Reminds Muslim Migrants That “Allah Ordered You To Kill”
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Muslim Stabs Soldiers, Says “Allah Told Me To Come Here And Kill People”
- MustSeeTV: David Wood Fact Checks Islam-Sanitizing Video Titled “10 Lies You Were Told About Islam”
- Again: Palestinian Official Praises Terrorists As The “Crown On Our Head”
- Uruguay: Muslim Boasts “I Killed A Jew Because Allah Ordered It”
- Muslim Converts To Christianity After Studying “Allah’s Laws”
- Latest ISIS Execution Video Shows Victim Forced To Wear GoPro Camera And Jump To His Death, More Beheadings
- Oh, Canada: Montreal Muslim Develops Sudden Affection For ISIS, Starts Threatening Neighbors
- Denmark: Teenage Girl Converts To Islam, Develops Sudden Urge To Detonate Chemical Bomb At Jewish School
- Iran Test Fires “Israel Must Be Wiped Out” Missiles, Threatens To Leave “Nuke Deal”
- Mini-Documentary: “The Nine – Overcoming ISIS”
- Again: Islamic State Savages Behead Boy For Missing His Friday Prayers
- 3-In-1: Supermoon, Solar Eclipse And “Staggeringly Close” Asteroid To All Happen On March 8th
- Oh, Canada: Multicultural Council Member Welcoming Muslim “Refugees” Calls Killing Jews A “Sacred Duty Of Jihad”
- Moscow Child Beheader: Allah Made Me Do It
- Hocus-Pocus: Saudi Cleric Warns That Posting Pics On Social Media May Cause Cancer In Children
- Professor Of Qur’anic Studies: “Jews Are Causing Devastating Corruption Throughout The Land”
- Canada: Quebec Imam Says Islam Condones “Marital Rape” And Wife Beating
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,231,348 Visitors Since March 2011