Egypt: Powerful Islamist Militant Group In Sinai Swears Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate
They pledge allegiance to the Black Flag of the Islamic State and to the carnage for which it stands, one nation, divided, without liberty and justice for all. Contrary to the politically correct disinformation of blind Western simpletons, there’s a reason why Islamists all throughout the Muslim world are pledging allegiance to this self-declared Islamic caliphate: It has everything to do with Islam …
Hadith, Muslim 1844, 1851, “Whoever gives his oath of allegiance to a leader and gives him his hand and his heart, let him obey him as much as he can … Whoever dies and did not make an oath of allegiance (to the Muslim leader) has died a death of jaahiliyyah [like an ignorant non-Muslim in pre-Islamic times]” – The “Prophet” Mohammed
By RIA Novosti – “Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, a powerful Islamist group in Egypt’s Sinai peninsula, on Monday swore allegiance to the leader of the violent Islamic State movement which is fighting for the control of Syria and Iraq, the group said in a statement quoted by Reuters.
‘After entrusting God we decided to swear allegiance to the emir of the faithful Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, caliph of the Muslims in Syria and Iraq and in other countries,’ the militants said.
Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis is considered to be the most active Islamist insurgency in Egypt. The group has reportedly been coordinating its activities with the radical IS. Last week, the Egyptian government declared a state of emergency following a dramatic increase in militant attacks on its police and military personnel.
Islamic State rose to prominence in summer after a rapid advance in Syria and Iraq that helped it win large swathes of land in both countries. The group has been in combat with the Syrian armed forces since 2011. Its official goal is to create a caliphate in the controlled territories.” Source – RIA Novosti.
Flashback: Submit Or Suffer
- Jordan: Salafi Group Pledges Allegiance To Islamic State
- Nigeria: Boko Haram Voices Support For ISIS Caliphate
- Sudan: Salafi Group Endorses Islamic State’s New Caliphate
- Lebanon: Sunni Jihadists Pledge Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate
- Indonesia: Authorities Fear Support For ISIS Caliphate Spreading
- Indonesia: Jamaah Islamiyah Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate
- Yemen: Top Leader Of Al-Qaida Hails Gains Made By Islamic State
- Pakistan: Taliban-Linked Terror Org Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate
- Pakistan: Taliban Declares Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate, Encourages All To Do The Same
- Philippines: Terrorist Organization Pledges Allegiance To ISIS Caliphate, ‘We Pledge To Obey [The Caliph] … And To Value Him More Than Anyone Else’