The Truth About Ramadan
With the busyness of life it’s been awhile since my last posting, but here is one that many will find interesting. David Wood shines a bit of much needed light upon the Muslim month of Ramadan, exposing how the example of Islam’s indulgent “prophet” ultimately serves to encourage Muslims the world over to bite off far more than they can chew — even during their “holy” month of “fasting” — to their own detriment …
- Flashback: The Arab World’s Ramadan Hate-Fest Toward Jews
- Flashback: Here’s The Ramadan Bombathon 2015 Scorecard … And It Ain’t Pretty
- Flashback: Iran Punishes Christians For Not Observing Muslim Month Of Ramadan
- Flashback: Islamic Cleric: Imprison Christians For Eating In Public During Ramadan
- Flashback: Muslim Mobs Riot And Murder After Hearing Music From Hindu Temple During Ramadan
David Wood: “Paradoxically, Muslims tend to eat far more when they’re fasting than when they’re not fasting. You see, Ramadan isn’t simply not eating. It’s gorging yourself before sunrise, taking a break while the sun’s out and gorging yourself again at sundown — a diet recommended by no doctor, ever… Should we be surprised that Ramadan is a month-long series of gluttonous feasts that Muslims call ‘fasting’ and view as one of their highest religious duties? Not at all. When Mohammed’s your prophet, you don’t have someone who can give sight to the blind or raise the dead. You only get one miracle: Behavior that’s normally regarded as selfish or harmful is miraculously transformed into the will of God.” Watch the video.
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/ohi… https://t.co/o1E57MYrEU 1 week ago
- Turkish court drops case against IDF commanders 12/09/2016In accordance with reconciliation deal with Israel, court in Istanbul drops case against IDF commanders being tried over Marmara raid.
- Iran's foreign minister: Sanctions won't break us 12/09/2016Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says it's in the interest of the United States to remain committed to the nuclear deal.
- Russia waiting for Israel, PA proposals for peace summit 12/09/2016Russian official says his country is waiting for Israeli and PA proposals on holding a direct meeting between Abbas and Netanyahu.
- Syrian army halts attacks in Aleppo 12/09/2016Russia announces that Syria's army halted its attacks in Aleppo to allow for trapped civilians to be evacuated.
- Egypt: Morsi's son arrested 12/09/2016Egyptian security forces arrest son of ousted Islamist President, reportedly due to his inciting violence.
- 50,000 ISIS jihadists killed since 2014 12/09/2016The international coalition has killed at least 50,000 ISIS jihadists since it began operations in Iraq and Syria.
- Obama: Sustaining diplomacy is critical on Israel-PA front 12/09/2016In his final speech on national security, Obama says diplomatic engagement is “required” to resolve Middle Eastern conflicts.
- Video: Shillman Fellow Daniel Greenfield on Tucker CarlsonThe Freedom Center's Shillman Fellow Daniel Greenfield was on Tucker Carlson on Thursday, December 8, discussing his Frontpage article, 5 Ways Trump Shows How to Win Elections. Don't miss it!
- The Coming Sanctuary Cities CrackdownChicago is one of the best places to live in America if you’re one of the millions of illegal aliens present in the country -- and free-spending, lawbreaking Mayor Rahm Emanuel is trying his best to keep it that way. Emanuel (D), who used to be a congressman and then President Obama’s chief of staff, dropped by Trump Tower in New York on Wednesday to urge Pr […]
- Civilization Death Watch: Geert Wilders Convicted of Hate SpeechIn an unsurprising but disheartening capitulation to Islamic sensitivity, Dutch freedom fighter Geert Wilders has been declared guilty of hate speech and inciting racial discrimination for leading a chant calling for “fewer, fewer” Moroccans in the Netherlands. As reported by the UK Telegraph, prosecutors had asked judges to fine Wilders 5,000 euros as punis […]
- Merkel Backtracks Amidst Refugee Crisis German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other like-minded Western European leaders have allowed an unprecedented number of “refugees” into their countries from the most terrorist-prone countries in the world, such as Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. To save their own necks, these reckless leaders are finally beginning to listen, at least half-heartedly, to their own […]
- Israel’s first project with TrumpOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. Israeli officials are thrilled with the national security team that US President-elect Donald Trump is assembling. And they are right to be. The question now is how Israel should respond to the opportunity it presents us with. The one issue that brings together all of the top officials Trump has named so far to hi […]
