Cries Of “Allah Is Greater!” Blare From Mosques After ISIS Blows Up Christian Church In Mosul
One day soon the whole world will bear witness as to who is truly greater, and every knee will bow to Him. Although another church of brick and stone is destroyed, the Church that is built upon the Rock still stands …
Matthew 16:16-18, “Simon Peter replied, ‘You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.’ And Jesus answered him … ‘I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.’”
1 Corinthians 10:1-4, “For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea. They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.”
By RUDAW – “The Islamic State (IS) militants blew up the St. George’s Church and a nunnery in the city of Mosul on Monday, local sources aid.
A resident of Mosul told Rudaw that cries of Allahu Akbar ‘God is Great’ rose from many mosques in the city as Islamist militants blew up the church located in one of Mosul’s Arab neighborhoods.
Since its takeover of Mosul in June, the ISIS has blown up a number of churches, Shiite mosques and other ancient sites, including the shrine of Prophet Jonah.
Saad Mamuzin, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party’s (KDP) 14th branch in Mosul believes that the latest bombings are the group’s revenge for their defeat on the battleground.
‘The organization (ISIS) has once again turned to bombing churches and mosques after it lost popularity and many of its members to the airstrikes that have targeted strongholds in different areas of the city.’
The extremist group has also blown up Yezidi and Kakei shrines outside the city as thousands of Yezidi and Christians have fled their homes to the Kurdistan Region.” Source – RUDAW.
Daniel 7:21-22, “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.”
2 Thessalonians 2:8, “And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.”
Flashback: A Symphony Of Destruction
- Nigeria: Islamists Destroy 185 Christian Churches
- Indonesia: Twenty Churches In Aceh Face Threat Of Demolition
- Syria: US Backed Rebels In Syria Destroy Christian Church In Deir Ezzor
- Syria: Historic Evangelical Church Of Aleppo Destroyed With Explosives
- Saudi Arabia: Grand Mufti Calls For ‘Destruction Of All Churches In Region’
- Egypt: Over 20,000 Muslims Shouting ‘Allah Is Greater’ Attack Alexandria Church
- Pakistan: 85+ Christians Massacred After Suicide Bombers Attack Historic Church
- Tanzania And Kenya: Islamists Threaten To Destroy Christian Homes And Churches
- Sudan: Christian Bookstores Raided, Churches Demolished, Christians Arrested, Beaten
- Iran Hauls Off Christian Pastor, Shuts Down One Of The Nation’s Largest Churches In New Anti-Christian Sweep