With Common Links In Many Attacks, Obama’s Scrub Of Muslim Terms Draws Heavy Fire
Proverbs 12:15a, “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes …”
By Rowan Scarborough, The Washington Times – “Before the Boston Marathon bombings, the Obama administration argued for years that there is a big difference between terrorists and the tenets of Islam.
A senior White House aide in 2009 publicly urged Washington to cease using the term ‘jihadist’ — asserting that terrorists are simply extremists. Two years later, the White House ordered a cleansing of training materials that Islamic groups deemed offensive.
Now, some analysts are asking whether the 2009 edict and others that followed have dampened law enforcement’s appetite to thoroughly investigate terrorism suspects for fear of offending higher-ups or the American Muslim lobby.
It is not just the case of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, a radicalized jihadist whom the FBI questioned in 2011 and cleared of terrorism links. At least five Muslims have attempted mass destruction in the U.S. since 2009, undetected beforehand by law enforcement and the intelligence community:
• Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad opened fire at a military recruiting office in Little Rock, Ark., in June 2009, killing one soldier.
• Najibullah Zazi, who said he was a member of al Qaeda, tried to detonate bombs in New York City’s subway in September 2009.
• Army Maj. Nadal Malik Hassan opened fire at a soldier processing center at Fort Hood, Texas, killing 13.
• Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab tried to explode a bomb hidden in his underwear onboard a flight to Detroit in December 2009.
• Faisal Shahzad attempted to detonate a car bomb in Times Square in May 2010.
Steven Emerson runs the Investigative Project on Terrorism, which monitors a network of Islamic groups with ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, whose stated goal is to impose Shariah, or Islamic law, on the world.
‘Numerous experts on Islamic terrorism like myself and I had given 143 lectures at the FBI, CIA were banned from speaking to any U.S. government counterterrorism conferences,’ Mr. Emerson told The Washington Times. ‘Instead, these agencies were ordered to invite Muslim Brotherhood front groups.'” Read more.
- Flashback: Obama Pulls Islam From All Terror Trainings
- Flashback: Report: Barack Obama ‘Covertly Recruiting’ Muslims As U.S. Diplomats
- Flashback: New US Army Manual Orders Soldiers Not To Criticize Taliban … Or Pedophilia
- Flashback: US Marines Warned: Act More Muslim, Don’t Spit Towards Mecca
- Flashback: US Army Lieutenant Fired For Criticizing Islam At Joint Forces Staff College
- Flashback: US Military Bows Down To Allah: Cross Removed At Base In Afghanistan
- Flashback: US Military Instructor Suspended For Daring To Speak The Truth About Islam
- Flashback: Obama Admin Appoints Islamist to Represent US at Human Rights Conference
- Flashback: Report: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Admin, Influencing US Policy
- Flashback: Radical Islamists Made Hundreds Of Visits To The Obama White House
- Flashback: Al-Jazeera – The ‘Mouthpiece’ Of Al Qaeda And The Muslim Brotherhood – Now Has Fans In The Obama White House