Former FBI Agent: Barack Obama’s Nominee For CIA Director Converted To Islam While In Saudi Arabia
Nominating John Brennan to be the next Director of the Central Intelligence Agency makes total sense … if your name is Barack Hussein Obama …
By Shoebat Foundation – “John Guandolo is not just some guy with an opinion; he’s a guy with sources who have access to the highest levels of government; he’s a guy who has a resume that is beyond impressive; and he’s a guy who claims to know people with firsthand accounts who say they witnessed John Brennan – Barack Obama’s nominee for CIA Director – convert to Islam while in Saudi Arabia.
Guandolo was also one of the people who worked on the Team B II Report.
During an appearance on Tom Trento’s radio show on February 8th, Guandolo made it very clear that Brennan should be considered a potential threat to the Republic if what his sources tell him is true. Fast forward to the 10:50 mark and watch until the 52:00 mark to see the interview. At some point, Americans will have to face the reality that they continue to ignore and the longer they refuse to do so, the more dangerous it will be to confront.” Read more.
Flashback: The Consequences Of Obama’s Love Of Islam, ‘The Only Religion On Earth That Advises Its Followers To Lie About Being A Muslim’ – “I have never entertained the idea that Obama was a Muslim and always believed he was a socialist. But Obama’s behavior over the last four years regarding Islam has convinced me that Obama has a Socialist/Islamic centered world view – a combination that is not uncommon in many parts of the Muslim world.” Read more.
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Vide0) midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/06/27/cal… https://t.co/sLCsnCY7Fw 1 day ago
- Death toll in Turkey's Ataturk Airport rises to 41 06/29/2016Three suicide bombers opened fire at Istanbul airport and then blew themselves up all Israelis accounted for.
- Turkish Authorities: ISIS behind Istanbul airport attack 06/29/2016Turkish police claim that Islamic State is behind yesterday's attack in Istanbul
- White House: We support Turkey 06/29/2016United States condemns terrorist attack at Istanbul’s airport, stresses its support for Turkey.
- UN chief blasts 'occupation', calls Israel to work for peace 06/29/2016Meeting with PM Netanyahu, Ban Ki-moon urges "courageous steps" toward peace.
- Syrian civil society groups threaten to quit peace talks 06/29/201624 Syrian civil society groups threaten to quit peace talks over the failure to halt fighting in the five-year war.
- Erdogan: Airport attack meant to undermine Turkey 06/29/2016Turkish President condemns attack at Ataturk Airport, calls on the world to show a decisive stance against terror.
- 'Turkey has stabbed Hamas in the back' 06/29/2016Dr. Mordechai Kedar praises the Israel-Turkey deal. 'Renewal of diplomatic ties without removing the Gaza blockade is a strategic coup.'
- Hillary’s 'Serious Lack of Competence' Cost Lives at BenghaziFormer CIA officer D. W. Wilber noted in The Hill Monday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s actions leading up to the Benghazi attack, and the Obama administration’s foreign policy in Libya as a whole were “lunacy on a grand scale”: “Additional security was denied even though intelligence reports clearly indicated the presence in Libya of Al Qa […]
- The Worst Smear Site in AmericaThe far-left Southern Poverty Law Center relentlessly promotes the Big Lie, wildly popular in the media, that conservative Americans are racists and the real threat to the nation rather than Islamic terrorists. The group claims the principal enemies of the American people are presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, conservatives like David […]
- Carnage in IstanbulIstanbul’s Ataturk airport, Turkey’s largest, was hit with two suicide bombings yesterday that claimed the lives of at least 36 people. However, that grisly figure may rise further as there were also several dozen injured in the blasts, some of whom have been listed as critical. The airport was immediately shut down to commercial traffic. There were conflict […]
- Why George Will is WrongDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. George Will has left the GOP in a huff while claiming that his departure is on account of his conservatism. But Will’s conservatism has a history of being tethered to very liberal policies. Especially when it comes to immigration. Will claim […]
- Will the Terrorization of Egypt’s Christians 'Never Stop'?Originally published by Gatestone Institute under the title, “Egypt: New Attacks on Christians.” Raymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center In a chronically familiar scene, angry, rioting Muslims in Egypt burned down around 80 Christian homes on June 17. In the words of one of the victims, Moses Zarif, On Friday afternoon, afte […]
- Why the Left Hates ReferendumsOne of the common laments of leftist commentators in Europe and America concerning Brexit is that holding referendums is a bad idea. The most frequently expressed example is the contempt in which the left holds British Prime Minister David Cameron for having suggested the referendum in the first place. But why would the left hate referendums? Doesn't it […]
- Why Our Leaders Won’t Name the EnemyDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. After the Orlando attack, Obama ranted that it did not matter what we called Islamic terrorism. “What exactly would using this label accomplish? What exactly would it change? Would it make ISIS less committed to trying to kill Americans? Wo […]
- The Imam Celebrated by the Church of Sweden: "The Jews are Behind the Islamic State!" 06/29/2016Priests are afraid to talk about Jesus during mass. — Eva Hamberg, priest and professor, who in protest resigned from the priesthood and left the Church. The Church of Sweden may be headed towards "Chrislam" -- a merging of Christianity and Islam.
