“Soldiers Of ISIS Will Pass From Here Soon”: Online Photo Implies ISIS Threat To Chicago
It would be the dream of Islamic terrorists everywhere to create a new Mohammed-inspired reality-based version of “Chicago Fire” …
Qur’an Sura 9:5, “… fight and slay the Pagans [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war) …”
- Flashback: Leaflets Threaten Chicago Jews Over Israel In Gaza
- Flashback: Chicago: Muslim Cab Driver Pleads Guilty In Plot To Blow Up Stadium
- Flashback: Nazi Germany-Era Propaganda Handed Out At Chicago Pro-Hamas Rally
- Flashback: ISIS Flag Hung By White House, ‘We Are In Your State … Cities … Streets’
- Flashback: Chicago Islamist Leader: ‘We Demand A State Ruled By The Koran… Britain, America, And The Entire West Go To Hell… The Caliphate Is Coming’
First there’s the beheading of the journalist who was the Northwestern graduate.
Now WGN Investigates has found an online war of words and disturbing images that includes an implied threat to a Chicago landmark building.
It’s a nasty, sometimes horrible back and forth coming on the heels of U.S. bombing of ISIS forces in Iraq involving Facebook and Twitter pages with titles like, #AMessageFromISIStoUS and vice versa.
Near the top of this tit for tat is the gruesome video and pictures of journalist James Foley’s beheading.
Some Americans posted on the site disgusting photoshopped images Islamic religious leaders having sex with animals and images of U.S. firepower.
They’re reacting to one of the tweets which shows the ISIS flag in front of the White House.
But scroll down a little farther and you see a picture that might look familiar. Not the writing, which appears to be in Arabic, but the building in the background. That’s on Michigan Ave.
307 N. Michigan Ave to be precise. It’s at the corner of Michigan and South Water Street and it’s called the Old Republic Building.
What we found online was stunning.” Read more.