- Hate SpacesOn a November night in 2004, almost four hundred students at Columbia University sat crowded into the theater of the University’s Lerner Hall to watch a troubling 25-minute film that was finally being released to the public, “Columbia Unbecoming,” produced by Dr. Charles Jacobs and Avi Goldwasser. The film, which exposed instances of student intimidation at […]
- The Election: What Just Happened?Below are the video and transcript to the panel discussion "The Election: What Just Happened?" which took place at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s 2016 Restoration Weekend. Election: What Just Happened? from DHFC on Vimeo. Moderator: Good morning everybody. Can you hear me all right? Excellent. Take your seats. Who would have thought that H […]
- Reaction of Geert Wilders to His Conviction 12/09/2016Dear friends, I still cannot believe it, but I have just been convicted. Because I asked a question about Moroccans. While the day before yesterday, scores of Moroccan asylum-seekers terrorized buses in Emmen and did not even had to pay a fine, a
- Amnesty International Attacks Democracies, Forgives Islamist Tyrannies 12/09/2016"Morally bankrupt." — Salman Rushdie, author with a $600,000 bounty from Iran's regime on his head, speaking of Amnesty International. Amnesty sponsored a rally in Brussels, where Islamist speakers celebrated the 9/11 attacks, denied the Holocaust and
- Shari'a Law Meets the Internet 12/08/2016Shari'a councils should not have the right effectively to deny women rights they hold as British citizens under British law. In the end, the biggest problem is that there is no system of external regulation for the councils. There is no legal requirement
- The Dragon of Islamic Terrorism 12/08/2016The dragon's first major tongue-dart at the West was the death threat -- a fatwa with a bounty issued in 1989 by Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Khomeini -- on Salman Rushdie, a British citizen, for his novel, The Satanic Verses. What the dragon learned
- France: Decomposing in Front of Our Eyes 12/07/2016Four officers were injured (two badly burned) when around 15 "youths" (Muslim gang-members) swarmed their cars and hurled rocks and firebombs at them. Police were aggrieved when the minister of interior called the attackers "little wild ones." Police and
- Son of Bitch 12/07/2016Today, he say, am take a decision. Am calls the Seniour Persons of the street and am say to them, Choose a person Me or He, because Boy is coming with asking a questions and also arguments which was in the favour of Non-Muslims, and he have raise my Blod
- The West's Politically Correct Dictatorship 12/06/2016The brave work of the artist Mimsy was removed from London's Mall Galleries after the British police defined it "inflammatory." In France, schools teach children that Westerners are Crusaders, colonizers and "bad." In their efforts to justify the
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- M 6.9 - 94km WSW of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VII Time2016-12-09 19:10:07 UTC2016-12-10 06:10:07 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.730°S 161.107°EDepth20.59 km (12.79 mi)
- M 6.5 - 79km WSW of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VTime2016-12-08 21:56:07 UTC2016-12-09 08:56:07 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.827°S 161.304°EDepth14.69 km (9.13 mi)
- M 7.8 - 69km WSW of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - VIII Time2016-12-08 17:38:46 UTC2016-12-09 04:38:46 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.676°S 161.330°EDepth41.00 km (25.48 mi)
- M 6.5 - 160km W of Ferndale, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2016-12-08 14:49:46 UTC2016-12-08 06:49:46 -08:00 at epicenterLocation40.475°N 126.153°WDepth12.08 km (7.51 mi)
- M 6.5 - 19km SE of Sigli, IndonesiaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - IX Time2016-12-06 22:03:32 UTC2016-12-07 05:03:32 +07:00 at epicenterLocation5.281°N 96.108°EDepth8.19 km (5.09 mi)
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Jad Adam on No Joking: Saudi Muslim Offers…|
|Jad Adam on No Joking: Saudi Muslim Offers…|
|Premium on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|wellborn on Ohio: Muslim “Refugee…|
|Tomas on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Roy mendoza on Antichrist: Leader Of A One-Wo…|
|Anonymous on San Bernardino Terrorist: Chri…|
|Lemon on San Bernardino Terrorist: Chri…|
|Anonymous on San Bernardino Terrorist: Chri…|
|Anna on Again: ‘Green Fireball…|
|Barbie Tamiko Smith on Daniel 9:27 Redux: Will Antich…|
|Alfred Persson on 2 Thessalonians 2:4 — A…|
|traveltheusa20142015 on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|ICA on Lost in Translation: ‘No…|
|Jay on “Your Jesus Did Not Come…|
- 2,298,877 Visitors Since March 2011