Pakistan: Hundreds Of Muslims With Hurt Feelings Attack Christian School, Demand Its Closure
They didn’t protest the French Embassy in Islamabad. They didn’t boycott French fries at the neighborhood bazaar. No, they sought out to attack a school full of Christians. Of course, the local police said that the attack against Christians wasn’t “an anti-Christian attack.” In Islam’s upside-down world where Islamic terror has absolutely nothing to do with Islam, attacks against Christians have absolutely nothing to do with anti-Christian attacks …
Qur’an Sura 9:29, “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of [Islam], even if they are of the People of the Book [Christians] …”
DAWN – “Hundreds of students protesting against a French magazine for publishing blasphemous cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him) stormed a Christian boys’ school demanding its closure, officials and police said Tuesday.
Four students were slightly hurt in the incident in the town of Bannu on Monday, which happened as students from local colleges and schools demonstrated against the cartoons printed in French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo.
‘A group of some 200 to 300 protesting students entered Panel High School after jumping its outer walls and forcibly opened the gates,’ school principal Fredrick Farhan Das said.
He said the students who wanted the school to be shut damaged the property and smashed windows.” Read more.
Flashback: It’s Not Anti-Christian
- Pakistan: Muslims Expel All Christians From Village
- Pakistan: Muslims Beat Christians For Refusing To Convert To Islam
- Thousands Of Christians Flee Pakistan To Escape Muslim Persecution
- Pakistan: Islamic Persecution Forcing Christians To Flee Into The Wilderness
- Anglican Leader: Christians In Pakistan Are Under Siege From Rising Islamism
- Islamists Try To Kidnap And Kill Christian Girl For Refusing To Convert To Islam
- Pakistan: Children’s School Textbooks Teach Killing Christians A ‘Goal To Be Sought’
- Christians In Pakistan Told To Convert To Islam Or Leave, ‘Otherwise They Will Face Consequences’