1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, “For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
1 Corinthians 15:51-52, “Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
And there it is. Two of the — if not the – most popular “rapture” passages in the entire Bible. Yet when many Christians read about the timing of the “rapture” at the “last trump” they are either unaware, or because of an already preconceived assumption on this very subject, refuse to even consider if the “last trumpet” of 1 Corinthians 15:52 is a direct reference to the 7th and last trumpet that John describes in the 10th chapter of Revelation. But why? Admittedly, even I was not aware of the significance of Revelation 10 for many years, but am now more than convinced that we can corroborate through the context of text that this is indeed the last trumpet that the Apostle Paul wrote about to the church in Corinth.
For a moment, if you will, toss aside any preconceptions you may have on the timing of the rapture and approach the text as if it were for the first time. Approach it with the heart of a Berean so that together we may search the Scriptures. Read more…
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere” wp.me/p1qlPa-7c1 1 day ago
- Gaza Terror Group Trains Women to Become Jihadists 02/27/2015Hezbollah’s television channel recently aired a report which featured Gazan women trained by the Popular Resistance Committees.
- Fighting ISIS 'Not a High Priority for Turkey' 02/27/2015Turkey does not place a high priority on fighting ISIS jihadists, according to United States intelligence chief James Clapper.
- Kerry to Hold Another Meeting with Iranian Counterpart 02/27/2015Secretary of State to travel to Montreux to meet Iranian Foreign Minister ahead a March 31 deadline for agreement on nuclear program.
- UNESCO Demands Meeting Over ISIS Destruction of Artifacts 02/27/2015Head of UN's cultural agency demands emergency meeting following ISIS's destruction of ancient artifacts in Iraq.
- IEC, PA Settle on Electricity Debt 02/26/2015300 million shekels of PA tax money to be transferred to IEC after blackout policy over debts.
- Jordan, Israel to Link Dead Sea with Red Sea 02/26/2015Deal signed in Amman to pump Red Sea into Dead Sea as part of efforts to boost Israel's water supply.
- Watch: ISIS Destroys Artifacts in Iraq Museum 02/26/2015ISIS destroyed artifacts dating back thousands of years in Mosul, claiming it was 'idol worship.'
- Jews Who Embrace Their EnemiesThe failure to resist terrorism only perpetuates it.
- Campus Jewish Groups Stand with SJP Anti-SemitesThe UCLA Jewish community's disturbing support for a university hate group.
- Why Rudy and Walker Were RightConservatives finally fight back.
- A Day in the Life of Teaching “Islamic Radicals & Terrorism” on CampusFord Campbell dares to teach the only academic course of its kind in the United States.
- The Hoax of Black Victimization at the OscarsAre a whole lot of black people really in prison for no reason whatsoever?
- Obama U.S. Attorney: Anti-Muslim Backlash More Dangerous Than ISISOne of the nation's top law enforcement officers reveals his frightening mindset.
- Why ISIS Beheads — on The Glazov GangA journey into the dark world of Jihad’s key tactic and signature.
- ISIS Captures Christians: Piece by piece, Middle Eastern Christianity is being shatteredICC Note: The abduction of Christians in Eastern Syria is just the latest in a tragic series of events that is witnessing the complete unraveling of Christianity in the Middle East. Islamic jihadists continue to destroy communities that have lived in these lands for thousands of years, seeking to replace it with an Islamic state. 02/24/2015 Syria (Fox News) […]
- Nigeria: “One of the Worst Places for Christians”ICC Note: According to Raymond Ibrahim, author of "Muslim Persecution of Christians," Nigeria is one of the "worst places for Christians." Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency bent on establishing a separate Islamic state in northeast Nigeria, has waged a campaign of terror against the West African nation's northern Christians fo […]
- Kenya’s Classrooms Empty in Wake of Non-Muslim MassacresICC Note: In November of last year, Somalia-based radical Islamic insurgency al-Shabaab perpetrated yet another brutal massacre against non-Muslims in Kenya. After commandeering a bus near the East African country's northern border with Somalia, a band of al-Shabaab terrorists forced the vehicle's non-Muslim passengers onto the road where they then […]
- Eye Witness Account of Church Burnings in NigerICC Note: The weekend of January 16, Muslims riots directed against the latest depiction of the prophet Mohammed by French satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo ransacked and burned as many as 70 churches and dozens more Christians homes and businesses. Neil and Danette Childs witnessed the destruction of the Christian community of Niger, a 97% Muslim West Afric […]
