France: Muslim Mobs Burn Nearly 1,200 Cars On New Year’s Eve
For peaceful purposes …
The Conservative Papers – “Interior Minister Manuel Valls said Tuesday that 1,193 vehicles were burned overnight around the country. Clashes between police and offenders in the New Year’s Eve took place in the Muslim majority districts in the city of Strasbourg and Mulhouse. About seven police officers were attacked New Years eve night.
Around 1,200 cars were burned by rioting Muslims on the New Year’s Eve in France, where the mass burning cars in the national holidays are kind of tradition among Muslim residents of the disadvantaged suburbs of immigrants.
In recent years, the celebration of the New Year and the Bastille Day (July 14) in France is often marked by mass burning cars as well. On the night of January 1, 2010, there were 1,137 thousand cars burned on the night of January 1, 2009 – 1,147 thousand were burned.
In the summer of 2010, the Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux made the decision to stop the practice of counting the demonstrators, as they claimed it only encourages the Muslim youths to commit such crimes . The current Minister of the Interior said that ‘the French people should know the truth.’
- Flashback: French Interior Minister: There May Be Dozens Of Potential Muslim Mass Murderers Roaming The Streets Of France
- Flachback: France Sees ‘Shocking Surge’ in Anti-Semitic Violence
- Flashback: Imams’ Indoctrinating French Muslims With Culture Of Hate, Racism
- Flashback: Marseille Mayor Calls For Military To Be Deployed To Tackle Muslim Gangs In ‘No-Go Zones’
- Flashback: Expert: Large European Cities Overwhelmed by Muslim Population
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/ohi… https://t.co/o1E57MYrEU 6 days ago
- Who poisoned Arafat? 12/04/2016A commission of inquiry appointed by the Palestinian Authority Chairman says that Arafat was poisoned by his rival Mohammed Dahlan.
- Iran threatens to resume its nuclear activities 12/04/2016Iran's parliament threatens to approve resumption of nuclear activities, in response to the United States extending its sanctions on Iran.
- Fatah chooses members for its ruling bodies 12/04/2016Abbas's Fatah party holds a vote for members of its ruling bodies that could give clues to a possible successor to Abbas.
- Trump reportedly mulling non-nuclear sanctions on Iran 12/03/2016Trump’s transition team reportedly examining options for imposing sanctions on Iran that would not technically breach the nuclear deal.
- Syria army advances in east Aleppo 12/03/2016Syrian army advances as civilians flee.
- 'Drop charges against Israelis in Mavi Marmara incident' 12/02/2016Turkish lawyer calls to abide by terms of Turkey-Israel agreement and stop prosecutions against Israelis.
- Hamas to hold war preparation drill in Gaza 12/02/2016Preparation for the next war against Israel? Hamas announces comprehensive military drill scheduled for Sunday.
- Trump Chooses “Mad Dog” Mattis for Pentagon ChiefObama foe and retired Marine Corps Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis will be the nation’s new Secretary of Defense if President-elect Donald Trump gets his way. “I will not tell you that one of our great, great generals — don’t let it outside of this room,” an impish Trump told a Cincinnati audience last night. “We are going to appoint 'Mad Dog […]
- 9/11 Mastermind Reveals Trump’s Plan to Fight Terrorists WorksDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. The left aided Islamic terrorists most not with street protests, but by embedding counterintuitive narratives into the framework of counterterrorism. These narratives turned reality on its head. In counterterrorism, counterintuitive narrativ […]
- Habitat for Humanity’s Terror-Linked FriendsFor decades, Habitat for Humanity (HFH), a Christian charity, has been building homes for those who are less fortunate in society, regardless of religion. Because of this truly noble undertaking, the organization has garnered much praise around the world, including from leaders of nations. However, recently, the group has been doing something to lose that re […]
- High-Stakes Game over Syria As Khamenei-Putin Axis AdvancesThe news out of Syria this week is, as usual, complex—and seemingly contradictory. On the one hand, the Russian-Syrian-Iranian-Hizballah alliance appeared to have overcome rebel resistance in Aleppo—a major turning point that would shift the war’s momentum in the alliance’s favor. On the other hand, Arab and other media reported that on Wednesday the Israeli […]
- Tom Fitton: On Election Day, American People Acted When FBI & DOJ Wouldn'tBelow are the transcript and video of Tom Fitton's Annie Taylor Award Acceptance Speech at David Horowitz’s Restoration Weekend, which was held Nov. 10th-13th at the Breakers Resort in Palm Beach, Florida. [The Annie Taylor Award for Courage from the David Horowitz Freedom Center is awarded annually to people who have demonstrated unusual courage in adv […]
- Israel’s Constitutional Identity CrisisOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon and his Kulanu Party and Education Minister Naftali Bennett and his Bayit Yehudi Party. It is also not about contenders f […]
