Egypt: Hundreds Of Muslims Riot, Attack Church In Search Of Woman Suspected Of Converting To Christianity
Bukhari, Volume 9, #17, “Allah’s Messenger said, ‘The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Messenger, cannot be shed except in three cases: in Qisas (equality in punishment) for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (Apostate) and leaves the Muslims.‘”
And many Muslims today are adding a fourth reason: not being “serious” enough about the Muslim faith …
StarTribune – “LUXOR, Egypt – Dozens of Muslim residents threw firebombs and rocks at police on Friday as they tried to storm a church in southern Egypt in search of a woman suspected of converting to Christianity, security officials said…
Officials said 11 policemen were wounded in the clashes in the town of Kom Ombo, which is near Aswan High Dam, about 980 kilometers (608 miles) south of Cairo. Coptic Christian activist Ibrahim Louis said 12 Christians also were wounded, including one man who was in serious condition.
The fighting erupted late Thursday night when hundreds of Muslim residents tried to get inside the church. Police used tear gas to keep the crowd from storming the church as some of the residents burnt tires along a major highway and cut off traffic. The clashes erupted again Friday afternoon when dozens of residents again threw firebombs and rocks at police. In anticipation of renewed clashes, police had set up checkpoints and increased their presence around the church.
Tensions rose after a 36 year-old Muslim woman, who has been missing for five days, was allegedly seen outside the church with a female Christian friend on Thursday. Some residents believe the woman, who is a teacher, converted to Christianity and is hiding inside the church.” Read more.
Flashback: A Growing Number of Muslims Convert to Christianity After Visions of Jesus in Their Dreams (Video)
- Muslims On Social Media Call Teen Jihadist Who Murdered Australian Cop A “Hero Of The… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/mus… http://t.co/ozSnMbtXON 13 hours ago
- Jailed Saudi Blogger Wins Free-Speech Prize 10/07/2015Raif Badawi, who was accused of insulting Islam, awarded the PEN Pinter Prize.
- Yemeni Rebels Confirm Commitment to End Crisis 10/07/2015Yemen's Houthi rebels confirm in writing they agree to UN resolutions aimed at ending the country's conflict.
- Watch: Gaza Incitement Video Teaches 'How to Kill Jews' 10/06/2015Fresh on heels of Old City stabbing, Gazan social media churns out video resembling the murder and calling for more.
- Palestinian Baby Named in Honor of Jerusalem Stabber 10/06/2015Palestinian Authority's official news agency rushes to report on birth of baby named in honor of 'hero' just hours after Saturday attack.
- Abbas 'Doesn't Want a Military Escalation with Israel' 10/06/2015PA head finally speaks after repeated terror attacks, playing down escalation - even though his Fatah faction initially claimed a shooting.
- Exposé: PA Gov't Paying Convicted Hamas Arch-Terrorists 10/06/2015Hamas masterminds Abdullah Barghouti and Ibrahim Hamad being paid a monthly salary from Ramallah as they sit in prison.
- Syrian Rebels Unite against 'Russian Occupation' 10/06/2015Could Russia's large-scale military intervention backfire, uniting disparate rebel groups in the face of a common threat?
