Ohio: Muslim Shot Dead After Trying To Stab Police Officers Outside Columbus Airport
Qur’an Sura 33:21, “Indeed in Allah’s Messenger (Mohammad) you have an excellent example to follow …”
- Recommended: Psychologist: ‘Islam Creates Monsters’
- Recommended: A Psychological Profile Of Muhammad
- Recommended: A Psychopathological Profile Of The ‘Prophet’ Mohammad
- Recommended: Islam Dismantled: The Mental Illness Of The ‘Prophet’ Muhammad
By Sasha Goldstein, New York Daily News – “A 41-year-old Ohio man armed with several knives tried to buy a plane ticket with a fake ID before being gunned down by police after lunging at an officer with a blade outside the Columbus airport, police said.
Hashim Hanif Ibn Abdul-Rasheed had parked illegally outside the ticketing terminal and was acting bizarrely as he tried to buy a ticket to an undisclosed location Wednesday afternoon. He showed off a woman’s ID to try and make the buy at one point before he was rebuffed, cops said.
Airport police called a tow truck to remove the illegally parked vehicle from the departures lane just before 1 p.m. Wednesday when Abdul-Rasheed returned.
‘The man initially spoke with the officer then suddenly produced a knife and lunged at the officer, attempting to stab him,’ the Port Columbus International Airport said in a statement. ‘The officer fired at the suspect, who momentarily dropped to the ground and then got back up and continued advancing towards the officer. A backup officer responded at which point the suspect quickly moved towards him with the knife forcing the officer to retreat backwards towards the terminal entrance where a third officer was positioned. The third officer shot multiple times, striking the suspect, ending the attack.'” Read more.
Qur’an Sura 8:59a, “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them …”
Police: Man Shot At Port Columbus Had History Of Mental Illness – “… Abdul-Rasheed spent nearly a dozen years under court supervision in Cuyahoga County after he was charged with attempted murder and was found not guilty by reason of insanity… Columbus police said they don’t know what prompted Abdul-Rasheed to arrive at the airport armed, it turned out, with knives… A search of his body turned up more knives …” Read more.
Flashback: An Excellent Example To Follow
- Boston Bomber Heard Voices In His Head, ‘Someone Is In My Brain’
- UK: Muslim Man Beheads Girlfriend After ‘Hearing Voices’ In His Head
- UK: Muslim Man Hearing Voices In His Head Knifes Random Student To Death
- Ireland: Man Showing ‘Interest In Islam’ Hears Voices In Head, Beheads Mother
- Psychologist: Muslims Are Violent Because Of Islam, ‘They Simply Cannot See That What They Have Done Is Wrong’