France: Muslim Immigrant Desecrates Strasbourg Church, Places Qur’an On Pulpit, Writes ‘Allahu Akbar’ On Toppled Statues
For peaceful purposes …
BFM (Translated) – “A 24-year-old Moroccan has been arrested in Strasbourg, suspected of having damaged statues in a church and of having placed a prayer carpet and a Qur’an stolen from a mosque [inside the church].
Taken into custody on Thursday, the suspect confessed and will be subjected to a psychiatric examination. According to the priest of the church in question, located in the centre of Strasbourg, he ‘probably’ has psychological problems.
The man is suspected of having toppled around 15 statues. ‘He wrote ‘Allahu akbar’ [Allah is greater] in Arabic with chalk, especially on the statues, and placed a Qur’an on a pulpit,’ said the priest.
The man was exposed by officials of the Grand Mosque of Strasbourg, who noticed that on several occasions he had stolen objects from the mosque, including the imam’s prayer carpet, said one of the leaders of the mosque.” Source – BFM (Translated).
- Flashback: The Islamization Of France In 2012
- Flashback: France Seeks To Reclaim Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones
- Flachback: France Sees ‘Shocking Surge’ in Anti-Semitic Violence
- Flashback: Imams’ Indoctrinating French Muslims With Culture Of Hate, Racism
- Flashback: France: Muslim Mobs Burn Nearly 1,200 Cars On New Year’s Eve
- Flashback: France: Christian Church Vandalised With Graffiti Saying ‘Islam Is Growing In Power’
- Australia: Multiple Deaths Reported After Muslim Yelling “Allahu Akbar” Mows Down… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2017/01/20/aus… https://t.co/eO3TmAFQpn 18 hours ago
- Hamas terrorist killed in Gaza tunnel collapse 01/20/2017Hamas says one of its members was killed as a tunnel collapsed in Khan Yunis.
- Islamic countries condemn planned U.S. embassy move 01/20/2017Organization of Islamic Cooperation rejects actions that could undermine PA's ability to claim Jerusalem for a state.
- Iran promises to 'surprise' Trump if he cancels nuclear deal 01/20/2017Iran’s Foreign Minister says Trump will be surprised by his country if he annuls the nuclear agreement.
- Al-Qaeda leader killed in American air strike in Syria 01/20/2017Pentagon says Mohammad Habib Boussadoun al-Tunisi, an Al-Qaeda leader, was killed in an air strike near Idlib.
- 50 killed in Tehran building collapse 01/19/2017High-rise building collapses in Iran capital after fire engulfs top floors. 50 killed, at least 30 firefighters among them.
- Dozens of firemen trapped as Tehran building collapses 01/19/2017Highest building in Tehran collapses after blaze, dozens of firefighters feared trapped under the rubble.
- At least 24 children killed after bus, truck collide in India 01/19/2017Truck loaded with sand collides with school bus early Thursday, killing at least 24 young children in northern Indian state.
- Video: President Trump's Inaugural AddressFriday, January 20, 2017, Donald J. Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States. Watch the video of President Trump's Inaugural Address below:
- Day 1Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. In the first days of 2017, Washington D.C. was empty. It was a city holding its breath. Secret Service police officers in balaclavas waited at the White House as a black SUV carrying departing staffers passed. It had not been so long ago tha […]
- The Progressive MovementBelow is an excerpt from David Horowitz’s new book, Big Agenda: President’s Trump’s Plan to Save America. See Mark Tapson’s review here; order the book here. How can conservatives stop the Democratic Party’s drive to dismantle the constitutional foundations of the nation and reshape its social order? To answer this question, Republicans and conservatives f […]
- CNN’s Hit Job on Monica CrowleyThe plagiarism allegations CNN leveled against conservative commentator Monica Crowley were part of a “political hit job,” according to a publishing law attorney with expertise in plagiarism cases. Crowley, a popular TV pundit and Washington Times editor who holds a Ph.D. in international relations, previously worked for former President Richard Nixon years […]
- Dangerous Games“Why are Jews, gays, and other minorities in Europe increasingly voting far-right?” So read the headline of a recent article in the Christian Science Monitor by Sara Miller Llana and Tamara Micner. I'm going to take a quick stroll through their article – not because there was anything special about it, but precisely because it provided a near-perfect ex […]
- Horowitz to The Street: What Wall Street Can Expect from Trump's 'Big Agenda'David Horowitz appeared on The Street Thursday to discuss points from his brand new bestselling book Big Agenda: President Trump's Plan to Save America. Trump's election as president has already caused an upheaval on Wall Street as he sends traders scrambling with every tweet. Horowitz explains how Trump's plans for tax reform, infrastructure […]
- Sharia At The Hill: Robert Spencer Article Pulled After Pressure From Leftists And Islamic SupremacistsThe Hill published my piece on Lindsay Lohan’s possible conversion to Islam yesterday; you can read it in its entirety here, but you can’t read it at The Hill. It was a minor piece about a minor celebrity, but it caused the foes of freedom major agitation. All day today, Leftists and Islamic supremacists have been tweeting at The Hill, outraged that they pub […]
