ISIS Threatens New Holocaust Against Jews, Supporters Call For Group To Open New Front Against Israel
And if the Islamists who reside all throughout the nations surrounding Israel today are any indication, ISIS will have plenty of help. For peaceful purposes, literally …
Joel 3:11-12, “Hasten and come, all you surrounding nations [H1471 gowy, “peoples” or figuratively “swarm of locusts”], and gather yourselves there. Bring down, O LORD, Your mighty ones. Let the nations be aroused And come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat, For there I will sit to judge All the surrounding nations.”
- Recommended: NBC News Correspondent: ‘This Thing Ends In Jerusalem’
- Recommended: Jerusalem Imam To Surrounding Muslim Nations: Destroy Israel
- Recommended: Islamist Groups Have Become A Decentralized And Elusive ‘Swarm’
- Recommended: Palestinian Official Calls Genocide Of Jews A Religious Islamic Goal
- Recommended: Syria: After Assad ‘We Have A Big Fight Against The Jews Ahead Of Us’
- Recommended: ISIS Terrorists Claim Access To Nuke Weapons, Will Use Against Israel
- Recommended: Hezbollah: We Can Kill 10,000’s Israelis, Turn Millions Of Lives Into Hell
- Recommended: ISIS Fighter In Iraq: We Pledge Allegiance To Our Leader And ‘Shall Conquer Jerusalem From You, Oh Jews!’
By John Rossomando, IPT – “A Twitter post Thursday by supporters of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now calling itself the Islamic State (IS), has promised a Holocaust against the Jews.
‘The Real Zionist Holocaust is Predicted in the Hadiths! The Hour [resurrection] will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them, and the tree will say: ‘Oh, Muslim, servant of God, there is a Jew behind me, kill him! THE PROMISED Holocaust,’ the terrorist group’s Islamic State Media a graphic posted on its @ISIS_Conquests’s Twitter account said.
This hadith has proven popular with Islamic extremists of all stripes, ranging from IS to Hamas – and even on television in the Middle East.
Daniel Pipes, an expert on jihadism, said the hadith likely was a recruitment tool.
‘Yes, calling for a holocaust against Jews refers to a violently anti-Semitic strain among jihadis and will surely appeal to some of them,’ Pipes said in an email to the Investigative Project on Terrorism.
Anti-Semitic propaganda has played an important role in the terrorist group’s recruitment effort. Its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, placed Jews on the side of evil in a speech posted Tuesday on the Internet in which he called on Muslims to join him.
‘O ummah of Islam, the world today has been divided into two camps and two trenches … The camp of Islam and faith, and the camp of kufr (disbelief) and hypocrisy … all being led by America and Russia, and being mobilized by the Jews,’ al-Baghdadi said.
In another such video released on Twitter, IS told jihadists to ‘Break the crosses and destroy the lineage of the grandsons of monkeys.’
Some jihadist supporters are calling on the group to open a new front against Israel.” Read more.
Flashback: Egypt: Mass Of Spectators At Soccer Game Chant ‘One Nation For A New Holocaust’