Muslim Lecturer In Australia: We Hate Non-Muslims, We Hate Democracy, We Hate Everything Non-Islamic
Yet Australia and other Western nations continue to welcome those who espouse the very religion responsible for this incorrigible ideology …
Qur’an Sura 18:26, “[Allah] maketh none to share in his government.”
Qur’an Sura 8:59-60, “And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah’s Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy.”
By Mark Schliebs, National Affairs – “THE brother of an Australian man jailed for terrorism-related offences in Saudi Arabia has been delivering lectures at some of the nation’s most controversial Islamic centres while encouraging jihadists to show their ‘might’ against disbelievers.
Perth man Junaid Thorne, a 24-year-old who has spent much of his life in Saudi Arabia, has spoken at Sydney’s al-Risalah and Melbourne’s al-Furqan Islamic centres in recent weeks as part of a lecture tour backed by little-known radical organisation Millatu Ibrahim, which is banned in Germany.
Police and terrorism experts yesterday said they were not aware of the organisation having an active presence in Australia.
At al-Risalah, he sat in front of a Millatu Ibrahim banner – featuring the logo of the al-Qa’ida-linked Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant used by the most extreme Sunni fighters in Syria – to deliver his first “public lecture” since being deported from Riyadh in July.
His deportation came after his brother, Shayden, was sentenced to 4 1/2 years in a Riyadh prison for possessing terrorism-related materials and supporting and encouraging terrorism. Mr Thorne, whose father is a Noongar Aboriginal man, was detained for two months for protesting against his brother’s arrest in December 2011.
According to those who attended the Sydney lecture last month, ‘Sheik Muhammad Junaid’ told followers that businessmen should be donating money to jihadists around the world.
‘Support oppressed Muslims across the world, support the mujaheddin,’ he said, according to a summary of the speech that appeared on social media after the event.
‘Money comes and goes, but what remains is what you gave in the cause of Allah. Most of the Ayat (numbered Koranic verses) mention financing jihad before jihad, in relation to the individual (sic) performance.’ …
In other online postings, Mr Thorne indicated that he was involved in a group called Millatu Ibrahim Perth and quoted American-born al-Qa’ida militant Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed in a US drone strike in Yemen in 2011…
Millatu Ibrahim Perth’s website was recently closed down, but it has used its Facebook page to declare a hatred of disbelievers.
‘We hate the Kuffar and everything that they worship,’ it reads. ‘We hate their constitutions, we reject their way of life, we reject their political systems, we reject their parliaments, we reject their democracy, capitalism, liberalism, socialism, communism and every other filthy disbelieving ‘ism’ that has come to act as a hindrance from Islam, the pure religion of Allah to rule from the east to the west.'” Read more.
Flashback: Darkness In The Land Down Under
- Muslim ‘Refugee’ Sexually Assaults Blind Woman On Train
- Muslims Discussing The Beheading Of Lee Rigby Say ‘He Deserved It’
- Outrage: Muslim Billboard Campaign Declares Jesus A ‘Prophet of Islam’
- Muslim Father Tells Daughter She Must Never Play With Non-Muslim Kids
- Muslim Teacher Says Raped Women Have Nobody To Blame But Themselves
- Cleric: We’ll Establish The Caliphate, Sharia Law, Make Arabic Official Language
- Mosque Issues Fatwa Against Christmas Because It Promotes Belief In The Trinity
- Radical Imam Calls Democracy ‘Evil’, Calls For The Overthrow Of Australian Law
- Children Carry Signs Calling For The Beheading Of Anyone Insulting Mohammed
- Muslim ‘Prayer Leader’ Sexually Assaults Girls, Blames It On ‘Cultural Differences’
- Muslim TV Commercials Portray ‘Prophet’ Mohammed As ‘The Savior Of Humanity’
- Prime Minister’s New Parliamentary Secretary Ed Husic Swears Loyalty To The Qur’an