Libya: Benghazi Islamists Round Up ‘More Than 100’ Christian Preachers For Spreading Christianity (Video)
Qur’an Sura 9:14, “Fight them [non-Muslims], Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace …”
The title of the YouTube posting says, “More Than 100 Egyptian Preachers of Christianity Arrested in Libya”, so this could only be a portion of all those detained as it appears to be a few dozen in this particular video. Judging from the video itself they’ve also managed to seize Bibles, Christian books, photos of Christ, photos of Christian leaders, and crosses. Of course, the video of this triumphant subjugation of Christians by Islamists would not be complete without the obligatory battle cry of victory: “Allahu akbar! [Allah is greater!]”. Tip of the hat to Walid Shoebat …
Flashback: Situation Critical: Muslim Fundamentalists Driving Christians From Libya – “Christians are being driven out of the eastern Libya area of Cyrenaica by Muslim fundamentalists … Islamic fundamentalism now governs decisions in Libya. Before the overthrow of Gadaffi about 3% of Libyans were Christians but many hard-line Islamists were active in the battle against Gadaffi. Now in many areas they wield considerable power. Only a few thousand Christians now remain in Libya and many of them are expatriates.” Read more.
Flashback: Libya: Foreigners Arrested In Benghazi On Suspicion Of Being Missionaries, Spreading Christianity – “Four foreigners have been arrested in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi on suspicion of being Christian missionaries and printing books about Christianity, a security official said on Saturday… ‘Proselytizing is forbidden in Libya. We are a 100 percent Muslim country …'” Read more.
1 Corinthians 1:18, “For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.”
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/nyp… https://t.co/qsIXvneisR 1 month ago
- Comeback time? ISIS captures major gas field in Syria 05/06/2016Jihadists make first expansion in Palmyra region since losing city in March, as they capture Shaer field they seized but lost in late 2014.
- Hamas: We're not looking for war 05/06/2016Haniyeh claims Israel is 'violating its space,' after IAF retaliates to Hamas mortar fire.
- 'Palestinian refugees' shut UNRWA for ending free healthcare 05/06/2016For two days straight Palestinians in Lebanon shutter UNRWA offices in protest of no longer having 100% of treatment funded by UN.
- Hamas launches mortars, Israel lets Gazans on Temple Mount 05/06/2016Hours after Gazan terrorists again fire on soldiers, IDF lets 260 Gazans pray on the Temple Mount.
- Exposed: Terrorist's body return breached Netanyahu's conditions 05/06/2016PM ordered return of terrorist's body same day as attack on condition of modest funeral - instead thousands paraded him with Hamas flags.
- Britain blasts Russia for blocking resolution on Aleppo 05/06/2016Britain slams Russia for blocking a UN Security Council statement condemning the Syrian military offensive in Aleppo.
- PA Mufti of Bethlehem's classic Christian Jew hatred 05/05/2016Muslim mufti borrows a page from Christian anti-Semites slurring Jews as killers of Jesus, adds a twist with PA's 'Palestinian Jesus' trope.
- David Horowitz Statement on San Diego State University ProtestsSAN DIEGO, May 5, 2016 – In the last three days we’ve had a demonstration of exactly what the state of free speech is at San Diego State University. My Freedom Center put up posters around the SDSU campus calling support for the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement against Israel “Jew hatred” and listing the names of leaders of this movement at SDSU. […]
- Bill Whittle's Firewall: President Failure's Smart DiplomacyEverybody's favorite conservative commentator Bill Whittle is back with another Firewall video. From the petty -- such as the President's buttinsky remarks regarding Britain and the EU -- to the tragic -- his failure to support the 2009 Iranian revolution -- Barack Obama and his "Smart Diplomacy" have been an absolute catastrophe for the […]
- Importing TerrorPresident Obama is willing to gamble with the lives of American citizens. He is intent on emptying Guantanamo of as many of the detainees as possible, even as some of the released jihadists have returned to the battlefield to fight against our soldiers. Now the Obama administration is reportedly planning to accelerate the screening process for Syrians claimi […]
- The Racist Trees of Our National ParksDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Mickey Fearn, the National Park Service Deputy Director for Communications and Community Assistance, made headlines when he claimed that black people don’t visit national parks because they associate them with slaves being lynched by their […]
- Hillary's Campaign to be America’s Third Black PresidentHillary Clinton keeps getting blacker and blacker during this campaign. Yes, the presumptive Democrat presidential nominee is pulling the woman card, but she’s also pulling the black card -- hard. Speaking to the NAACP, she told the all-black crowd that “I get it.” The “it” Clinton referred to was the trials and tribulations of being a black American. “Ima […]
- The Real Flag IssueLast year, South Carolina’s Republican Governor Nikki Haley signed a bill to remove the Confederate battle flag from the grounds of the state capitol in Columbia. The June 17 massacre of nine African Americans in a Charleston church launched efforts to take down the banner, which evoked racism, segregation and the 1861-1864 war between the states. Last July, […]
- 'Build a Wall' to Block ISISOriginally published by the Gatestone Institute. Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Of all the legitimate reasons a majority of Americans support U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump’s plan to “build a wall” along the U.S./Mexican border, perhaps the most important is least known: Islamic terrorists, including ISIS […]
