Benjamin Netanyahu Under Fire For Telling The Truth About The Holocaust And Islam’s Influence
When the “kings of the earth” bend over backwards to protect the Religion of Lies, inconvenient truths are conveniently offensive. After all, heaven forbid if it ever came to light that Germany, in embracing Islam, is actually embracing the very ideology that inspired Hitler and the “Final Solution” …
Hadith, Tabari 7:97, “‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’” – The “Prophet” Mohammed
- Recommended: Why Did So Many Wanted Nazis Convert To Islam?
- Recommended: Israel National News Op Ed: A Muslim Cleric Inspired Hitler To Jihad
By Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch – “The news accounts on Netanyahu’s remarks are full of historians dismissing his statements. The problem with that is that no one really knows: much of the planning of the Holocaust was not written down, as even the Nazis apparently knew what a great evil they were perpetrating and didn’t want a paper trail showing the responsibility that various people had. The Holocaust Explained site notes that ‘historians remain uncertain as to when ‘the’ order for the ‘Final Solution’ was made, and who actually made it.’
Historians don’t know that, but they know that the Mufti of Jerusalem had no involvement in the Nazi decision to move from exiling the Jews to mass-murdering them? Supporting Netanyahu’s statement is testimony from SS Hauptsturmfuehrer Dieter Wisliceny, a close collaborator of Adolf Eichmann. Wisliceny said that ‘the grand mufti, who had been in Berlin since 1938, played a role in the decision of the German government to exterminate the European Jews the importance of which must not be disregarded. He had repeatedly suggested to the various authorities with whom he had been in contact, above all before Hitler, Ribbentrop and Himmler, the extermination of European Jewry. He considers this as a comfortable solution of the Palestine problem. In his messages broadcast from Berlin, he surpassed us in anti-Jewish attacks. He was one of Eichmann’s best friends and has constantly been cited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard say that, accompanied by Eichmann, he has visited incognito the gas chamber in Auschwitz.’
The statement referred to in the affidavit was made by Eichmann in his office in Budapest on June 4, 1944; the confirmation by Wisliceny was given some days later, also in Budapest.
Further, according to testimony at the Nuremberg trials, ‘the mufti was a bitter arch enemy of the Jews and had always been the protagonist of the idea of their annihilation. This idea the mufti had always advanced in his conversations with Eichmann.’
Eichmann had before all this been in charge of efforts to deport the Jews from Europe. After the Mufti weighed in, the Nazi efforts shifted from deportation to extermination — confirming Wisliceny’s account.
News stories concentrate on when the Mufti met with Hitler, but even there they’re not taking into account the possibility of an off-the-record meeting. Even without that, the substance of what Netanyahu said could be true if the Mufti’s calls for extermination were conveyed to Hitler by Himmler or Eichmann. Historians tend to dismiss Wisliceny’s account because it isn’t corroborated by any other testimony or any written records, but that is the nature of the case when it comes to the Holocaust.
The Guardian, alone among the accounts I have seen, grudgingly admits that some historians agree with Netanyahu …” Read more.
Hadith, Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him …”
Flashback: The Fourth Reich
- Saudi Poet: I Would Pray For Hitler’s Soul
- Saudi Arabian Television Features Adolf Hitler In Ads
- PA Newspaper Defames America, Declares Its Love For Hitler
- Again: Turkish Students Arrested For Nazi Salutes At Auschwitz
- Egypt: Arab Spring: Group Announces Intent To Form Nazi Party
- Dutch Muslim Youths Praise Hitler For What He Did To The Jews
- Turkish Pop Singer Writes Anti-Semitic Tweets Over Gaza, Praises Hitler
- Turkish Columnist At Pro-Government Newspaper: ‘God Bless That Hitler’
- Muslim Sheik: Allah Used The Nazis To Punish The Jews, Now It’s Our Turn
- Norway: Muslim Politician Wishes Hitler Could Come Back And Finish The Job
- Kuwait: Muslim Scholar Relies On Hitler’s ‘Mein Kamph’ In Antisemitic Diatribe
- Nazi Propaganda Website Starts Operation In Iran, Government Censors Do Nothing
- France: Jewish Family Assaulted By Nazi-Saluting Muslim Mob Screaming ‘Heil Hitler’
- ‘Muslims Are The New Nazis Of Europe’, Responsible For Large Number Of Hate Crimes
- ‘Europe’s Streets Are Very Dark These Days And You Feel Like A Jew In Berlin’ In 1920s
- Palestinian Youth Magazine Publishes List Of ‘Sharp-Witted’ And ‘Wise’ Sayings It Claims Are Hitler’s