The Co-Equal-With-Allah “Prophet” Of Islam: An Epitome Of Moral Perfection Or Paragon Of Evil?
“There are 91 verses in the Quran that say: obeying God is obeying Muhammad and obeying Muhammad is obeying God … Therefore, Muhammad and Allah have the same standing in Islam, are equal to each other.” As I’ve noted previously, one of the reasons why Islamists despise Christians is because we associate Jesus with God, making Jesus a co-equal partner with the Almighty. Jesus being God in the flesh is one of the foundational tenets of Christianity. According to Islam, however, this Christian belief is an unpardonable sin that “Allah” will never forgive. Nonetheless, even though Islam would never teach that Mohammed is “Allah” in the flesh, it associates and equates the “prophet” of Islam with “Allah” himself repeatedly. Islam teaches that “Allah” has no partners on one hand, but on the other it contradicts itself by teaching that one cannot become a Muslim unless they acknowledge that “There is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger” per the Shahada. In Islam, a Muslim’s “salvation” is entirely determined by their obedience and devotion to Mohammed, effectively elevating the “prophet” of Islam to the same co-equal status of Islam’s own deity. To acknowledge “Allah” is not enough. You must acknowledge the “perfect man” Mohammed as well. This, of course, begs the question: Since Mohammed is co-equal with “Allah”, what does the “prophet’s” moral character reveal about the nature of “Allah”? …
Hadith Bukhari 2996, “… [Mohammed] said, ‘Become Muslim and you will be safe. Know that the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger. I want to expel you from this land. Whoever of you has some property should sell it. However, the earth belongs to Allah AND His Messenger.’”
Qur’an Sura 3:31, “… If you should love Allah, THEN FOLLOW ME [Mohammed], so Allah will love you and forgive you your sins …”
Qur’an Sura 48:10, “Indeed, those who pledge allegiance to you, [O Muhammad] – they are actually pledging allegiance to Allah …”
Qur’an Sura 4:80, “He who obeys the Messenger [Mohammed] has obeyed Allah …”
Qur’an Sura 33:36, “It is not fitting for a [Muslim], man or woman, when a matter has been decided by Allah and His Messenger to have any option about their decision: if any one disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he is indeed on a clearly wrong Path.”
Islam Watch – “For Islam to be true, both Muhammad and his supposed God [Allah] must be of moral perfection as conceived by the human conscience. In fact, the Quran, the holy book of Islam, does claim that Muhammad was the perfect human being ever created:
‘Ye have indeed in the Apostle of God a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in God and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of God.’ (Quran 33:21)
Therefore, Muhammad is expected to the ‘Paragon of Moral Perfection’ as per Islam’s own claim. Also in the following verses, Allah endows moral greatness upon Muhammad:
1. ‘Say (O Muhammad to mankind): ‘If you (really) love Allah then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow Quran and the Sunnah), Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’ Say (O Muhammad): ‘Obey Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad).’ But if they turn away, then Allah does not like the disbelievers.’ (Quran: 3:31)
2. ‘And whatever the Messenger gives you, take it, and whatever he forbids you, leave it. And fear Allah: truly Allah is severe in punishment.’ (Quran 59:7)
3. ‘And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are on an exalted standard of character.’ (Quran 68:4)
4. ‘And We have not sent you but as a mercy to the worlds.‘ (Al-Anbiya’ 21:107)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Apostle was asked, ‘What is the best deed?’ He replied, ‘To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, ‘What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, ‘To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah’s Cause.’ The questioner again asked, ‘What is the next (in goodness)?’ He replied, ‘To perform Hajj (Pilgrim age to Mecca) ‘Mubrur, (which is accepted by Allah and is performed with the intention of seeking Allah’s pleasure only and not to show off and without committing a sin and in accordance with the traditions of the Prophet).’
There are 91 verses in the Quran that say: obeying God is obeying Muhammad and obeying Muhammad is obeying God (see http://www.islamreform.net/new-page-41.htm). Therefore, Muhammad and Allah have the same standing in Islam, are equal to each other.
Evidence for moral perfection of Muhammad is found in the Sunnah – the sacred sayings and deeds of Islam’s holy prophet. Sunnah literally means ‘path’. In Islam, Sunnah is the ‘path’ laid down by the character, manners, ritual habits, deeds, examples and legislative actions of Prophet Muhammad.
Sunnah is also the explanation of the Quran. It is the creed of ahl-i-Sunnah, which has been constituted with collecting true hadiths of Prophet Muhammad and interpretation of these hadiths by great scholars in later times. Sunnah, thus, sets a perfect way for anyone seeking to draw close to Allah.
