Australia: Muslim “Youth Group” Teaches Little Children To Call For Violent Jihad Against Non-Muslims
For peaceful purposes that are anything but. Since Western nations will never ban the “religion” itself, mosques like this should at least be closed and those calling for violent jihad deported to a place they’d all just love to be. Like Syria. For peaceful purposes …
Hadith, Tabari 9:69, “Killing Unbelievers [non-Muslims] is a small matter to us” – The Words of Mohammad, “Prophet” of Islam
- Flashback: Australia: Muslim Teen: ‘Slaughter The Christians!’
- Flashback: Australia: Muslim Preacher Praises ISIS Beheadings
- Flashback: Australia: Columnist Asks ‘What The Hell Is The Problem With Islam?’
- Flashback: Australia: Muslims Discussing Beheading Of Lee Rigby Say ‘He Deserved It’
- Flashback: Australia: ISIS Supporter Threatens To Blow Up Christian Church In Sydney
- Flashback: Australia: Muslim Cleric Prays For Non-Muslim Slaughter, Police Say It’s Ok
- Flashback: ISIS Calls Upon ‘Every Muslim’ In Australia To Find And Kill A Non-Muslim
- Flashback: Australia: Muslim Children Hold Signs Calling For Beheading Of Non-Muslims
- Flashback: Australia: Muslim Teacher: Raped Women Have Only Themselves To Blame
- Flashback: Australia: Muslim Lecturer: We Hate Non-Muslims, Democracy & Everything Non-Islamic
By Bryan Seymour, 7News – “A Muslim Youth Group is under investigation after a disturbing video of children as young as six years old calling for an end to Australian democracy was unearthed by 7News.
In the vision, children as young as six years old call for violent action against non-Muslims and to reject Australia and its values.
A terror risk expert says it’s brainwashing, aimed at creating violent extremists.
The video shows four Australian children, aged six to 13, calling for an end to our way of life.
‘These are disturbing and shocking images and they do raise concerns about the welfare of the four young boys who are identified in the video,’ Family and Community Services Minister Gabrielle Upton said.
A group calling itself The Muslim Youth Project runs regular events for young children.
In the video of the event held on September 21 in 2013 in Lakemba, young boys rally under the banner ‘Soldiers of Khilafa’ with a six-year-old proclaiming: ‘You’re never too young to be a Soldier for Khilafa.’
The children promise to die fighting to end democracy in Australia, replacing it with a Caliphate ruled by Islamic Sharia law.
They also call for American President Barack Obama to ‘go to hell’, for Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to be beheaded and for an end to Western ideals.
‘I think it’s ugly, I think it’s sickening, and I think it’s absolutely disturbing,’ Immigration Minister Scott Morrison said.” Read more.