- In the Face of Terror, Nigeria’s Christians Are Advancing the GospelICC Note: Since 2011, 1,000 churches have been destroyed, thousands more Christian homes and businesses decimated, and still thousands more Christians killed, many at the hands of radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram. And yet, despite living in of the top ten most hostile countries in the world towards Christians, Nigeria's faithful continue to carry […]
- As Many as 70 Churches Destroyed in Niger by Muslim MobsICC Note: Over the weekend of January 16, Muslim protests against the latest depiction of the Prophet Mohammed by French satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo, devolved into violent mobs that proceeded to burn and ransack as many as 70 churches and dozens of Christian homes and businesses across Niger. A 97% Muslim country located in West Africa, Niger's hi […]
- Boko Haram Continues to Terrorize Nigeria’s Northern ChristiansICC Note: As the rest of the world kicked off 2015 with hopes for a great year, Nigerians simply prayed for a year no worse than last. Regrettably, in the face of numerous large-scale attacks by radical Islamic insurgency, including an offensive against a major city, it looks like they're going to get anything but. 01/24/2014 Nigeria (New York Times) - […]
- The Watchman Show: Lone Wolves or Known Wolves? 02/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with terrorism expert Patrick Poole to discuss the "known wolf" phenomenon in Western jihadi attacks. We're also joined by director Nolan Lebovitz for a look at his new film "Roadmap Genesis."Erick Stakelbeck
- The Girls of Jihad Strike Again 02/21/2015Back in November, I reported on the troubling trend of Western women traveling to Syria to join ISIS and become part of the Islamic State. Now come new reports that three teenage girls have left Britain with intentions of heading to Syria and marrying ISIS jihadists. Here's more, from the Daily Mail: Scotland Yard was facing questions over how the girls […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran's Moves in the Middle East and Why You Should Care 02/11/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with former Israeli Ambassador Yoram Ettinger and White House correspondent Bill Koenig. They'll discuss Iran's dangerous advance throughout the Middle East and what it means for America and Israel. Click below to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.3 - 140km E of Miyako, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IITime2015-02-20 04:25:24 UTC2015-02-20 14:25:24 +10:00 at epicenterLocation39.847°N 143.569°EDepth13.54 km (8.41 mi)
- M 6.4 - 83km ESE of Lakatoro, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIIITime2015-02-19 13:18:32 UTC2015-02-20 00:18:32 +11:00 at epicenterLocation16.440°S 168.119°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.7 - 83km ENE of Miyako, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2015-02-16 23:06:27 UTC2015-02-17 09:06:27 +10:00 at epicenterLocation39.830°N 142.890°EDepth23.00 km (14.29 mi)
- M 6.2 - 32km ESE of Taitung City, TaiwanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VTime2015-02-13 20:06:31 UTC2015-02-14 04:06:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation22.621°N 121.425°EDepth24.31 km (15.11 mi)
- M 7.1 - Northern Mid-Atlantic RidgePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I DYFI? - III Time2015-02-13 18:59:12 UTC2015-02-13 16:59:12 -02:00 at epicenterLocation52.635°N 31.884°WDepth16.40 km (10.19 mi)
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
- Female ISIS Captives Forced To Endure “Brutal And Abnormal” Sex
- Michigan: Muslim Man In Detroit Asks People If They’re Muslim, Stabs Those Who Say No
- ISIS Burns 45 People Alive In Western Iraq, Photo Released Also Showing Caged Children With Torch In Foreground
- Another Saudi Cleric Rejects Fact That Earth Revolves Around The Sun
- The True History Of Christendom And Islam
- Florida: Vandals Set Fire To Melbourne Church, Write “Allahu Akbar” Nearby
- UK: Muslim Man From Liverpool Charged With Attempting To Obtain A Chemical Weapon
- Joel Richardson: Responding To The Beheading Of 21 Christians In Libya
- Rev. Graham On Christian Beheadings: These Acts Of Terror Will Spread Throughout Europe And The US, “The Storm Is Coming”
- Islamic State Releases Video Showing Beheadings Of 21 Christians, Kidnaps Nearly Two Dozen More
- Why Do Non-Muslims Convert To Islam?
- Report: 200,000 Christians “At Risk Of Slaughter” As Islamists Prepare Massive Assault In Nigeria
- Denmark: One Shot Dead After Gunman Attacks Copenhagen Synagogue
- New York Times: The Islamic State Is Sprouting Limbs Beyond Its Base
- Denmark: One Dead After Muslim Gunman Sprays Hail Of Bullets At Free-Speech Event
- ISIS Defends Burning Jordanian Pilot Alive, Says “Prophet” Mohammed Would Have Done Same Thing
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,862,977 Visitors Since March 2011