The collection of hadiths of Sahih al-Bukhari is second-most holiest book in Islam, next only to the holy Quran. Sahih Bukhari is also the best and most authentic and trusted book, outlining the ‘Sunnah’ or ‘path’ for Muslims, and the moral perfections of Prophet Muhammad. Each report in Bukhari’s collection was checked for compatibility with the Qur’an, and the veracity of the chain of reporters had to be painstakingly established. His collection of hadith is considered second to none. (Sahih Muslim is another respected collection of Hadith.)
A prophet of a supposed God of the Universe must be the light for leading humanity from the abyss of violence and evil to a world of peace and justice. Therefore, as commonsense demands, one cannot be an unjust conqueror and warlord, leading armies into battle for looting and mass-murder, and be a prophet of God.
As the supposed God of Universe must be of moral perfection, so would be His representatives on earth. And Allah duly claims the same about Prophet Muhammad in the Quran as related above.
Therefore, the Hadiths that outline the character and personality of Muhammad would be of moral perfection. If any actions or sayings of Muhammad in any of the Hadiths show any immorality, injustice or evil on his part, then he was not a prophet of God but a fraud. Just one instance of immoral imperfection of Muhammad is enough to negate the claim of his prophethood. But there are way too many instances of Muhammad’s immorality, injustice or evil recorded in all the Hadith collections that not only prove that Muhammad was far from the “moral perfection” desired of a prophet of God, but also obviate that Muhammad was a ‘Paragon of Evil’.
SUNNA OF EVIL PERFECTION
The following are a short-list of the evil Sunnah of Muhammad, recorded in the Hadiths of Bukhari:
- Child sexual molestation and Pedophilia is Sunna in Islam.
- Murder, even Mass Murder, is Sunna in Islam.
- Extermination and ethnic cleansing of communities is Sunna in Islam.
- Rape is Sunna in Islam.
- Sex Slavery is Sunna in Islam
- Beheading is Sunna in Islam.
- Stoning to death for sexual deviation is Sunna in Islam.
- Beating one’s wife is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering Kafir children is Sunna in Islam.
- Murdering Muslims’ own children is Sunna in Islam.
- Murdering Jews is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering Christians is Sunna in Islam
- Slavery is Sunna in Islam
- Booty is Sunna in Islam
- Whipping is Sunna in Islam
- Torture is Sunna in Islam
- Terror is Sunna in Islam
- Maiming is Sunna in Islam
- Jihad is Sunna in Islam
- Extortion is Sunna in Islam
- Inferiority, oppression, subjugation of Women Is Sunna in Islam
- Looting, pillaging is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering elderly is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering musicians is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering those who are being sarcastic about Allah’s name, His command, His interdiction, His promise, or His threat is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering those who deny any verse of the Quran or ‘anything which by scholarly consensus belongs to it, or to add a verse that does not belong to it is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering those who hold that ‘any of Allah’s messengers or prophets are liars, or to deny their being sent is Sunna in Islam
- (Murdering those who revile the religion of Islam, being sarcastic about any ruling of the Sacred Law; denying that Allah intended ‘the Prophet’s message to be the religion followed by the entire world is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering apostates is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering prisoners of war is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering gays is Sunna in Islam.
- Forcible conversion is Sunna in Islam.Murdering those who are critical of Islam is Sunna in Islam
- Murdering those who revile Allah or his Messenger is Sunna in Islam
This above catalogue of the holy Sunnah of Muhammad simply represents the characteristic of an evil maniac (All these criminal Sunnas will be documented with relevant Hadith reference in this series of articles to come). But in Islam, they represent the Sunnah, the sacred ‘path’. And quite desirably this is the Sunna that Muslim men were emulating at the Kenyan, Boston, World Trade Center, and all the other Jihad massacres across the globe. Since the Muslim perpetrators of those Jihadi terror attacks were simply modeling their behavior on Muhammad, they are good, moral Muslims – not deviant fanatics. Far from the naïve thinking that their violence and intolerance are alien to inherently peaceful Islam, they are directly rooted in Muhammad’s example.
The above catalogue of Muhammad’s evil Sunnah would obviate that he was among the rare instances of evil persons ever walked the earth, not the person of moral perfection as claimed by Allah. And when Allah picked such an ‘evil incarnate’ as his best representative to mankind, then Allah could not be a loving and merciful creator of the Universe but a Monster of Evil.” Source – Islam Watch.