The Troubling Math Of Muslim Migration (And Americans Don’t Seem To Be Paying Attention)
I’d hate to imagine what it would take in order for everyone to finally take notice …
Revelation 13:18, “This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate [ψηφίζω – “reckon”] the number [ἀριθμός – “multitude” of people] of the beast, for it is the number [ἀριθμός – “multitude” of people] of a man [the “prophet” Mohammed]. That number [ἀριθμός – “multitude” as in people] is [χξς – “In The Name of Allah” in Arabic].”
Flashback: The Number Of His Name …
- Ex-Muslim: Islam ‘A Cult Belief System’ Of A Man – Mohammed
- Australia: Muslim Immigrants 5x As Likely To Commit Crimes
- Obama Allows 80,000 Muslim Immigrants Into The United States
- Britain: Muslim Prison Population Up 200%, 8x Faster Than Others
- Second Generation Muslims Are More Dangerous Than Their Parents
- Texas: Muslims Boldly Claim They ‘Are Above The Law Of The Land’
- Canada: Muslim Professor To Gov’t: Close Borders To Muslim Immigrants
- Norway: Immigrants Of Muslim Descent Have A 400% Higher Crime Rate
- Muslims 4% Of UK Population Yet 200x More Likely To Commit Sex Crimes
- Sweden: Firefighters Need Bullet-Proof Vests, Face Masks Due To Muslim Violence
- ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Actor: ‘There Is A Demographic Catastrophe Happening In Europe Which Nobody Wants To Talk About’
Hadith, Saheeh Muslim 2889, “Verily Allah has shown me the eastern and western part of the earth, and I saw the authority of my Ummah (Islamic nation) dominate all that I saw.”
By Ian Tuttle, National Review Online – “A major Islamist terror attack in France was only a matter of time. For several decades, the country has invited immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa en masse – first to bolster the labor force in the rebuilding years that followed World War II, then out of multicultural impulses that prevailed over prudential considerations. That radical Islam was transplanted to France, grew in strength and extent, and bore this week’s hideous fruit was not difficult to predict. The same is not unlikely in Sweden, Belgium, Germany, and elsewhere.
Demographics may not be the whole of destiny, but they are certainly a good part, and across the Atlantic, the United States seems increasingly to be turning toward Western Europe’s most undesirable demographic trends.
In 1992, 41 percent of new permanent residents in the United States — green-card holders — hailed from the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East and North Africa, or sub-Saharan Africa, according to the Pew Research Center. A decade later, the percentage was 53 percent. Over that same period, predictably, the number of Muslim immigrants coming to the United States annually has doubled, from 50,000 to approximately 100,000 each year. In 1992, only 5 percent of Muslim immigrants came from sub-Saharan Africa; 20 years later, it was 16 percent. Of the 2.75 million Muslims in the United States in 2011, 1.7 million were legal permanent residents.
There is no official estimate of Muslims in the U.S.; religious affiliation is not tracked by the Census Bureau. However, Pew’s estimate of 2.75 million seems to be on the lower end. The Council on American-Islamic Relations says there are approximately 7 million Muslims in the country.
Whatever the exact level, it can hardly be considered surprising that as the Muslim population in the country has expanded, so has the incidence of radicalism.” Read more.
Islamic Scholar Sayyid Abul Ala Maududi: “Islam wishes to destroy all States and Governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and programme of Islam regardless of the country or the Nation that rules it. Islam requires the earth – not just a portion – but the whole planet.”