“When you study Islam in Europe today, you are seeing America in 20 years. Why? The actions by Muslims in Europe are based on Sharia law, the same Sharia law that is beginning to be implemented in America today.
- There are times when traffic cannot move in London streets as Muslims commandeer the streets to pray—a political result based on Sharia law.
- Entire areas of Europe are no-go zones for non-Muslims, this includes the police. These are Islamic enclaves where only Muslims live. The Muslim-only policy is based on Sharia.
- In England an Anglican bishop calls for the rule of Islamic law for Muslims. The bishop is obeying Sharia law.
- In the schools only Islamic approved texts can be used; this is based on Sharia law.
- Christians may not speak to Muslims about Christianity nor may Christians hand out literature. This is a political result based on Sharia law enforced by British courts.
- Rape by Muslims is so prevalent in parts of Sweden that Sweden has forbidden the police from collecting any data in the rape investigation that would point to Islam. Rape is part of Islamic doctrine as applied to non-Muslim women.
- In London, mass demonstrations by Muslims call for the end of British law and Sharia law to rule all people, regardless of religion. This political action is based on Sharia.
- In some English hospitals during Ramadan fast (an Islamic religious event), non-Muslims cannot eat where a Muslim can see them. The submission of non-Muslims to Islamic preferences is based on Sharia law.
- At British hospitals, Muslim women are treated only as Sharia law demands.
Here are current and historical events in America that are driven by Sharia law:” Read more (PDF).
But, but, but we need to be politically correct, we musn’t offend people that want to destroy our way of life and kill us!
“In the past few months, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, and British Prime Minister David Cameron have all firmly rejected the disaster that is multiculturalism. Europe is finally waking up to the threat posed by decades of policies which preached tolerance, yet bred the exact opposite: an intolerance by many immigrants, particularly Islamists, for the values of their new homelands.
A quick look at my own country, Norway, reveals how far radical Islamism has advanced. One year ago, about 3,000 men, many of them in long coats, ankle-high baggy pants and full beards gathered in Oslo’s University Square to condemn Western civilization and explicitly threaten a new 9/11 on Norwegian soil. Not insignificantly, they demonstrated on the very spot where the Nazi thug Vidkun Quisling and his odious followers held anti-Jewish rallies in the 1930s.
Meanwhile, Oslo University College has witnessed the birth of IslamNet, which over the past year has ballooned into Norway’s largest Muslim student organization and which, far from disguising its goal of a sharia-run Norway, broadcasts it loudly and proudly. Islamism also reared its head last year in the Paris of the North, the city of Troms, where a Muslim congregation planned to build a gigantic Saudi-funded mosque. It later emerged that a key figure in this construction project had gone to the Philippines for terrorist training.” Read more.