ISIS Opens Market In Mosul For Stolen Christian Property
Unlike false and self-fulfilling “prophecies” found in Islam, here we have yet another example of true predictive prophecy found in the Book of Revelation. When it comes to the Qur’an and the Bible, only one is truly Divine in origin. And it certainly isn’t the Qur’an …
Revelation 9:21, “And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries [“φαρμακεία” – idolatry] or their sexual immorality or their thefts.”
Qur’an Sura 9:111, “… They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed …”
Al Rod Al Anf, Volume 2, Page 182: “You see [our god Allah] will soon make you inherit their land, their treasures and make you sleep with their women.” – The “prophet” Mohammed
AINA – “ISIS has opened a special market to sell property it looted from Assyrian homes and churches in Mosul. The market, called ‘Spoils Of The Nazarenes,’ sells televisions, refrigerators, microwave ovens and other electronic devices, as well as furniture and artwork. Prices range from 50,000 to 75,000 Iraqi Dinars ($42 to $63).
ISIS captured the city of Mosul on June 10. Almost immediately thereafter it began to drive Assyrians out of Mosul and destroy Christian and non-Sunni institutions. It imposed a poll tax (jizya) on Assyrians, ordered unmarried women to ‘Jihad by sex’, destroyed the statue of the Virgin Mary at the Immaculate Church of the Highest in the neighborhood of AlShafa in Mosul, as well as the statue of Mullah Osman Al-Musali.
On June 26 Kurds clashed with ISIS near Baghdede, an Assyrian town east of Mosul, forcing nearly 50,000 Assyrians to flee.
On July 8 ISIS removed the Cross from St. Ephrem Cathedral in the Shoorta neighborhood in Mosul, one week after the church was seized on July 1.
On July 18 ISIS marked Christian homes with the Arabic letter ‘N’ for the word Nasrani, which means Christian.
On July 19 ISIS plundered Assyrians as they fled Mosul.
On July 22 ISIS and Kurds clashed near the Assyrian town Tel Kepe; 2000 Assyrian families were driven from Mosul.
On July 29 ISIS destroyed or occupied all 45 Christian institutions in Mosul.
On August 2 ISIS looted 8 million dollars from Assyrian farms.
On August 21 ISIS looted Assyrian homes, vandalized churches in Mosul.” Source – AINA.
Flashback: The Religion Of Murder, Idolatry, Sexual Immorality, Thievery
- Idol Of Stone: Inside The Kaaba
- ISIS Caliph Of All Muslims Wears Stolen $6000 Watch
- ISIS Caliphate Robs And Plunders Christians Fleeing Mosul
- Iraq: ISIS Militants Abduct Hunderds Of Women As Sex Slaves
- Nigeria: Islamic Jihadists Abduct 100 Schoolgirls As Sex Slaves
- ISIS Forcing Sex Slaves To Convert To Islam And Worship ‘Allah’
- ISIS Invades Monastery, Steals ‘Everything’ From Iraqi Christians
- Egypt: Muslims Murder Christians For Refusing To Pay ‘Jizya’ Tax
- ISIS: Western Muslims Who Do Not Kill Christians Are Our Enemies
- The Core Of ‘Prophet’ Mohammed’s Conquest Was Stealing From Others
- Syria: Muslim Rebels Confiscate Christian Land, Homes In Raqqa Province
- An Islamic ‘Inheritance’: Muslim Sex Gangs Are Spreading Across The World
- Bangladesh: Muslim Mob Attacks Church, Steal Everything Of Value Within It
- British Imam: There Will Be More Murder, Beheadings On Streets Of England
- Muslim: Islam’s Goal Is To Rule The World With Sword Of Jihad, ‘Kill Them All’
- Iowa Imam: Prosecuting Me For Molesting Women Violates My Religious Freedom
- Tennessee: Imam Calls Jews And Christians Filthy, Says Muslims Can Take Their Lives And Property In Jihad