Lawlessness: Germany’s Sharia No-Go Zones
Qur’an Sura 18:26, “[Allah] maketh none to share in his government.”
Hadith Bukhari 2996, “… [Mohammed] said, ‘Become Muslim and you will be safe. Know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Messenger. I want to expel you from this land. Whoever of you has some property should sell it. However, the earth belongs to Allah and His Messenger.’”
By Andrew Harrod, Frontpage Mag – “‘To mark No Go Areas, that is to say law-free areas with high danger potential, is nothing unusual,’ Rüdiger Franz of Bonn, Germany’s General Anzeiger (GA) newspaper wrote, as travel guide entries for cities such as Detroit, Istanbul, Johannesburg, or Mogadishu show. Considerable controversy, however, ensued after a language school posted an Internet No Go Area map of Bonn and environs, drawing ongoing, often unwelcome attention to the problems Germany’s once serene former capital faces from newly arrived Muslim immigrants.
The No Go map at the website of the Steinke Institut (SI) language school’s Bonn branch first drew significant public interest at the conservative German website Politically Incorrect (PI) with a July 18, 2013, entry. Attention only grew in the following weeks with an ‘unexpectedly large echo’ of about 50 Bonn residents contacting SI with approval, queries, and criticism, as an SI Internet statement at the beginning of September noted.
SI explained therein the school’s emphasis on teaching German as a foreign language to students ‘from the entire world.’ The No Go map resulted ‘exclusively’ from some 250 such students reporting in the last six years ‘extremely negative experiences’ in various Bonn neighborhoods, with over 80% of the reports agreeing upon the map’s red-marked problem zones. SI elaborated that these ‘negative experiences’ entailed harassment of women, theft, robbery, break-ins, assaults, and insults.
In contrast to the suspicions of ‘some concerned callers’ at SI, these experiences had no ‘Neo-Nazi context.’ Rather, ‘above all’ East Asian and East European students ‘had made pertinent experiences with adolescents, who almost exclusively seem to have an immigration background.’ A landlord from Bonn’s Bad Godesberg (BadGo) suburb confirmed in an October 23, 2013, GA article that many of her young renters suffered harassment from immigrants, particularly women, for ‘supposedly too short skirts and the wearing of shorts.’ SI teaching personnel, many of whom ‘themselves live in these same city areas and are very often themselves connected with a partner with an immigrant background,’ likewise agreed with the students, SI noted” Read more.
Flashback: To Go Or Not To Go? That Is A Problem.
- Sweden Surrenders Their Third Largest City … To Muslims
- Michigan: Israeli Flags Now Considered ‘Incitement’ In Dearbornistan
- Coming Soon To A City Near You: America’s Own Islamic ‘No-Go’ Zones
- Sweden: Movie Theater Forces Islamic Lecture On Viewers, ‘I Feel Like An Outsider’
- France: Marseille Mayor Asks Military To Tackle Muslim Gangs In ‘No-Go Zones’
- Texas: Muslims Rally For Islam In Austin, ‘We Are Above The Law Of The Land’
- Occupation Without Tanks Or Soldiers: European Muslim No-Go Zones Growing
- London: Islamists Set Up Sharia Neighborhoods, Plan To Flood Non-Muslim Communities
- Denmark: Four Tourists Wandering Into An Apparent Muslim ‘No-Go Zone’ Are Viciously Attacked By Muslims For Visiting ‘Their Area’