Michiganistan: CAIR Demands School Accommodate Muslim Prayers, Attacks Off-Site Voluntary Bible Lessons
The only discussion of the Qur’an that should be allowed in the classroom are discussions outlining the many reasons why it ought to be banned …
Peter 5:8-9a, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith …”
Two stories from Michigan tell the tale.
From a CAIR press release:
The Michigan chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR-MI) said today that a Detroit-area school district has apologized for handing out permission slips for Bible study classes to elementary school students.CAIR-MI sent a letter to Roseville Public Schools after receiving a complaint from two parents of children who attend Huron Park Elementary School about distribution by teachers of permission slips for the Bible classes at a local Baptist church.
CAIR Executive Director Dawus Walid wrote in a letter to the school district, “School staff and teachers are not to serve as advocates for one particular religion or congregation within a religion by passing out slips inviting parents to give permission for their children to attend religious instruction.”
But that’s precisely what CAIR sought in the nearby Dearborn district.
The Arab American News reported that CAIR staff ‘recently met with Dearborn Public Schools Superintendent Brian Whiston to discuss concerns from some parents regarding prayer accommodations in Dearborn Public Schools.
‘Dearborn Public Schools has implemented a policy which fully accommodates student-led prayer in all the schools, as well as unexcused absences for students who leave early on Fridays for Jumu’ah prayers. CAIR-MI is currently in discussion with Melvindale Public Schools to get similar accommodations for students that are now in place for Dearborn Public Schools.’
So Muslims can conduct religious activities within a public school, but Christians can’t go off-site to receive voluntary Bible lessons? What’s wrong with this picture?
Is political correctness accommodating such hypocrisy?” Source – Townhall.
Flashback Islam vs Non-Islamic Schools:
- Islamic Radicals Are in Schools, Government Report Says
- Colorado Student Quits High School Choir Over Islamic Song Praising ‘Allah’
- Muslim Students Claim Crosses At Catholic University Violates Their ‘Human Rights’
- Islamic Prayers Conducted at Public School, Imam Leads Children in Worship of Allah
- Outrage As High School Recites Pledge Of Allegiance Saying ‘One Nation Under Allah’
- Islamic Indoctrination in Textbooks Sanitize the True, Dark Nature of the ‘Religion of Peace’
- Children Now Being Taught an Alternate, Sanitized Version of September 11, 2011
- Muslim Threatens Christian High School, Promises ‘The Scene Of Another Massacre’
- School Drops Hymns From Assemblies, Creates Prayer Rooms For Muslims
- Muslim Teacher Tells Students Terror Works, War Exists Between Muslims and Non-Muslims
- More And More Of Schools Drop Holocaust From History To Avoid Offending Muslims
- Muslim Students Push For Ritual Footbaths On Campus To ‘Respect Non-Muslims’
- Muslims Demand Sharia Student Loans Because Interest Is A Violation Of Islamic Law