Egypt: “Every Friday Is A Day Of Death” For Christians In Cairo
Fridays are often a day of death for Christians — and non-Muslims in general — all across the Muslim world …
Qur’an Sura 9:14, 30, “Fight them, Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace … even if they are of the People of the Book … the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them …”
- Recommended: Iran: Friday Prayers Leader Calls For The Annihilation Of Israel
- Recommended: Pakistan: Muslims Attack, Rob, Kill Christians After Friday Prayers
- Recommended: Friday Prayers In Tahrir Square – ‘Pray For The Conquest Of Jerusalem’
- Recommended: Palestinians Violently Attack Israeli Security Forces After Friday Prayers
- Recommended: Malaysia: Islamists Declares Jihad Against Christians After Friday Prayers
- Recommended: Iraq: Violent Muslims Destroy Christian Businesses After Friday Prayers
- Recommended: Macedonia: Thousands Demand ‘Death To Christians’ After Friday Prayers
- Recommended: Muslim Mobs In Tanzania Torch Churches After Friday Prayers, Seek To Behead 14-Year-Old Christian Boy Accused Of Desecrating The Qur’an
Revelation 13:15, “And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast might even speak and might cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.”
International Christian Concern – “The situation in Egypt continues to deteriorate for the nation’s Christians. As systematic kidnappings of Christians plagues the Minia region to its south, reports confirm the brutal murder of a Christian woman by Muslim Brotherhood radicals in Cairo. Viciously stabbed to death, Mary Sameh George was murdered for hanging a cross from her review mirror. The mob responsible for her death set fire to Mary’s car shortly after taking her life, sending a message of repression and violence to Christians local to Ain Shams.
04/22/2014 Egypt (GlobalDispatch) – A shocking new report details an Islamic mob of Muslim Brotherhood supporters in Egypt attacking and murdering a Christian woman for having a cross hanging on her car mirror. The report on Monday chronciles eyewitness account of the beating, stabbing, and shooting death of Mary Sameh George in Cairo on Martch 28.
“Every Friday the supporters of Muslim Brotherhood organize a march after Friday prayer in Ain Shams,” the witness told the International Christian Concern (ICC). Identified only as Wahid, he says that “On this Friday afternoon, violent clashes took place between the supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood and the security forces during their march.”
Mary, in her mid-20s, was parked near the Virgin Mary and Archangel Michael Coptic Orthodox Church to deliver medicine and food to the elderly after work that day. The protesters headed towards this church after the clash and attacked Mary when they saw her cross hanging from the rear view mirror of her car.
Wahid says the mob jumped on the car, collapsing the roof, and then dragged her from the vehicle, beating and stabbing her repeatedly. “They were chanting ‘Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar’ and cursing her while stabbing her,” Wahid said. “Then one of them shot her in the back and that led to her death. After killing her they set her car on fire.”