Expert: There Are Now So Many Potential Islamic Terrorists In Europe That It’s Impossible To Track Them All
Revelation 18:3a, “For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her …”
And “in the past two years we’ve charged more people with terrorism offences than in the 30 years before that.” The bed that the kings of the earth have made is quickly becoming hopelessly soiled …
The Straits Times – “The thwarted attack by a gunman on a high-speed train between Amsterdam and Paris has underlined the difficulty faced by intelligence services in tracking the unprecedented numbers of potential Islamic militants, experts say.
The Moroccan suspect in Friday’s incident, identified as 25-year-old Ayoub El Khazzani, was first flagged by Spanish authorities as a potential extremist and had reportedly travelled to Syria.
He was overpowered by two US servicemen and other passengers before he could kill anyone in the train.
A Spanish counter-terrorism source said Khazzani had lived in Spain from 2007 to March 2014, before travelling to Syria from France.
In a timely interview published on the same day as the attack, Alain Grignard, a senior member of Belgium’s counter-terrorism police unit, said the terrorist threat has ‘never been higher in all the years I’ve been working’.
‘It boils down to mathematics and it’s all linked to the Syria dynamic,’ Grignard told CTC Sentinel, the in-house journal of the US military academy at West Point.
‘There’s no way of knowing the exact numbers but I can tell you with certainty that at least 300 have travelled – that’s the number we have sufficient evidence to bring charges against. At least 100 have returned to Belgium, but we are under no illusions that there aren’t more we don’t know about. It’s impossible to do surveillance on everybody.’
It’s a point driven home by terrorism expert Raffaello Pantucci, of the Royal United Services Institute in London.
‘The authorities know about a lot of people but not which ones will actually launch an attack,’ he said.
‘It’s a very resource-intensive job. You need three shifts with several people, and equipment and vehicles, to watch someone 24 hours a day. Intelligence agencies just aren’t big enough to do that for everyone.’ …
Grignard said the number of terrorism suspects had mushroomed in recent years.
‘To give you an idea of the scale of the challenge, in the past two years we’ve charged more people with terrorism offences than in the 30 years before that,’ he said.” Read more.
Qur’an Sura 4:94-95, “O ye who believe! When ye go abroad in the cause of Allah, investigate carefully …. For Allah is well aware of all that ye do… Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home).”
Flashback: Sleeping With The Enemy
- Islamization Of Europe: The Numbers Don’t Lie
- Norway: Muslim Immigrants Have 400% Higher Crime Rate
- Europe Continues to Suffer From Muslim Gang Rape Epidemic
- Britain: Muslim Prison Population Up 200%, 8x Faster Than Others
- Muslims 4% Of UK Population Yet 200x More Likely To Commit Sex Crimes
- Islam Transforming European Way Of Life In Ways Unimaginable Only A Few Years Ago
- Europe Soon To Be Unrecognizable As Muslim Demographics Lead To ‘Abysmal’ Change
- ‘De-Christianization’: European Muslims Turn Churches Into Mosques, ‘Convert To Islam’
- Islamist Groups Seek Overthrow Of Democracy In Europe, The ‘Cancer Of Man-Made Laws’
- Writer: Muslims In US, Europe Should Slaughter Non-Muslims, Display Decapitated Heads
- Arutz Sheva Op-Ed: ‘Europe’s Streets Are Very Dark These Days And You Feel Like A Jew In Berlin In The ‘20s’