- Turkey-Israel Rapprochement 06/29/2016Israeli policy (assisted by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden) produced perhaps the best possible outcome. The UN Secretary General's Report on the Gaza Flotilla concluded that Israel was within its rights to use force, and found the blockade of Gaza to be
- Turkey and Israel: Happy Together? 06/29/2016Ironically, the futile Turkish effort to end the naval blockade of Gaza is ending in quite a different direction: Now that Turkey has agreed to send humanitarian aid through the Ashdod port, it accepts the legitimacy of the blockade.
- VIDEO -- Brexit: What it Means to Have Our Freedom Back 06/29/2016For more than 40 years, the UK has followed EU regulations regarding trade deals, immigration laws and foreign policy decisions. In our latest video, Denis MacEoin, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, discusses the negative impacts of
- To the UN and UNESCO: Don't Try to Fence Us In! 06/28/2016A majority of the members of the UN and the UNESCO which is part of it are states that cannot be regarded as lovers of press freedom, to say the least. There is also talk of stopping "hate speech". But hate, like love, is hard to define and the UN has
- The Palestinian Authority's Crackdown on Journalists 06/28/2016According to his account, Abu Zeid was also subjected to shabah-style torture, where a detainee's hands and feet are tied in painful positions while his head is covered with a bag. He said that one of the interrogators threw him to the floor and kicked
- Turkey: A Thuggish Ramadan 06/28/2016Observant Muslims stubbornly refuse to understand that while the Koran commands them to abstain from alcohol, it does not command them to attack those Muslims (and non-Muslims) who do not do so. It has become the observant Muslims' self-granted authority
- Al-Azhar: To Leave Islam is ‘Treason’ 06/25/2016ICC Note: The ‘Good Imam’ of Egypt has called out to his audience to carrying through on the rule of Islam and kill apostates. Al-Ashar’s Grand Imam Ahmed el-Tayyib declared his hateful message on television in Egypt last week. He explains that is in accordance with Islamic law for apostasy to carry the death penalty. In a nation with fragile Muslim-Christia […]
- Why Doesn’t the West Care About the Middle East’s Christians? 06/25/2016ICC Note: Klaus Wivel has brought much needed attention to the plight of Middle Eastern Christians in his new book, “The Last Supper: The Plight of Christians in Arab Lands.” As conflict and genocide continue to rattle the Middle East, it is truly astonishing that mainstream western media has given it so little attention. As if the total and selective destru […]
- ISIS Horror: Sex Slave Survivor Tells Congress ‘America Must Act to Terminate Terrorists’ 06/23/2016ICC Note: A former Yazidi sex slave to the Islamic State addressed Congress saying the Obama administration needs to escalate its actions in Iraq if they want to defeat the group. Nadia Murad escaped her captivity in 2014 and has since been sharing her story with the world in which her 6 brothers and mother were all killed in a single day. She suffered a fat […]
- M 6.4 - 27km SSE of Sary-Tash, KyrgyzstanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IVTime2016-06-26 11:17:11 UTC2016-06-26 17:17:11 +06:00 at epicenterLocation39.487°N 73.325°EDepth15.50 km (9.63 mi)
- M 6.3 - 68km WNW of Namatanai, Papua New GuineaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - I Time2016-06-21 17:12:08 UTC2016-06-22 03:12:08 +10:00 at epicenterLocation3.462°S 151.854°EDepth365.31 km (226.99 mi)
- M 6.3 - 84km SSW of Isangel, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - I Time2016-06-19 09:47:23 UTC2016-06-19 20:47:23 +11:00 at epicenterLocation20.299°S 169.089°EDepth13.00 km (8.08 mi)
- M 5.2 - 20km NNW of Borrego Springs, CAPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VI Time2016-06-10 08:04:38 UTC2016-06-10 01:04:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation33.432°N 116.443°WDepth12.31 km (7.65 mi)
- M 6.1 - 17km E of Puerto Morazan, NicaraguaPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - VIITime2016-06-10 03:25:22 UTC2016-06-09 21:25:22 -06:00 at epicenterLocation12.841°N 87.013°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
- The Truth About Ramadan
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
- Islamic State In Bangladesh Kills Convert To Christianity To Teach A “Lesson To Others”
- ISIS Vows More Dark Days For Europe, “What Awaits You Will Be Even Harsher, Even More Bitter, By The Permission Of Allah”
- David Wood: “Jihad Is Now A Way Of Life In The West”
- UK: Would-Be Terrorists Are Being Taught How To Slit Throats And Behead INSIDE British Prisons
- “We Are At War”: 31 Dead After Muslims Attack Brussels Airport And Subway, ISIS Claims Responsibility
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,245,303 Visitors Since March 2011