Gaza: Mummified Corpses Of Animals Litter Palestinian “Zoo”, Owner Blames The Jews
Where Islam thrives, everything else slowly dies. Yet somehow it’s always the Jews’ fault …
Proverbs 12:10, “The righteous care for the needs of their animals, but the kindest acts of the wicked are cruel.”
- Flashback: French Muslims Blame Jews For ‘Hebdo’ Massacre
- Flashback: Turkey’s Erdoğan Blames Jews For Mideast Insecurity
- Flashback: When Will Muslim World Stop Blaming Its Problems On Jews?
- Flashback: Cleric: Jews Are Behind Civil Strife All Throughout Middle East
- Flashback: Hamas: ‘Jews Are Behind Each And Every Catastrophe’ On Earth
- Flashback: US: Obama Fundraiser And Ambassador Blames Israel For Anti-Semitism
- Flashback: Irony: Former Egyptian Minister Who Says ‘We Should Use Our Brains’ Blames 9/11, Arab Spring And Sadat’s Assassination … On Jews
Inquisitr – “In what may be the world’s worst zoo, animals have been left to die in enclosures without food or water. Once caretakers return to the zoo, the animals who have passed are embalmed and put back on display. Why are the animals left alone to die without care? The zoo is located in the Gaza Strip.
The Daily Mail reports that the owner of the zoo, Mohammed Awaida, claims that caretakers are sometimes unable to get to the zoo to care for the animals for long periods of time due to the Palestinian and Israeli conflict. Therefore, South Forest Park Zoo in Khan Yunis is home to dozens of animals who will die a terrible death from improper care and treatment.
Awaida says he purchases all of the animals for the zoo online. He then smuggles the creatures into the Gaza Strip through the illegal tunneling system. He notes that he, at times, must pay bribes to get the animals to his location. However, the steep price tag doesn’t seem to sway his purchase of the exotic animals.
In the special report video above, Awaida says that it isn’t just deaths by lack of care that the animals must endure. The owner claims that some of the animals die as a result of chemicals being launched into the air during the conflict.
Dozens of animals have died at the Gaza Zoo, but Awaida has no plans to stop smuggling in animals as he can embalm them and continue to have them on display. Awaida took an online course on taxidermy so that he could embalm the animals himself after they died. He is able to then continue to display them in the zoo enclosures.
He acknowledges that his taxidermy skills are not that great …” Read more.
Tunisian Politician: Our Cultural Problem Is That We Blame Everything On Jews