Swedish Officials Order Iranian Christian Deported Despite Possible Imprisonment Or Even Death For Leaving Islam
By Steve Little, CBN News – “An Iranian convert to Christianity seeking asylum in Sweden is once again facing deportation to Iran, according to his pastor. If he’s sent back to Iran, the convert, Reza Jebbari, could be imprisoned or even put to death for leaving Islam.
CBN News first reported on Jebbari’s case last month when Swedish authorities rejected his application for asylum and ordered him deported. A few days later, a Migration Board official announced they were halting the deportation process and granting Jebbari another hearing.
Now, Jebbari’s pastor, Cai Berger, tells CBN News that another migration official has denied the request for asylum and police are seeking to take Jebbari into custody and begin the deportation process.
Jebbari’s lawyer has already filed another appeal, but Berger says they are puzzled at the government’s persistence in its attempts to deport the Christian convert.
‘It would seem that we are in a tight spot again and, quite frankly, we’re at a loss as to why the Migration services are so determined to deport [him],’ Berger wrote CBN News in an email. ‘People with weaker cases get permission to stay in Sweden, but not him.’
CBN News has yet to receive a reply to an email to the Swedish Migration Board’s press office requesting an explanation for the decision to deny asylum.
Christians in Iran, especially those who convert from Islam, are harshly persecuted. CBN News reportedly extensively on the case of Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, who was imprisoned for three years and sentenced to die for apostasy. Nadarkhani was finally released earlier this year after an international outcry put pressure on the Iranian regime.” Source – CBN News.
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/11/26/rep… https://t.co/0nNtC68RQM 18 hours ago
- Israel to open representative mission in UAE 11/27/2015Foreign Ministry confirms that Israel to work in Abu Dhabi with UN to find source of renewable energy, despite longstanding animosity.
- Egypt finds Gaza's first iron attack tunnel 11/27/2015As part of buffer zone flooding project, first of estimated 17 expensive Hamas tunnels funded by Qatar unearthed in Gaza.
- Turkey 'temporarily' suspends Syria airstrikes after Russia spat 11/27/2015Ankara calls off strikes amid international crisis with Russia.
- Former top PA official: PA 'no different' than Hamas 11/27/2015Top Abbas rival Mohammed Dahlan blasts PA for security coordination with Israel, says Hamas 'no different' for conducting indirect talks.
- Why ISIS survives: Airstrike sirens, tunnels 11/27/2015Sneak peek inside ISIS capital reveals why international bombing campaigns have yet to cripple the jihadists, and how they exert their rule.
- Erdogan praises terror wave as Palestinian 'noble fight' 11/27/2015Turkish President expresses full support for the latest Palestinian Arab terror wave against Israel.
- PA: No to calm in exchange for economic relief 11/27/2015PA warns Netanyahu is planning to 'change the basis of the peace process from a political settlement to a security calm.'
- Miami Muslim Leader: Killing Civilians Not Ok, Except with KnivesSofian Abdelaziz Zakkout is a Sunni Muslim leader located in South Florida, who has ties to two dozen mosques stretching from Palm Beach County down to Miami-Dade. Because of his important status, the news media, at times, looks to him for quotes regarding events and issues affecting Muslims. One moment, he will tell them that he is a man of peace and agains […]
- Stop the Jihad on Campus Campaign Combats Pro-Terror GroupsTwo weeks ago, a series of posters was placed anonymously on the campuses of George Washington University and American University in Washington, D.C. and those of UCLA, UC-Irvine and UC-San Diego in Southern California. The images were hashtagged #StopTheJihadOnCampus and pulled no punches in denouncing a pair of campus organizations for what they are: suppo […]
- The Affirmative Action Education Bubble Behind the Campus ProtestsDaniel Greenfield is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Forget the housing bubble, the education bubble is about to burst. Student loan debt is at $1.2 trillion. College enrollment increased under Obama, but graduation rates fell. Barely half the students who enrolled in 2009 graduated. His plans for expanding enrollment rates […]
- Turkey Risks Wider War and Undercuts Fight Against ISISWhile admitting that he was not in possession of all of the facts regarding Turkey’s downing of a Russian warplane on November 24th, President Obama was quick to blame only Russia. He said at a joint news conference with French President Francois Hollande that Turkey had “a right to defend its territory and its airspace.” Obama also criticized Russia for pro […]
- Hating Whitey on CampusLearn more about the Freedom Center's Stop the Jihad on Campus campaign. It isn’t just Woodrow Wilson who’s got to go. For the social justice warriors on America’s college campuses these days, force and intimidation are paying off in spades. Following the occupation of the president’s office courtesy of the "Black Justice League,” Princeton Univer […]
