Revelation 1:1, “The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place …”
- Recommended: Islam And ‘The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse’
- Recommended: The Mark Of The Beast: What Your Church May Not Be Telling You
- Recommended: Christians Experiencing Worst Persecution In Centuries, Many Now Unable To Buy Or Sell
Prophecy. Unlike the self-fulfilling Islamic “predictions” that are contingent upon its own believers to manufacture, maneuver and manipulate events in an effort to somehow render “Islamic prophecy” as genuine, the Bible is filled with true predictive prophecy of human behavior, demonstrably independent of any effort to facilitate its fulfillment. For nearly two-thousand years Christians have shuddered at some of the most frightening predictions described in the Book of Revelation, a sister-book to the texts of Daniel and filled with eschatological language that has inspired end-of-days folklore for nearly two millennia. Though filled with metaphor and symbolism, many aspects of Revelation’s predatory, beast-like kingdom as it relates to the conduct of its adherents are not. Beheading and forced conversion, for example, are understood as the literal conduct of a kingdom that would rear its ugly head prior to the Second Coming of Christ. Christians would be one of its primary targets. Decapitation would be one of its preferred methods of execution. And all, regardless of race, tribe, language or social status, would be forced to submit to its religious dictates on pain of death. It’s the stuff of nightmares.
As the article “Unsealed: A Closer Look At Revelation 6 And ‘The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse’” explains, the seals of Revelation depict separate progressive, compound stages to an end-of-days beast kingdom that would one day expand to become the largest, most deceptive politico-religious system the world has ever known, the kingdom of Islam. Though much of the following will overlap with other articles on this site, the intent here is to briefly compare the conduct of those who follow after the Beast of Revelation with the conduct expected by the teachings of Islam. After all, logic only dictates that if the seals describe the rise (and subsequent fall) of an Islamic Beast, then Muslim teachings would need to necessitate that those who follow the “prophet” of Islam therefore engage in precisely the sort of key behaviors typified by the Beast’s followers we read in Revelation.
“When you study Islam in Europe today, you are seeing America in 20 years. Why? The actions by Muslims in Europe are based on Sharia law, the same Sharia law that is beginning to be implemented in America today.
- There are times when traffic cannot move in London streets as Muslims commandeer the streets to pray—a political result based on Sharia law.
- Entire areas of Europe are no-go zones for non-Muslims, this includes the police. These are Islamic enclaves where only Muslims live. The Muslim-only policy is based on Sharia.
- In England an Anglican bishop calls for the rule of Islamic law for Muslims. The bishop is obeying Sharia law.
- In the schools only Islamic approved texts can be used; this is based on Sharia law.
- Christians may not speak to Muslims about Christianity nor may Christians hand out literature. This is a political result based on Sharia law enforced by British courts.
- Rape by Muslims is so prevalent in parts of Sweden that Sweden has forbidden the police from collecting any data in the rape investigation that would point to Islam. Rape is part of Islamic doctrine as applied to non-Muslim women.
- In London, mass demonstrations by Muslims call for the end of British law and Sharia law to rule all people, regardless of religion. This political action is based on Sharia.
- In some English hospitals during Ramadan fast (an Islamic religious event), non-Muslims cannot eat where a Muslim can see them. The submission of non-Muslims to Islamic preferences is based on Sharia law.
- At British hospitals, Muslim women are treated only as Sharia law demands.
Here are current and historical events in America that are driven by Sharia law:” Read more (PDF).
Both share a goal of bringing the Mideast under a single Islamic ruler, who could control world oil supplies and possibly even nuclear weapons.
The Obama administration finds the idea of such a ‘caliphate’ preposterous. It isn’t even concerned about the prospect of Islamist regimes emerging from the revolts. Many of the Mideast protesters are ‘secular,’ the White House believes.
Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough called it a ‘lie’ that Muslims want a universal Islamic state. “People across the Arab world are proving the point,” he said, by calling for free elections.
Still, 61% of Americans believe the emergence of an Islamic caliphate is “likely” in the next 10 years, according to the latest IBD/TIPP poll, and intelligence officials say the call for a caliphate, while once fringe, has developed over the past few years into a global movement spanning many Muslim countries.
The University of Maryland recently surveyed Muslims in Indonesia, as well as Egypt, Pakistan and Morocco, and found that 77% agree with al-Qaida’s quest to ‘unify all Islamic countries into a single Islamic state.'” Read more.
But, but, but we need to be politically correct, we musn’t offend people that want to destroy our way of life and kill us!
“In the past few months, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, and British Prime Minister David Cameron have all firmly rejected the disaster that is multiculturalism. Europe is finally waking up to the threat posed by decades of policies which preached tolerance, yet bred the exact opposite: an intolerance by many immigrants, particularly Islamists, for the values of their new homelands.
A quick look at my own country, Norway, reveals how far radical Islamism has advanced. One year ago, about 3,000 men, many of them in long coats, ankle-high baggy pants and full beards gathered in Oslo’s University Square to condemn Western civilization and explicitly threaten a new 9/11 on Norwegian soil. Not insignificantly, they demonstrated on the very spot where the Nazi thug Vidkun Quisling and his odious followers held anti-Jewish rallies in the 1930s.
Meanwhile, Oslo University College has witnessed the birth of IslamNet, which over the past year has ballooned into Norway’s largest Muslim student organization and which, far from disguising its goal of a sharia-run Norway, broadcasts it loudly and proudly. Islamism also reared its head last year in the Paris of the North, the city of Troms, where a Muslim congregation planned to build a gigantic Saudi-funded mosque. It later emerged that a key figure in this construction project had gone to the Philippines for terrorist training.” Read more.