‘Every Muslim Is A Potential Terrorist’: Ex-Muslim Warns West About Islam, ‘If A Muslim Takes His Faith Seriously … He Is A Warrior For God’
Nasim Ben Iman, Ex-Muslim: “For Muslims it is a special honour to kill for Islam and a greater honour to die for Islam … One has learned from the start [as a child] that the highest demands on a Muslim life is to give everything for Allah, whether it makes sense, whether it’s inhuman or inhuman, nobody asks. The Jews, I hated naturally it didn’t need much teaching for that. Why? Well, I had been to the Koran school before I was in Germany, then in school in the Arab country I come from from the start, everywhere in the society one heard only one thing: ‘The Jews are bad, the are the enemies of God, they are not human, they are damned by God, some of them were turned into apes’, as the Koran says it … I hated, despised them, wanted to kill them, but this concerns not only the Jews, but also Christians and all non-Muslims. For Muslims, all non-Muslims are non-believers… The world has to be Islamised, that is taught by Islamic scholars and clerics and propagated by the leaders in the Islamic world. The non-Muslim world is the ‘House of War’. Where Islam is … the ‘House of Peace’. This means that knowledge [teachings] ‘the world has to be Islamised’ has always existed and those who love Islam, and of course I did, as a good Muslim is eager to make it so, i.e. to Islamise Germany and Europe to fulfill the demands of Mohammed … If a Muslim takes his faith seriously, when a Muslm returns to the words of Mohammed and what is in the Koran, – if he is an exemplary Muslim – then tomorrow he is first of all a warrior for god … I can say from my own experience that I can confirm that (between) what is said publicly and what is told to Christians, and that which is said behind closed doors in the family, in Muslim society, in the mosque, there is a difference like night and day.” Watch more below.
- Muslims On Social Media Call Teen Jihadist Who Murdered Australian Cop A “Hero Of The… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/mus… http://t.co/ozSnMbtXON 17 hours ago
- Iran to Launch 50 New Oil Projects 10/07/2015Iran announces it will introduce over 50 new oil exploration and production contracts as sanctions are lifted.
- Jailed Saudi Blogger Wins Free-Speech Prize 10/07/2015Raif Badawi, who was accused of insulting Islam, awarded the PEN Pinter Prize.
- Yemeni Rebels Confirm Commitment to End Crisis 10/07/2015Yemen's Houthi rebels confirm in writing they agree to UN resolutions aimed at ending the country's conflict.
- Watch: Gaza Incitement Video Teaches 'How to Kill Jews' 10/06/2015Fresh on heels of Old City stabbing, Gazan social media churns out video resembling the murder and calling for more.
- Palestinian Baby Named in Honor of Jerusalem Stabber 10/06/2015Palestinian Authority's official news agency rushes to report on birth of baby named in honor of 'hero' just hours after Saturday attack.
- Abbas 'Doesn't Want a Military Escalation with Israel' 10/06/2015PA head finally speaks after repeated terror attacks, playing down escalation - even though his Fatah faction initially claimed a shooting.
- Exposé: PA Gov't Paying Convicted Hamas Arch-Terrorists 10/06/2015Hamas masterminds Abdullah Barghouti and Ibrahim Hamad being paid a monthly salary from Ramallah as they sit in prison.