- Defeated by Their Own Unforced ErrorsThe miracle of Donald Trump's victory on November 8 is the biggest political earthquake to rock our great nation in 36 years, and will continue to send aftershocks around the world for many years to come. It is all the more remarkable considering that as of the hour of the closing of the polls, very few Americans -- whether they hoped for it or dreaded […]
- UK: Another Massive Charity Commission Whitewash 12/04/2016In its report, the Charity Commission makes note of the iERA's promotion of hate preachers, but treats the charity as a victim of such extremism, rather than an instigator. According to the Commission, bureaucracy is the solution -- the iERA's extremism
- Will Mahmoud Abbas Pay Salaries to the Arsonists? 12/04/2016While Palestinian Authority (PA) leader Mahmoud Abbas was accepting praise for sending Palestinian firefighters to help put out fires in Israel, the PA Finance Ministry was busy doing the paper work to start paying salaries to the Palestinian arsonists
- Angela Merkel: False Prophet of Europe 12/04/2016With his initiative for tighter gun laws, to prevent weapons getting into "the wrong hands," Justice Minister Maas does not mean to target the Islamists who pose an existential threat to Germany, but an obscure German group called the "Reichsbürger." As
- "Nothing to do with Islam"? 12/03/2016"Until religious leaders stand up and take responsibility for the actions of those who do things in the name of their religion, we will see no resolution." — The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. "The Islamic State is a byproduct of Al Azhar's
- Self-Censorship: Free Society vs. Fear Society 12/02/2016"The drama and the tragedy is that the only ones to win are the jihadists." — Flemming Rose, who published the Mohammed cartoons in 2005, as cultural editor of Jyllands-Posten newspaper. "Why the f*ck did you say yes to appear on stage with this
- Germany Submits to Sharia Law 12/01/2016A German court has ruled that seven Islamists who formed a vigilante patrol to enforce Sharia law on the streets of Wuppertal did not break German law and were simply exercising their right to free speech. The "politically correct" decision, which may be
- France: Islamists Target Transportation Companies 12/01/2016The affair at France's huge state-owned transport company, RATP, is the story of failed integration. The company, tired of seeing its buses stoned and burned regularly in some Paris suburbs, began to hire as drivers young Muslims who were living in the
- Persecuted Christians Need Your Support, EU Officials Told 12/01/2016ICC Note: European Union officials and religious leaders met on Tuesday to discuss the necessary help needed to aid Christians in the Middle East. Many expressed frustrations with the EU in not handling the situation appropriately over the last two years. Now Christians need help with long lasting security and protection to return to their homelands in Iraq. […]
- Water shortage poses risk of deadly disease in Iraq’s Mosul 12/01/2016ICC Note: Citizens in Mosul are now facing a new catastrophic threat with widespread water shortages across the city. Up to 500k civilians do not have access to clean drinking water, not to mention a sever lack in food and electricity. The water pipelines were destroyed during the ongoing battle to reclaim the city that has trapped thousands inside. 12/01/20 […]
- Their town now liberated, Iraqi Christians talk of life under ISIS 11/29/2016ICC Note: When ISIS overran the plains of Nineveh in 2014, some 100+ Christians were missing from the escaped villagers of surrounding towns. Now, as many of these towns have been liberated, we are seeing handfuls of these Christian survivors emerge with grave stories to tell of the two year occupation. Matti and his elderly mother were among those who were […]
- M 6.3 - 43km NE of Huarichancara, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIITime2016-12-01 22:40:26 UTC2016-12-01 17:40:26 -05:00 at epicenterLocation15.321°S 70.823°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.6 - 49km ENE of Karakul, TajikistanPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIIITime2016-11-25 14:24:29 UTC2016-11-25 22:24:29 +08:00 at epicenterLocation39.238°N 74.047°EDepth12.57 km (7.81 mi)
- M 7.0 - 149km SSW of Puerto El Triunfo, El SalvadorPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2016-11-24 18:43:48 UTC2016-11-24 12:43:48 -06:00 at epicenterLocation11.960°N 88.836°WDepth10.34 km (6.42 mi)
- M 6.9 - 37km ESE of Namie, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IX Time2016-11-21 20:59:49 UTC2016-11-22 05:59:49 +09:00 at epicenterLocation37.392°N 141.403°EDepth11.35 km (7.05 mi)
- M 6.4 - 10km SSW of Zonda, ArgentinaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VIITime2016-11-20 20:57:43 UTC2016-11-20 17:57:43 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.643°S 68.765°WDepth115.79 km (71.95 mi)
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,297,648 Visitors Since March 2011