- The Roots of Obama’s Catastrophic Foreign PolicyBruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Russia’s armed intervention in the Syrian civil war is but the latest foreign policy disaster of Barack Obama’s tenure. Yet Obama has been nothing if not consistent. What many see as bungling, naiveté, or evidence of a plot to destroy America is simply the consequence of a p […]
- A New Global Police to Fight “Violent Extremism” in the U.S.?The Obama administration plans to create a global police force that counters “violent extremism” in the United States and elsewhere. The problem is that in Obama-speak “violent extremism” refers not only to jihadists wishing to harm Americans but also to conservatives and Tea Party activists. Just ask all the law-abiding right-of-center nonprofit groups targ […]
- Palestinian Terrorism Onslaught IntensifiesPalestinian jihadists have continued murdering Jews in Jerusalem and the West Bank. Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and his security forces stood by for days and let these murders happen. In fact, by declaring last week at the United Nations General Assembly that he was prepared to walk away from the Oslo Accords and abandon the Palestinian Aut […]
- Muslim Murders Police Official, Authorities Rush to Defend…IslamLast week a fifteen-year-old Muslim, Farhad Jabar Khalil Mohammad, went to a police station in New South Wales and shot dead a civilian police employee, Curtis Cheng. After the murder, the young murderer was, according to an eyewitness, “dancing joyously.” Outside the station, he waved his gun at police and screamed “Allahu akbar” at them before he was kille […]
- Suppressing Free SpeechI receive loads of mail in response to my weekly nationally syndicated column. Some recent mail has been quite disturbing. Here's a sample: "Given your support of freedom on a great many issues, I wish to bring to your attention the following George Mason University staff who have formally called on the President to use RICO statutes to punish orga […]
- Charlatans and Sheep: Part IIIThe prevailing social dogma of our time — that economic and other disparities among groups are strange, if not sinister — has set off bitter disputes between those who blame genetic differences and those who blame discrimination. Both sides ignore the possibility that groups themselves may differ in their orientations, their priorities and in what they are p […]
- Whittle on Guns, Global Homicide Rates, and Gun ControlBack in January, TruthRevolt.org posted this Firewall video by Bill Whittle on guns and homicide rates globally. In light of the current acrimonious debate about gun control after the recent shooting at an Oregon community college, Frontpage deems it appropriate to rerun Whittle's words of wisdom.
- Turkey’s Non-Muslims Demand Apology From AnkaraICC Note: Remembering what happened 60 years ago, Turkey’s small religious minority community has pushed the Turkish government to apologize for the killing and injuries of Christians. The riots led to further emigration of the remaining Greek Orthodox Christian community out of Turkey, today there remains just a fraction of the number of Christians who prev […]
- Will You Help End Genocide of Christians In Middle East?ICC Note: The reality of persecution in the Middle East has forced many in the church to wake up. Finally hearing their stories has been a reminder of the cost of following Christ. But once we know, we can’t unknow and therefore we need to act. This is a challenge many church leaders are repeating and it is a call for the Church to stand with brothers and si […]
- Religious Freedom In The Arabian Peninsula?ICC Note: The Arab Gulf countries boast a large percentage of Christians relatively speaking and some point to them as having protected religious freedom. While some permissions are allowed, they are reserved almost exclusively for foreigners and even still there are many restrictions placed on those who would seek to live out their faith. Local Muslims are […]
- Chopping up Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: Christians across the Middle East are facing persecution and threats that have the potential to rid countries of their Christian population for the first time in nearly 2000 years. The United States has an opportunity as a world power and an obligation from its own policies to act on behalf of persecuted communities, yet the response has been far f […]
- Religious Freedom Can Be An Antidote To Religious ExtremismICC Note: With ISIS and other Islamic extremist groups gaining ground in the Middle East and elsewhere, governments are scrambling to deal with them. There are real security measures that must be addressed, but there is also a war of ideas. These groups thrive on controlling the beliefs of those around them and they are willing to execute those who disagree […]
- Pressure Grows To Declare War Against Christians A GenocideICC Note: As Iraq and Syria continue to be torn apart by Islamic extremists, Christians are facing genocide as entire communities are driven out of their homelands. There is pressure mounting on foreign leaders to do something to provide not just humanitarian aid but security support that will change the dynamic for these communities and offer them protectio […]