- Russia Declares ‘Holy War’ on Islamic StateRaymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. The Orthodox Christian Church, which holds an important place in an insurgent Russia, has described its government’s fight against the Islamic State and other jihadi opposition groups in Syria as a “holy war.” According to Vsevolod Chaplin, head of the Church’s Public Affairs Departme […]
- Iranian Terrorist Attack Against U.S. RevealedA bombshell report by the Washington Times reveals that fecklessness in the face of terror isn’t a condition exclusive to the Obama administration. "Bill Clinton’s administration gathered enough evidence to send a top-secret communique accusing Iran of facilitating the deadly 1996 Khobar Towers terrorist bombing,” the Times states, "but suppressed […]
- BDS Infests a Jewish Day SchoolLet us engage in a brief thought experiment. Suppose that Howard University hires a linguistics professor to offer instruction on various African dialects. Suppose further that said professor was a card-carrying member of the KKK and participates in Klan meetings and demonstrations. Now suppose that the university, after failing to properly vet the professor […]
- Syrian 'Refugees' and Immigration Roulette As a direct consequence of the carnage and chaos in the Middle East millions of people are literally running for their lives. Their desire to put distance between themselves and the violence of their own leaders as well as the violence of ISIS, al Nusra and other terrorists organizations is certainly understandable. However, among the innocent people flee […]
- New York Times: No Israeli Victims of Palestinian TerrorismWhy-oh-why do I still read the New York Times? Am I that much of a masochist? Here’s why. Because those who rely upon it run media/entertainment/publishing empires, corporations, and governments. These Masters of the Universe do not understand that the articles about Israel and the Muslim world in the Paper of Record are all, essentially, toxic propaganda; t […]
- Mick Jagger's Vacation in Stalinist HavanaA delighted Mick Jagger just visited the Stalinist nation that criminalized his music and herded many of its listeners into forced-labor camps at Soviet bayonet-point as punishment. The visit was reported by the proud Stalinist regime’s captive (literally!) press this week. The exact purpose of the visit was not ascertained but the Rolling Stones (renown fo […]
- Gitmo Extended Stay America Suites in Colorado?Liberal readers have scoffed at my repeated warnings about the dangerous prospect of an enemy combatant dump on American soil. Over the years, I've flagged the Obama administration's scouting forays in Illinois, Kansas and South Carolina. Now, the White House is considering my adopted home, Colorado, as the new digs for the dregs of Gitmo. If there […]
- Fleeing Iraqi Christians Find New Life In FranceICC Note: More than 150,000 Iraqi Christians have been driven from their homes in the past year and a half. Violence by ISIS extremists made it impossible to remain in the cities and villages where they have lived for more than 1,500 years. Many are still in the region, trying to find a way to stay. Some, like these families, have made it to France where the […]
- Fresh Call For Egypt To Release Christian Convert Journalist Bishoy BoulosICC Note: There are continued concerns about basic rights in Egypt. Even as a number of prisoners were released, including two prominent journalists, a Christian convert who was arrested on charges related to allegedly presenting a false image of Egypt, and now being held on charges related to his faith remains in prison. Bishoy Boulos has been unjustly impr […]
- Turkey’s Non-Muslims Demand Apology From AnkaraICC Note: Remembering what happened 60 years ago, Turkey’s small religious minority community has pushed the Turkish government to apologize for the killing and injuries of Christians. The riots led to further emigration of the remaining Greek Orthodox Christian community out of Turkey, today there remains just a fraction of the number of Christians who prev […]
- Will You Help End Genocide of Christians In Middle East?ICC Note: The reality of persecution in the Middle East has forced many in the church to wake up. Finally hearing their stories has been a reminder of the cost of following Christ. But once we know, we can’t unknow and therefore we need to act. This is a challenge many church leaders are repeating and it is a call for the Church to stand with brothers and si […]
- Religious Freedom In The Arabian Peninsula?ICC Note: The Arab Gulf countries boast a large percentage of Christians relatively speaking and some point to them as having protected religious freedom. While some permissions are allowed, they are reserved almost exclusively for foreigners and even still there are many restrictions placed on those who would seek to live out their faith. Local Muslims are […]
- Chopping up Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: Christians across the Middle East are facing persecution and threats that have the potential to rid countries of their Christian population for the first time in nearly 2000 years. The United States has an opportunity as a world power and an obligation from its own policies to act on behalf of persecuted communities, yet the response has been far f […]
