Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS’ Ramadan Call For Death And Destruction
What is it about Islam’s Friday prayers that often motives Mohammed’s faithful into becoming the best Muslims they can be for the cause of Allah? Today is not just turning out to be a busy day of desolation and terror. It’s business as usual under Islam’s 1,400 years of desolations and terrorism, and it will not come to an end until the end itself comes …
Daniel 9:26b, “… And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, and till the end of the war desolations are determined.”
Qur’an Sura 4:95, “Not equal are those believers [Muslims] who sit at home and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit at home …”
FOX News – “Terrorists struck around the world Friday, beheading a man in France, gunning down dozens on a beach in Tunisia and launching a suicide attack on a mosque in Kuwait, in a series of attacks that followed an ISIS leaders’ call to make the month of Ramadan a time of ‘calamity for the infidels.’
There was no confirmation that any of the attacks were ordered by ISIS, although the suspects who attacked a U.S.-owned gas factory in southeastern France left the terrorist army’s flags next to the severed head of their victim. If the attacks were indeed an answer to ISIS spokesman Abu Muhammad al-Adnani’s recent call for savagery, it would represent a hideous perversion of Islam’s most holy period, which began June 17 and ends July 17.
Jihadists should make Ramadan a time of ‘calamity for the infidels … Shi’ites and apostate Muslims,’ Al-Adnani said in a recent audio message. ‘Muslims everywhere, we congratulate you over the arrival of the holy month. Be keen to conquer in this holy month and to become exposed to martyrdom.’
The attack in France occurred first, at 9:50 a.m. local time in Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, northwest of the Alpine city of Grenoble. Two suspects dressed as deliverymen crashed a car into an industrial gas plant operated by Allentown, Pa.,-based Air Products & Chemicals, stormed inside and killed at least one person. The head of the victim was left on a fence, with Arabic phrases scrawled on it and ISIS flags nearby, Sky News reported, citing French legal sources.
The unnamed victim was a businessman at a local transportation company and the boss of a man arrested in connection with the attack.
Nearly simultaneously, two gunmen attacked two hotels in a Tunisian coastal town popular with British tourists, killing at least 28 and wounding 36. The Health Ministry said the dead include Tunisians, Brits, Germans and Belgians.
A third attack killed at least 16 in a Shia mosque in Kuwait City. ISIS is comprised of Sunni Muslims, and its members have a long and bloody history with Shia Muslims, as evidenced by Al-Adnani’s call. The attack came immediately following Friday prayers.” Read more.
Romans 3:16-17, “Destruction and misery are in their ways; And the way of peace they have not known.”
Flashback: ‘Religion Of Peace’ Prayers Are For Anything But Peace Far Too Often
- Iran: Friday Prayers Leader Calls For The Annihilation Of Israel
- Egypt: “Every Friday Is A Day Of Death” For Christians In Cairo
- Pakistan: Muslims Attack, Rob, Kill Christians After Friday Prayers
- Friday Prayers In Tahrir Square – ‘Pray For The Conquest Of Jerusalem’
- Palestinians Violently Attack Israeli Security Forces After Friday Prayers
- Australia: Muslim Preacher Publicly Prays For Slaughter Of Non-Muslims
- Gaza: Parliament Speaker Prays For Annihilation Of Jews And Americans
- Italy: Sheik Keeps Jews In Prayer, ‘Oh Allah Kill Them To The Very Last One’
- Morsi Supporters Clash With Police, ‘Take To The Streets’ After Friday Prayers
- Malaysia: Muslim Group Declares Jihad Against Christians After Friday Prayers
- Iraq: Violent Muslim Mobs Destroy Christian-Owned Businesses After Friday Prayers
- Macedonia: Thousands Of Muslims Demand ‘Death To Christians’ After Friday Prayers
- Muslim Mobs In Tanzania Torch Churches After Friday Prayers, Seek To Behead 14-Year-Old Christian Boy Accused Of Desecrating The Qur’an