Danish Psychiatrist: Muslims Are Violent Because Of Islam, ‘They Simply Cannot See That What They Have Done Is Wrong’
This Danish psychiatrist is stating the obvious, but sometimes even the obvious needs to be stated. Islam teaches in so many ways that evil is good while good is evil, and if the behavior of the “prophet” of Islam himself reflected the religion of “Allah” in such a way that to any civilized society would fit the profile of a raving mad man, then why shouldn’t all of his devout followers behave the same way? The crescent moon. It’s a fitting symbol for ideological lunacy …
Isaiah 5:20a, “Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness …”
So says forensic psychiatrist and author Henrik Day Poulsen, author of a book on fanaticism. Poulsen regular meets Islamism in his work with criminals. …
‘- When we examine the criminal migrant youth, Islamism quite often plays a role. They have been inculcated a totally distorted worldview in which it is directly or indirectly ok to commit violence or rob a bank, because the whole life is a battle between Denmark and Islam, where they are on the good side. And when they are arrested and punished, they think again, it is an expression of that struggle. That it is because of racism. They simply cannot see that what they have done is wrong. It is very difficult to fight crime, that happens with the starting point, and the development is therefore very dangerous,’ says Henrik Day Poulsen. …
It is the consequence when we hardly require participation in society. When they as children grow up with such a world view, it is clear that they feel marginalized and find it difficult to have success when they meet the rest of Denmark in school and on the work market.
And that is exactly the feeling that extremists exploit. If we want to stop the development, we need to stop being naive and start making more demands concerning integration, says Henrik Day Poulsen.
At the same time Danish society must stop and roll back any form of positive discrimination in favor of Muslims and people of other ethnic backgrounds, he said. ‘- If you allow positive discrimination, you are helping extremists paint a picture that they are a group with special rights.
Therefore, it seems to me completely wrong to bend traditional Danish values by allowing only halal meat in hospitals and schools.
It’s a discussion we need to have, although it may seem hard,’ says Henrik Day Poulsen.” Source – Islam verses Europe.
Flashback: If It’s For The Cause Of Allah It’s All Good, Bro
- Angry Muslims Beat Two Meat Retailer Employees After Finding ‘Traces Of Pork’ In Food
- Muslim Mob Goes On Violent Terror Rampage Through Copenhagen Hospital
- Dutch Anxious As Islamic Law Takes Over Muslim-Dominated Area Of The Hague
- Muslim Gangs Terrorize Courthouse, ‘With Islam Comes Fear, With Fear Comes Power’
- Muslims Plotted To ‘Assemble A Whole Group [To] Go To Europe And Murder Everything’
- ‘Youths’ In Muslim-Dominated Block Demand Money From Church For Being In ‘Their Area’
- Muslim Majority On Local Board Cancels Christmas Tradition, Finances Islamic Celebration
- City Officials Ban Israeli Flags At Local ‘Diversity Festival’ To Avoid Offending Muslims
- Tourists Wander Into Muslim ‘No-Go Zone’, Attacked By Muslims For Visiting ‘Their Area’
- Four Muslims Charged in Plot to Kill a Large Number of People and ‘Seriously Frighten the Population’ Because of Mohammed Cartoons