- Religious Freedom Can Be An Antidote To Religious ExtremismICC Note: With ISIS and other Islamic extremist groups gaining ground in the Middle East and elsewhere, governments are scrambling to deal with them. There are real security measures that must be addressed, but there is also a war of ideas. These groups thrive on controlling the beliefs of those around them and they are willing to execute those who disagree […]
- The Watchman Show: Pastor Hagee on Blood Moons and The Three Heavens 09/23/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Pastor John Hagee. He'll discuss what the current series of four blood moons means for America and Israel. We also take a look at Pastor Hagee's new book, The Three Heavens.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Is ISIS Winning Against the West? 09/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Islam expert Robert Spencer to discuss his new book, The Complete Infidels' Guide to ISIS. Plus, Austrian counter-jihad activist Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff joins us to discuss ISIS among the Muslim refugees of Europe. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS in Your Backyard 09/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent series of arrests of ISIS supporters in the United States and the terror movement's plans for America. We're also joined by author Don Brown, who shares the shocking story behind his new book, Call Sign Extortion 17: The Shoot-Down of Seal Team Six.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.2 - 30km SW of Ovalle, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-09-26 02:51:18 UTC2015-09-25 23:51:18 -03:00 at epicenterLocation30.820°S 71.385°WDepth38.07 km (23.66 mi)
- M 6.6 - 27km N of Sorong, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2015-09-24 15:53:27 UTC2015-09-25 00:53:27 +09:00 at epicenterLocation0.631°S 131.244°EDepth18.00 km (11.18 mi)
- M 6.1 - 17km N of Illapel, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-09-22 07:12:59 UTC2015-09-22 04:12:59 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.479°S 71.196°WDepth54.32 km (33.75 mi)
- M 6.6 - 45km WSW of Illapel, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-09-21 17:40:00 UTC2015-09-21 14:40:00 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.747°S 71.629°WDepth34.29 km (21.31 mi)
- M 6.3 - 52km W of Illapel, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2015-09-21 05:39:33 UTC2015-09-21 02:39:33 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.586°S 71.712°WDepth22.80 km (14.17 mi)
- Muslims On Social Media Call Teen Jihadist Who Murdered Australian Cop A “Hero Of The Islamic People”
- Australia: Authorities Beg Muslim Community To Help Fight Islamic Terror After Muslim Teen Kills Police Officer
- ISIS Tortures, Kills 12 Christians As They Recited The Lord’s Prayer For Refusing to Convert To Islam
- “Non-Religious” Oregon Gunman Targeted Christians, Was Good Friends With Muslim Jihadist Sympathizer
- UK: 14-Year-Old Muslim Tells Non-Muslim Teacher, “You Are On My Beheading List”
- “The Forbidden Chapter” Of The Hebrew Bible
- “Allah Is Greater!”: Palestinian Man Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller
- Pat Condell On The Invasion Of Europe
- Report: ISIS Planning Nuclear Annihilation Across The Globe To Kill “Several Hundred Million People”
- Muslims Are Persecuting Christian Refugees In Germany, “Where We Are, There Is The Sharia, There Is Our Law”
- Video: Radical Islam – The World’s Most Dangerous Ideology
- “Just Wait”: ISIS Reportedly Smuggles Thousands Of Fighters Into Europe As UN Report Reveals Nearly 3/4 Of Muslim “Refugees” Are Men
- Muslim “Refugees” Storm Europe Screaming Allahu Akbars, Profanities, Making Beheading Gestures, Refusing Non-Halal Food Aid …
- ISIS To Europe: We Are Coming Disguised As Refugees And Will Kill Anyone Who Refuses To Convert To Islam
- Iranian General: Our Military Buildup Won’t Stop Until The “Full Annihilation And Destruction” Of Israel
- Beasts Of The Earth: How ISIS Wants To Start Armageddon
- Top US Military Officials: Obama’s Nuclear Deal With Iran Makes War MORE Likely
- By The Sword: How The Islamic World Was Formed – An Exercise In Common Sense
- Mississippi: Muslim Man Threatens To Kill All Non-Muslims At Local Hospital
- Islamic State Burns Chained Iraqi Shiite Fighters Alive
- Murmurs Of War: ISIS Militants Moving In On The Heart Of Damascus
- Muslims In Virginia, West Virginia, Arizona, Minnesota, California Develop Sudden Urge To Strike Terror In Hearts Of Allah’s Enemies
- French President Warns Nation To Prepare For More Jihad Violence As Intelligence Officials Fear Islamist 9/11 Style Attack
- Report: Group Of Muslims Brutally Kill Christian Man In Portland ME, Blood-Splattered Bible Found Near Body
- Muslim Cleric Issuing Fatwa Permitting The Use Of WMD Pledges Allegiance To The Islamic State
- Expert: There Are Now So Many Potential Islamic Terrorists In Europe That It’s Impossible To Track Them All
- France: Gun-Carrying Muslim On Amsterdam-Paris Train Develops Sudden Urge To Open Fire On Passengers
- Iranian Official: We “Reject The Existence Of Any Israeli On This Earth” And Will Support Terror Against Them
- The Truth About Mohammed (And It Ain’t Pretty)
- ISIS Beheads 82-Year-Old World-Renowned Archaeologist, “The Continued Presence Of These Criminals … Is A Curse”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,013,084 Visitors Since March 2011