- A Disappearing Christian Middle East?ICC Note: Persecution, war, repression are all driving Christians to flee the Middle East. Leaders from across the globe, and across religious lines, all must engage if there is to be any real solution. As Pope Francis makes his visit to the United States he is afforded an opportunity to once again use his position and influence to speak up on behalf of not […]
- The Watchman Show: Pastor Hagee on Blood Moons and The Three Heavens 09/23/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Pastor John Hagee. He'll discuss what the current series of four blood moons means for America and Israel. We also take a look at Pastor Hagee's new book, The Three Heavens.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Is ISIS Winning Against the West? 09/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with Islam expert Robert Spencer to discuss his new book, The Complete Infidels' Guide to ISIS. Plus, Austrian counter-jihad activist Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff joins us to discuss ISIS among the Muslim refugees of Europe. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: ISIS in Your Backyard 09/01/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the recent series of arrests of ISIS supporters in the United States and the terror movement's plans for America. We're also joined by author Don Brown, who shares the shocking story behind his new book, Call Sign Extortion 17: The Shoot-Down of Seal Team Six.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.2 - 30km SW of Ovalle, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-09-26 02:51:18 UTC2015-09-25 23:51:18 -03:00 at epicenterLocation30.820°S 71.385°WDepth38.07 km (23.66 mi)
- M 6.6 - 27km N of Sorong, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2015-09-24 15:53:27 UTC2015-09-25 00:53:27 +09:00 at epicenterLocation0.631°S 131.244°EDepth18.00 km (11.18 mi)
- M 6.1 - 17km N of Illapel, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-09-22 07:12:59 UTC2015-09-22 04:12:59 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.479°S 71.196°WDepth54.32 km (33.75 mi)
- M 6.6 - 45km WSW of Illapel, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-09-21 17:40:00 UTC2015-09-21 14:40:00 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.747°S 71.629°WDepth34.29 km (21.31 mi)
- M 6.3 - 52km W of Illapel, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2015-09-21 05:39:33 UTC2015-09-21 02:39:33 -03:00 at epicenterLocation31.586°S 71.712°WDepth22.80 km (14.17 mi)
- Muslims On Social Media Call Teen Jihadist Who Murdered Australian Cop A “Hero Of The Islamic People”
- Australia: Authorities Beg Muslim Community To Help Fight Islamic Terror After Muslim Teen Kills Police Officer
- ISIS Tortures, Kills 12 Christians As They Recited The Lord’s Prayer For Refusing to Convert To Islam
- “Non-Religious” Oregon Gunman Targeted Christians, Was Good Friends With Muslim Jihadist Sympathizer
- UK: 14-Year-Old Muslim Tells Non-Muslim Teacher, “You Are On My Beheading List”
- “The Forbidden Chapter” Of The Hebrew Bible
- “Allah Is Greater!”: Palestinian Man Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller
- Pat Condell On The Invasion Of Europe
- Report: ISIS Planning Nuclear Annihilation Across The Globe To Kill “Several Hundred Million People”
- Muslims Are Persecuting Christian Refugees In Germany, “Where We Are, There Is The Sharia, There Is Our Law”
- Video: Radical Islam – The World’s Most Dangerous Ideology
- “Just Wait”: ISIS Reportedly Smuggles Thousands Of Fighters Into Europe As UN Report Reveals Nearly 3/4 Of Muslim “Refugees” Are Men
- Muslim “Refugees” Storm Europe Screaming Allahu Akbars, Profanities, Making Beheading Gestures, Refusing Non-Halal Food Aid …
- ISIS To Europe: We Are Coming Disguised As Refugees And Will Kill Anyone Who Refuses To Convert To Islam
- Iranian General: Our Military Buildup Won’t Stop Until The “Full Annihilation And Destruction” Of Israel
- Beasts Of The Earth: How ISIS Wants To Start Armageddon
- Top US Military Officials: Obama’s Nuclear Deal With Iran Makes War MORE Likely
- By The Sword: How The Islamic World Was Formed – An Exercise In Common Sense
- Mississippi: Muslim Man Threatens To Kill All Non-Muslims At Local Hospital
- Islamic State Burns Chained Iraqi Shiite Fighters Alive
- Murmurs Of War: ISIS Militants Moving In On The Heart Of Damascus
- Muslims In Virginia, West Virginia, Arizona, Minnesota, California Develop Sudden Urge To Strike Terror In Hearts Of Allah’s Enemies
- French President Warns Nation To Prepare For More Jihad Violence As Intelligence Officials Fear Islamist 9/11 Style Attack
- Report: Group Of Muslims Brutally Kill Christian Man In Portland ME, Blood-Splattered Bible Found Near Body
- Muslim Cleric Issuing Fatwa Permitting The Use Of WMD Pledges Allegiance To The Islamic State
- Expert: There Are Now So Many Potential Islamic Terrorists In Europe That It’s Impossible To Track Them All
- France: Gun-Carrying Muslim On Amsterdam-Paris Train Develops Sudden Urge To Open Fire On Passengers
- Iranian Official: We “Reject The Existence Of Any Israeli On This Earth” And Will Support Terror Against Them
- The Truth About Mohammed (And It Ain’t Pretty)
- ISIS Beheads 82-Year-Old World-Renowned Archaeologist, “The Continued Presence Of These Criminals … Is A Curse”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,013,024 Visitors Since March 2011