Poll: Majority Of US Muslims Want Sharia Law To Rule America
Thank goodness “the real face of Islam is a peaceful religion based on the dignity of all human beings.” John Kerry said it, so it must be true. Just ignore the fact that the Qur’an and mosques all across America say the complete opposite …
Qur’an Sura 8:55, “Surely the vilest of animals in Allah’s sight are those who disbelieve [non-Muslims] …”
Islamic Scholar Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi: “Islam wishes to destroy all States and Governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and programme of Islam regardless of the country or the Nation that rules it. Islam requires the earth – not just a portion – but the whole planet.”
Qur’an Sura 8:12b, “… terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.”
“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith but to become dominant. The Quran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.” – Omar Ahmad, Chairman of the Board, Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
Qur’an Sura 18:26, “[Allah] maketh none to share in his government.”
- Flashback: Barack Obama Interested In ‘Allah-Is-God’ Curriculum
- Flashback: Obama Administration Paves The Way For Sharia Law In America
- Flashback: 20 Obama Quotes About Islam vs 20 Obama Quotes About Christianity
- Flashback: Barack Obama ‘Modifies’ U.S. Oath Of Allegiance To Better Conform With Islamic Law
By Robert Spencer, Jihad Watch – “Really, what did you expect? A considerable portion of U.S. domestic and foreign policy is based on the assumption that Islam in the U.S. will be different: that Muslims here believe differently from those elsewhere, and do not accept the doctrines of violence against and subjugation of unbelievers that have characterized Islam throughout its history. But on what is that assumption based? Nothing but wishful thinking. And future generations of non-Muslims will pay the price.
“Meanwhile, An Islamic Fifth Column Builds Inside America,” by Paul Sperry, IBD, October 1, 2015 (thanks to Pamela Geller)
In berating GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson for suggesting a loyalty test for Muslims seeking high office, CNN host Jake Tapper maintained that he doesn’t know a single observant Muslim-American who wants to Islamize America.
“I just don’t know any Muslim-Americans — and I know plenty — who feel that way, even if they are observant Muslims,” he scowled.
Tapper doesn’t get out much. If he did, chances are he’d run into some of the 51% of Muslims living in the U.S. who just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having “the choice of being governed according to Shariah,” or Islamic law. Or the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they’re more loyal to Islam than America.
Maybe they’re all heretics, so let’s see what the enlightened Muslims think.
If Tapper did a little independent research he’d quickly find that America’s most respected Islamic leaders and scholars also want theocracy, not democracy, and even advocate trading the Constitution for the Quran.
These aren’t fringe players. These are the top officials representing the Muslim establishment in America today.
Hopefully none of them ever runs for president, because here’s what he’d have to say about the U.S. system of government:
• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: “As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah’s rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction.”
• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth.”
• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.”
• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: “In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam.”
• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: “If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims.”…
Unsealed: A Closer Look At Revelation 6 And ‘The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse’ – “John describes the rider of the Black Horse in Revelation 6:5 as having ‘scales’ or ‘balances’ in his hands, employing the Greek word ‘zygos’ which is also used metaphorically to refer to any sort of ‘burden’ or ‘bondage’ as well as the imposition of ‘troublesome laws’… In every facet of daily life a Muslim’s conduct must be based upon a strict set of Islamic laws, called the Sharia, and anyone failing to follow ‘Allah’s’ burdensome edicts must suffer draconian punishments, non-Musims included. But take a look at the Islamic world today. Is it exemplified by peace and justice and social harmony because of ‘Allah’s laws’? To the contrary, the Islamic world is ravaged by war, by deprivation, by desert and famine and starvation and pestilences, conditions that are true both physically and spiritually, both literally and figuratively. Because of ‘Sharia lawlessness’ the ‘Religion of Peace’ is typified by widespread destruction and disparity, and any number of recent headlines bear this out all too well.” Read more.