- Dominican Sisters recount harrowing escape from ISIS in Iraq, resulting in death of 23 elderly nuns from heart attacksICC Note: 23 sisters of the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine of Siena-Iraq have died in the past 18 months due to the trauma of escaping ISIS in Iraq. The Dominican Sisters have been serving in Iraq for over 150 years now, having historically good relations with their muslim neighbors. The first attack from ISIS came in 2003, however the full advance of IS […]
- UPDATE: Praise: Kerry Declares Genocide Happening After Groups Apply PressureICC Note: After an inundation of articles and indictments against Secretary Kerry and the Obama Administration for stating they would NOT declare genocide against Christians and minorities in Iraq and Syria, Secretary Kerry was forced to make the declaration today as scheduled. The State Department's announcement join a chorus of top leaders throughout […]
- GENOCIDE: The Label Our Leaders FearUnwrapping the “G” Word Controversy: Why Government Officials Fear the Label of Genocide By: Emma Lane, Regional Manager for the Middle East 3/16/2016 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - In 1948, Raphael Lemkin coined the term “genocide” in a book called “Nazi Rule in Occupied Germany.” World War II had just ended, and world leaders were des […]
- State Department: Secretary Kerry Will MISS Deadline on Calling ISIS Actions “Genocide”ICC Note: In another great failure by a fearful and boneless administration, the State Department announced that John Kerry would NOT meet his March 17 deadline on labeling the ISIS and jihadist actions towards Christians and religious minorities in the Middle East as "genocide." ICC's Regional Manager for the Middle East is releasing an arti […]
- Human Rights Watch to Egypt: Reverse Blasphemy Conviction of ChildrenICC Note: A justice minister in Egypt was fired for saying "he would arrest Prophet Muhammad if he committed a crime" because those remarks were considered "blasphemous." Never mind the fact that a blasphemy allegation in Egypt is one that results from saying or freely expressing ANY opinion that an Islamist might think is a negative com […]
- ISIS Burns Textbooks to Erase Any Trace of Christianity from Middle East HistoryICC Note: In a new desperate move to forcibly prove its religious indoctrination is the "truth," ISIS militants in Iraq have burned thousands of textbooks and educational resources pointing to the factual history of Christianity. Believers who stand firm in their faith generally don't feel the need to burn the religious texts of other religio […]
- PRAISE: Despite Rise in Middle East Persecution, More People Coming to Faith in Christ Than Ever BeforeICC Note: "The Harvest is great, but the workers are, indeed, few," said a Christian Pastor from a Middle East church, recently. "We don't even have enough people to disciple and mentor Muslim-born Christian converts." With such violence and destruction in Syria and throughout the Middle East, reports continue to come out about an […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
- Islamic State In Bangladesh Kills Convert To Christianity To Teach A “Lesson To Others”
- ISIS Vows More Dark Days For Europe, “What Awaits You Will Be Even Harsher, Even More Bitter, By The Permission Of Allah”
- David Wood: “Jihad Is Now A Way Of Life In The West”
- UK: Would-Be Terrorists Are Being Taught How To Slit Throats And Behead INSIDE British Prisons
- “We Are At War”: 31 Dead After Muslims Attack Brussels Airport And Subway, ISIS Claims Responsibility
- 321: The “Closest Comets To Pass By Earth In Recorded History” Swing By On Monday
- Muslim Music Video Praises Suicide Bombings, Longs For Blood And Body Parts
- France Battling Jihadis In Police Force, Military
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Jihadist Ordered By Allah “To Kill People” Previously Had Restricted Security Clearance At Nation’s Busiest Airport
- Italy: Imam Reminds Muslim Migrants That “Allah Ordered You To Kill”
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Muslim Stabs Soldiers, Says “Allah Told Me To Come Here And Kill People”
- MustSeeTV: David Wood Fact Checks Islam-Sanitizing Video Titled “10 Lies You Were Told About Islam”
- Again: Palestinian Official Praises Terrorists As The “Crown On Our Head”
- Uruguay: Muslim Boasts “I Killed A Jew Because Allah Ordered It”
- Muslim Converts To Christianity After Studying “Allah’s Laws”
- Latest ISIS Execution Video Shows Victim Forced To Wear GoPro Camera And Jump To His Death, More Beheadings
- Oh, Canada: Montreal Muslim Develops Sudden Affection For ISIS, Starts Threatening Neighbors
- Denmark: Teenage Girl Converts To Islam, Develops Sudden Urge To Detonate Chemical Bomb At Jewish School
- Iran Test Fires “Israel Must Be Wiped Out” Missiles, Threatens To Leave “Nuke Deal”
- Mini-Documentary: “The Nine – Overcoming ISIS”
- Again: Islamic State Savages Behead Boy For Missing His Friday Prayers
- 3-In-1: Supermoon, Solar Eclipse And “Staggeringly Close” Asteroid To All Happen On March 8th
- Oh, Canada: Multicultural Council Member Welcoming Muslim “Refugees” Calls Killing Jews A “Sacred Duty Of Jihad”
- Moscow Child Beheader: Allah Made Me Do It
- Hocus-Pocus: Saudi Cleric Warns That Posting Pics On Social Media May Cause Cancer In Children
- Professor Of Qur’anic Studies: “Jews Are Causing Devastating Corruption Throughout The Land”
- Canada: Quebec Imam Says Islam Condones “Marital Rape” And Wife Beating
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Antichrist: Leader O… on Antichrist: Leader Of A One-Wo…|
|Ryan Rangel on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on You’re Forged! Trump Dec…|
|frank edward a on Ariel Sharon Has Died, Late Je…|
|We Have Been Comfort… on Police In Oslo, Norway:…|
|ICA on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Rifleman III on NYPD Investigating First Pales…|
|NYPD Investigating F… on NYPD Investigating First Pales…|
|disturbeddeputy on NYPD Investigating First Pales…|
|beCarefulWhatYouFall… on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|beCarefulWhatYouFall… on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Alan B on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Daniel 9:27 And The Confirmati…|
|Andrew Wardell on Muslim Executioner: Strangling…|
|Felicity Geiranger on The Mark of the Beast –…|
- 2,224,146 Visitors Since March 2011