France: Muslim Man Stabs French Soldier In The Neck Near Paris
For peaceful purposes. And with Islam now on track to soon become the dominant religion in France, Muslim-based violence will continue to increase …
Qur’an Sura 47:4a, “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers [non-Muslims] in battle, smite at their necks …”
By Nicolas Bertin, Reuters – “A French soldier patrolling a business neighborhood west of Paris was stabbed in the neck and injured on Saturday by a man who fled the scene and is being sought by police, President Francois Hollande said.
The 23-year-old was patrolling in uniform with two other soldiers as part of France’s Vigipirate anti-terror surveillance plan when he was approached from behind around 6 p.m. and attacked with a knife or a box-cutter.
A police union spokesman said surveillance footage of the attacker showed him as tall and bearded, aged about 35, possibly of North African origin and wearing a white Arab-style tunic.
Hollande, in the Ethiopian city of Addis Ababa, commented on the stabbing to say police were hunting for the attacker but did not provide any details about his identity or any possible motivation for the attack.
‘We still don’t know the exact circumstances of the attack or the identity of the attacker, but we are exploring all options,’ Hollande told journalists.
Three days after a British soldier was killed in a London street by two men who said they acted to avenge violence against Muslims, the attack near Paris raised questions about a possible copycat attempt to kill a French soldier.” Read more.
- Flashback: The Islamization Of France In 2012
- Flashback: France Seeks To Reclaim Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones
- Flashback: France Sees ‘Shocking Surge’ in Anti-Semitic Violence
- Flashback: France: Muslim Man Attacks, Stabs Rabbi And His Son In Paris
- Flashback: Imams’ Indoctrinating French Muslims With Culture Of Hate, Racism
- Flashback: France: Muslim Mobs Burn Nearly 1,200 Cars On New Year’s Eve
- Flashback: France: Christian Church Vandalised With Graffiti, ‘Islam Is Growing In Power’
- Flashback: France: Gunman Claiming Associations With Al-Qaeda Kills Three During Random Shooting Spree In Southern Town