UK: Former Civil Servant Upset That Hitler Didn’t Slaughter All The Jews
I’m sure that, as a Muslim, his religion had absolutely no influence whatsoever over his personal convictions …
Qur’an Sura 5:82a, “You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the [Muslim] believers to be the Jews …”
Hadith, Tabari 7:97, “‘Kill any Jew who falls under your power.’” – The “Prophet” Mohammed
Hadith, Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him …”
In his hate-filled Facebook rant Zaim Mohammed, 43, who has worked for both the UK and Scottish governments, branded Jews as greedy troublemakers who make everyone’s lives a misery.
Police Scotland launched an investigation last week after a complaint from Glasgow-based lawyer Matthew Berlow.
The comments by Mohammed, now an IT consultant, were made only days before the 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz where one million Jews were executed during World War II.
Mohammed, of Maryhill, Glasgow, wrote: ‘My grievance is with Hitler for failing to exterminate entire Jewish race.
‘He realised this was a nation of manipulative troublemakers; who are extremely greedy with a dangerous appetite to consume, horde and control and, in turn, make everyone else’s lives a misery!’
Berlow, 43, says he contacted police as soon as he saw the comments and officers came to his home in Newton Mearns, near Glasgow, to take a statement.
He added: ‘I saw the grossly offensive message from a gentleman called Zaim Mohammed.
‘I have asked the police to investigate. I was both shocked and offended.
‘As a lawyer I am in favour of freedom of speech but this is just hatred.’
The anti-Jewish comments were made on January 14 during an online debate about the Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack.
They sparked a furious reaction from other Facebook users.
Mohammed previously worked for the UK Government as an IT expert, including spells with the Ministry of Defence in England and the Ministry of Justice in Glasgow. He also worked for the Scottish Government in a similar role.” Read more.
Flashback: The Fourth Reich
- Saudi Poet: I Would Pray For Hitler’s Soul
- Why Did So Many Wanted Nazis Convert To Islam?
- Saudi Arabian Television Features Adolf Hitler In Ads
- The Grand Mufti: Recalling The Man Who Inspired Hitler
- PA Newspaper Defames America, Declares Its Love For Hitler
- Again: Turkish Students Arrested For Nazi Salutes At Auschwitz
- Egypt: Arab Spring: Group Announces Intent To Form Nazi Party
- Dutch Muslim Youths Praise Hitler For What He Did To The Jews
- Turkish Pop Singer Writes Anti-Semitic Tweets Over Gaza, Praises Hitler
- Turkish Columnist At Pro-Government Newspaper: ‘God Bless That Hitler’
- Muslim Sheik: Allah Used The Nazis To Punish The Jews, Now It’s Our Turn
- Norway: Muslim Politician Wishes Hitler Could Come Back And Finish The Job
- Kuwait: Muslim Scholar Relies On Hitler’s ‘Mein Kamph’ In Antisemitic Diatribe
- Nazi Propaganda Website Starts Operation In Iran, Government Censors Do Nothing
- France: Jewish Family Assaulted By Nazi-Saluting Muslim Mob Screaming ‘Heil Hitler’
- ‘Muslims Are The New Nazis Of Europe’, Responsible For Large Number Of Hate Crimes
- ‘Europe’s Streets Are Very Dark These Days And You Feel Like A Jew In Berlin’ In 1920s
- Palestinian Youth Magazine Publishes List Of ‘Sharp-Witted’ And ‘Wise’ Sayings It Claims Are Hitler’s