Isaiah 19:4, “‘I will hand the Egyptians over to the power of a cruel master, and a fierce king will rule over them,’ declares the Lord, the LORD Almighty.”
I expect this so-called law to be used against Coptic Christians when they protest against the harsh treatment and persecution they have to endure at the hands of Islamists.
“Cairo (AsiaNews) – The Egyptian cabinet approved a decree that criminalises strikes, protests, demonstrations and sit-ins that interrupt private or state owned businesses or affect the economy in any way. It calls for severe punishment of those who call for or incite action, with a maximum sentence of one year in prison and fines of up to US$ 85,000. The new law still needs to be approved by the Supreme Council of the Armed Forces, which took over following Mubarak’s fall from power.
Sources told AsiaNews that the measure is meant to stifle the voice of the people who led the Jasmine Revolution and oppose the results of the recent constitutional referendum, manipulated by the Muslim Brotherhood.
‘This law confirms the Brotherhood’s attempt to take over the Jasmine Revolution,’ the source said. The army and the Islamist party have struck a deal to maintain the country’s stability and the price is the ideals of democracy and democracy that brought down Mubarak. ‘The danger is the rise of an Islamic dictatorship that would replace the military regime that has governed the country in the past 40 years.'” Read more.
“When you study Islam in Europe today, you are seeing America in 20 years. Why? The actions by Muslims in Europe are based on Sharia law, the same Sharia law that is beginning to be implemented in America today.
- There are times when traffic cannot move in London streets as Muslims commandeer the streets to pray—a political result based on Sharia law.
- Entire areas of Europe are no-go zones for non-Muslims, this includes the police. These are Islamic enclaves where only Muslims live. The Muslim-only policy is based on Sharia.
- In England an Anglican bishop calls for the rule of Islamic law for Muslims. The bishop is obeying Sharia law.
- In the schools only Islamic approved texts can be used; this is based on Sharia law.
- Christians may not speak to Muslims about Christianity nor may Christians hand out literature. This is a political result based on Sharia law enforced by British courts.
- Rape by Muslims is so prevalent in parts of Sweden that Sweden has forbidden the police from collecting any data in the rape investigation that would point to Islam. Rape is part of Islamic doctrine as applied to non-Muslim women.
- In London, mass demonstrations by Muslims call for the end of British law and Sharia law to rule all people, regardless of religion. This political action is based on Sharia.
- In some English hospitals during Ramadan fast (an Islamic religious event), non-Muslims cannot eat where a Muslim can see them. The submission of non-Muslims to Islamic preferences is based on Sharia law.
- At British hospitals, Muslim women are treated only as Sharia law demands.
Here are current and historical events in America that are driven by Sharia law:” Read more (PDF).