Obama Praises Muslim Cleric Who Backed Fatwa On Killing Of U.S. Soldiers
It’s Barack Hussein Obama. I’d be surprised if he hadn’t. Because when it comes to researching the views of all the Muslim sheiks and clerics and imams you’re endorsing, well, ain’t nobody got time ferddat …
Proverbs 14:18, “Simpletons are clothed with foolishness, but the prudent are crowned with knowledge.”
By Adam Kredo, The Washington Free Beacon – “President Barack Obama favorably quoted and praised on Wednesday in his speech before the United Nations a controversial Muslim cleric whose organization has reportedly endorsed the terror group Hamas and supported a fatwa condoning the murder of U.S. soldiers in Iraq.
Obama in his remarks offered praise to controversial cleric Sheikh Abdallah Bin Bayyah and referred to him as a moderate Muslim leader who can help combat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant’s (ISIL or ISIS) radical ideology.
WHowever, Bin Bayyah himself has long been engulfed in controversy for many of his views, including the reported backing of a 2004 fatwa that advocated violent resistance against Americans fighting in Iraq.
This is not the first time that the Obama administration has extoled Bin Bayyah, who also has served as the vice president of a Muslim scholars group founded by a radical Muslim Brotherhood leader who has called ‘for the death of Jews and Americans,’ according to Fox News and other reports.
The State Department’s Counterterrorism Bureau (CT) was forced to issue multiple apologies earlier this year after the Washington Free Beacon reported on its promotion of Bin Bayyah on Twitter.
‘This should not have been tweeted and has since been deleted,’ the CT Bureau tweeted at the time after many expressed anger over the original endorsement of Bin Bayyah.
However, it appears that Obama and the White House are still supportive of Bin Bayyah, who, despite his past statements, is still …” Read more.
Flashback: America’s Brother-In-Chief
- Barack Hussein Obama: The Muslim Brotherhood President
- Brotherhood’s Morsi Declares ‘Death In The Name Of Allah Is Our Goal’
- Wiesenthal Center: Obama Should Sever Ties With Muslim Brotherhood
- Muslim Brotherhood Officially Endorses President Obama’s Faith Adviser
- Obama Claims To Have ‘Many Shared Interests’ With Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama Allows Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration Of US Gov’t, Islamist Influence Of Policy
- Obama To Egypt’s Persecuted Christians: Don’t Protest Against The Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama Condemns Egypt’s Islamist Crackdown After Brotherhood Front Group Demands It
- Muslim Brotherhood Supporters Declare ‘A New Taliban And A New Al-Qaeda In Egypt’, Burn Down Dozens Of Christian Homes, Promise Suicide Bombings