Democrat Pres Obama Compares Iranian “Kill-All-Jews-Worldwide” Hardliners To … Republicans
And this, coming from a man who believes that the best way to keep Iran from getting a nuclear weapon is to let Iran develop nuclear weapons. Barack Obama may be an absolute joke, but the consequences of his “leadership” will be far from it …
Daniel 2:21, 4:17b, “He changes times and seasons; he sets up kings and deposes them. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning … the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of men.”
Proverbs 19:21, “Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.”
- Flashback: Iran Justifies Israel’s Annihilation In Islamic Law
- Flashback: Iran: Destroy Israel To Solve All World’s Problems
- Flashback: Iran: We’ll Turn Jerusalem Into Mass Graveyard If Jews Do Not Leave
- Flashback: Iran: If Evil America Stands Against Islam We Will Destroy Their World
- Flashback: Iran: Nuclear Weapons Will Prepare Us For Arrival Of Islamic Messiah
- Flashback: Iran: We ‘Will Never Withdraw’ From Policy To Eradicate The Tumor Of Israel
- Flashback: Iranian Military Commander: We Must Raise Public Hate and Destroy America in Order to Build an Ideal Society, ‘As Long As America Exists, We Will Not Rest’
By Jim Hoft, The Gateway Pundit – “Barack Obama pushed his Iranian nuclear deal today in a major speech in Washington DC.
During his speech he compared the Iranian ‘hardliners’ to the Republican Caucus. What an offensive remark.
President Obama: I realize that resorting to force may be tempting in the face of the rhetoric and behavior that emanates from parts of Iran. It is offensive. It is incendiary. We do take it seriously. But superpowers should not act impulsively in response to talks… Just because Iranian hardliners chant ‘Death to America” does not mean that that’s what all Iranians believe. In fact, it’s those hardliners that are more satisfied with the status quo. It’s those hardliners chanting “death to America” who’ve been most opposed to the deal. They’re making common cause with the Republican Caucus.
The audience applauded this disgusting statement.” Source – The Gateway Pundit.