ISIS Escapee: They Are Planning To Do Something Bigger Than 9/11
They have no other choice than to wage violent jihad on a global scale. How else could they possibly self-fulfill all of those Islamic “prophecies”? …
Hadith, Sahih Muslim 2889, “Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (Islamic nation) dominate all that I saw.”
Hadith, Sahih Muslim, 41:6985, “The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him …”
- Flashback: Claims Of Fulfilled Qur’anic ‘Prophecy’ Rebutted
- Flashback: 50 Reasons Why Islam’s Mohammad Was Not A True Prophet
- Flashback: ISIS Fighter: ‘We Shall Conquer Jerusalem From You, Oh Jews!’
- Flashback: Apocalyptic Islamic ‘Prophecies’ Fuel The Rise Of The ISIS Caliphate
- Flashback: ‘This Is The War Muhammad Promised Us, The War Of The Great Tribulation’
- Flashback: The Qur’an vs. The Bible: Predictions Of Human Actions Show Which One Is Truly From God
By Justin Koski, Western Journalism – “A British medical student – who went looking for ISIS on a search for a friend’s twin daughters who left home to marry terrorists – lived with ISIS, earned their trust, and managed to escape to Turkey. He said that ISIS, or Daesh, are planning something bigger than 9/11.
‘They want to be more better than al-Qaeda,’ Ahmad Rashidi said to NBC’s Richard Engel on Meet the Press. ‘They want to do something more better than the World Trade Center.’
He added that the U.S. bombings are making Daesh ‘happy’ because they elevate the group’s status to that of al-Qaeda.
Rashidi said that he found the women he was looking for, but ran into their husbands along the way. They thought he was a spy – or worse, a journalist – and proceeded to torture him. Miraculously, he managed to earn their trust by saying he wanted to join their cause. They allowed him to wander through the facilities, and he quickly learned of their hatred and intentions.
‘They are full of hate. You can see the fire in the eyes,’ he said. ‘If you smell like European, they are going to kill you.'” Source – Western Journalism.