Iraqi Christians In U.S. Face Deportation While Obama Welcomes Syrian Muslims
Is anyone really surprised? …
Revelation 18:3a, “For all nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed immorality with her …”
By Veronica Neffinger, Christian Headlines – “A group of Iraqi Christians is facing deportation from the U.S. while the Obama Administration looks to welcome 10,000 mostly Muslim Syrian refugees.
Christian Today reports that the small group of Iraqi Christians — 27 men, women, and children — entered the U.S. from Mexico in April and May of this year after fleeing persecution in their homeland.
The refugees want to join the community of Iraqi Christians in the San Diego area, but 22 of their applications for religious asylum have been denied while they all wait at the Otay Detention Center in San Diego.
The denial of these Christians’ applications and yet the government’s favorable stance toward Muslim refugees has caused some to wonder at the seeming discrepancy in policy.
‘These are families who were split up because of religious persecution, and now the government – which we love – is preventing them from being reunited,’ said Fr. Michael Bazzi, of St. Peter Chaldean Catholic Cathedral, in El Cajon, California. ‘We wonder why, for thousands of Muslims, the door is open to America, yet Christians are not allowed to come.’
Supporters of the Iraqi Christians say that they would not be a burden on the U.S. government since they have family in San Diego willing to take them in.
Andrew McCarthy, former assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York stated that the U.S. should accept the refugees because they will suffer persecution back in their homeland and they don’t pose a threat to national security.” Read more.
Flashback: You Shall Know Them By Their Fruits
- Barack Obama Interested In ‘Allah-Is-God’ Curriculum
- ‘A Serious Intellectual Failing’: Obama Embraces Islam
- Obama’s New Asylum Decree Favors Muslims Over Christians
- Obama Allows 80,000 Muslim Immigrants Into The United States
- Obama Marks Ramadan: ‘Islam Is Part Of The fabric Of Our Nation’
- Obama Administration Paves The Way For Sharia Law In America
- Egyptian Minister: Obama Told Me He Supports The Muslim Agenda
- Obama Praises Islam As ‘Powerful Example’ On How To Work Together
- Report: Barack Obama ‘Covertly Recruiting’ Muslims As U.S. Diplomats
- 20 Obama Quotes About Islam vs 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity
- Obama Appoints Islamist To Represent US At Human Rights Conference
- Obama ‘Modifies’ US Oath Of Allegiance To Better Conform With Islamic Law
- Obama Praises American Muslims For ‘Good Works’ And For Helping ‘Build’ America
- Jeremiah Wright: I ‘Made It Comfortable’ For Obama To Accept Christianity Without Having To Renounce His Islamic Background