“We Are At War”: 31 Dead After Muslims Attack Brussels Airport And Subway, ISIS Claims Responsibility
The wine of the “harlot’s” bitter cup is pouring blood …
Revelation 17:1-2, “… the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”
- Flashback: The Islamization Of Belgium And The Netherlands
- Flashback: Radical Islam In Belgium Spreading Far And Wide (Video)
- Flashback: European Jihad-Tourists Returning From Syria To Kill Rising
- Flashback: ‘There Is No Shortage’ Of Potential Jihadists All Across Europe
- Flashback: Belgium: Authorities Cope To Struggle With Muslim Crime Wave
- Flashback: Belgium: Muslim Leader Calls Upon Muslims To Attack Non-Muslims
- Flashback: Belgium: Muslim Politicians Win Municipal Elections In Brussels, Vow To Turn Belgium Into Islamic State Ruled By Sharia Law
FoxNews – “As many as 31 people were killed and more than 180 injured as coordinated terrorist bombings rocked the Brussels airport and subway system during rush hour Tuesday morning in the Belgian capital.
Two bombings at Zaventem Airport, where 11 people were reportedly killed, and another at the metro station in the Maelbeek section near the European Union headquarters, where the mayor’s office said 20 were killed, were almost immediately confirmed as terrorism. The attack at the airport was reportedly accompanied by shouts in Arabic and gunfire, and an unexploded suicide belt was reportedly found in the aftermath.
‘What we feared has happened, we were hit by blind attacks,’ said Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel.
‘We are at war,’ French Prime Minister Manuel Valls said Tuesday. ‘We have been subjected for the last few months in Europe to acts of war.’
The attacks, which Belgian authorities said were suicide bombings, came four days after the main suspect in the November Paris attacks was arrested in Brussels, and even as Brussels was braced for new attacks.
A source told Fox News that a credible ISIS social media account posted the message, ‘Mosul revenge for the Kuffar capital Brussels,’ but it was not definitive that the terror group was behind the attacks.
The first two explosions rocked the departure hall at the Brussels airport shortly after 8 a.m. local time. Early reports placed the number of dead at …” Read more.