- Europe's Jihad against Israel 01/20/2017Resolution 2334 was as sickening a surrender to the Arab-Muslim jihad in the name of "peace," as was the surrender of UK Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain to Adolf Hitler at Munich in September 1938. The UN before 1967 did not refer to the West Bank and
- Pope Francis Strengthens Palestinian Refusal to End Hostilities with Israel 01/19/2017By opening the Palestinian embassy during this critical time of intensified anti-Israel animosity, was the Pope justifying the Palestinian-Arab attempt to isolate the Jewish State and to impose on it unacceptable conditions of surrender through
- Turkey Turns Church into Museum; Greece Builds New Mosque 01/19/2017When one talks about Christians in Turkey, one tends to think of them as migrants who moved to the area after Muslims took over, or as if Muslims have always been the majority there. The truth is, Bilecik and the rest of Asia Minor, which today has a
- Turkey and Terrorists 01/19/2017Common sense would expect such a front-runner victim at least to have some sense of empathy for terror victims elsewhere. Right? Wrong. Not in Turkey. Unfortunately, Erdogan's ideological attachments visibly defeat his fake rhetoric that there are no
- Germany's New Propaganda Bureau 01/18/2017A married couple, Peter and Melanie M., were prosecuted and convicted in July 2016 of creating a Facebook group that criticized the government's migration policy. Also, in July 2016, 60 people suspected of writing "hate speech" online had their homes
- Covering Up Armenian Genocide 01/18/2017"In all of these operations children were part of the general population targeted for wholesale destruction. In many instances they were also subjected to separate and differential forms of mass murder." — Professor Vahakn Dadrian, in Children as Victims
- The Islamization of France in 2016 01/17/2017"I am not an Islamophobe. Women have the right to wear headscarves, but I do not understand why we are embracing this religion [Islam] and those manners that are incompatible with the freedoms that are ours in the West." — Pierre Bergé, French fashion
- Iraq Muslim Builds Cross After Original Is Destroyed By ISIS 01/20/2017ICC Note: An Iraqi Muslim built a makeshift cross after seeing the destruction of a church in his home country. Marwan and his actions were meant to bring a voice to the Muslims who stand against extremism in Iraq. The video of Marwan was shared by Preemptive Love Coalition on their social media. 01/20/2017 Iraq (World Religion News): An Iraqi Muslim built a […]
- Iraqi Christian: ‘IS made me spit on a Cross and convert to Islam’ 01/19/2017ICC Note: An Iraqi Christian woman from Qaraqosh recalls the confrontation when an ISIS militant forced her to spit on a crucifix and deny her faith. This was repeatedly the fate faced by so many Christians living in Iraq under ISIS occupation. Often the choice was convert to Islam or die, some converted other didn’t. More stories continue to emerge from the […]
- Samaritan’s Purse Opens New Hospital 6 Miles Outside ISIS’ War Zone in Mosul 01/14/2017ICC Note: As the battle to liberate Mosul rages on in the Nineveh Plains, Christian aid organization, Samaritan’s Purse, has set up a field hospital only six miles outside the war-torn city. This is critical as it means that those injured and fleeing the violence now have a fighting chance at survival. It is the closest medical facility to the fighting. 01/1 […]
- M 6.5 - 67km W of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2017-01-19 23:04:20 UTC2017-01-20 10:04:20 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.386°S 161.308°EDepth29.89 km (18.57 mi)
- M 5.6 - 5km WSW of Amatrice, ItalyPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - VTime2017-01-18 10:25:25 UTC2017-01-18 11:25:25 +01:00 at epicenterLocation42.601°N 13.232°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 5.7 - 5km WSW of Amatrice, ItalyPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VITime2017-01-18 10:14:11 UTC2017-01-18 11:14:11 +01:00 at epicenterLocation42.601°N 13.241°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.3 - 104km WNW of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - III Time2017-01-10 15:27:15 UTC2017-01-11 02:27:15 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.133°S 161.028°EDepth28.47 km (17.69 mi)
- M 7.3 - 188km SSE of Tabiauan, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - V Time2017-01-10 06:13:47 UTC2017-01-10 14:13:47 +08:00 at epicenterLocation4.463°N 122.575°EDepth612.71 km (380.72 mi)
- Australia: Multiple Deaths Reported After Muslim Yelling “Allahu Akbar” Mows Down Pedestrians With Car
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Cindy on Australia: Multiple Deaths Rep…|
|wellborn on Australia: Multiple Deaths Rep…|
|70 Nations meet toda… on Washington Monument May Be Til…|
|Rey Leon on The “Perfect Human Being…|
|ICA on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Christian Verwoerd on ‘… That Where I Am…|
|dan on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|dan on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Whatever on Scotland: Muslim Man Burns Ex-…|
|Whatever on Scotland: Muslim Man Burns Ex-…|
|Tammy L McGaa on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|infidelsrising on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Tammy L McGaa on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Serge on The Qur’anic Con: How Re…|
|amc on The Qur’anic Con: How Re…|
- 2,309,763 Visitors Since March 2011