- Am I a Racist?In the U.S., there is considerable opposition, especially on the State level, to high numbers of Syrian and other Middle Eastern migrants entering the country. But in Canada, with Justin Trudeau and his Liberals having recently defeated Stephen Harper and his Conservatives, it is a different story. Day after day, most of our Canadian media broadcast a messag […]
- The Islamic Republic’s Intensifying War on AmericaAs the Obama administration continues to trust the Islamic Republic and project it as a rational state actor or constructive regional player, Iranian ruling clerics are devising other plans for the United States. After the nuclear deal was reached, Iran launched a series of unprecedented and sophisticated cyber attacks against State Department officials. Ira […]
- The Paris Attacks Are Bad News For Christian RefugeesICC Note: In the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Paris, the shifting tide of sentiment towards refugees fleeing from Syria means even less chance of support for Syrian Christians who were already in bad situation. The conflict and persecution on one side and the fear on the other, leaves them in the middle with dwindling aid and support. 11/16/2015 Midd […]
- West Has ‘Betrayed The Christians Of The East’, Says Syrian PatriarchICC Note: In a new statement, the head of the Syrian Catholic church has voiced his frustration with the role of the west in the conflict plaguing Iraq and Syria that has forced hundreds of thousands of Christians out of their homes and countries. While it is persecution happening at the hands of Islamic jihadists, those in the region point to outsiders who […]
- 7 Assyrian Christian Refugees Drown While Crossing Aegean SeaICC Note: As an example of the latest casualties of the war in Iraq and Syria and the impact of ISIS, 7 Assyrian Christian refugees drowned along with more than a dozen others as they tried to cross the Aegean Sea into Greece. The two families were from the Christian town of Qaraqosh, which fell to ISIS control in Summer 2014. The boat that the families were […]
- Is The Syrian Refugee Process Stacked Against Christian Migrants?ICC Note: As the public and politicians debate what to do about Syrian refugees, it is important to actually look at the process involved in the issue. The system for legally resettling refugees is complex and often stacked against Christians. The system to legally – and safely – process refugees needs to be addressed, along with dealing with those who come […]
- Paris Attacks Just A Sample Of ISIS In Middle EastICC Note: The deadly terrorist attacks in Paris have demonstrated for the Western world the realities of what ISIS has been doing in the Middle East for years. The daily targeting of enemies with heavy weaponry or improvised explosive devises (IEDs) are a primary tool of Islamic terrorists in achieving their aims of an Islamic State where either all are Musl […]
- Christianity On The Brink?ICC Note: Why would Christians be fleeing their homes in Syria and Iraq? It is because they are in search of a life for their families. They want their children to be able to go to school without fear that the next bomb that explodes will be at their school or the next sniper target will not be their child. This is the reality that has threatened the presenc […]
- Obama’s ‘Shameful’ Policy Toward Middle Eastern ChristiansICC Note: President Obama has responded to criticism from some political leaders who have urged for priority to be given to Christians in the Middle East by calling such ideas “shameful.” While there needs to be recognition that the current violence in the Middle East has affected many groups, the action taken by the Obama administration towards Christians i […]
- The Watchman Show: After Paris, What's Next for ISIS? 11/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the growing ISIS threat to America in the wake of the Paris attacks. We also examine how Europe's capital, Brussels, is in the crosshairs of radical Islamists. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Paris Terror: Can It Happen Here? 11/16/2015Cross posted at erickstakelbeck.com Details are still pouring in about last night’s horrific jihadist massacre in Paris. Although ISIS has claimed responsibility for the carnage, we still don’t know, as of this writing, the identities of the eight jihadists who carried out the slaughter at multiple venues. Were they all French citizens? Were they “returnees” […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Tracking the Global Jihad 11/10/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we travel to hotspots around the world to monitor the latest developments in the battle against the global jihad. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.7 - 127km SSW of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IITime2015-11-26 05:45:18 UTC2015-11-26 00:45:18 -05:00 at epicenterLocation9.191°S 71.288°WDepth599.35 km (372.42 mi)
- M 7.6 - 210km S of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IVTime2015-11-24 22:50:53 UTC2015-11-24 17:50:53 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.048°S 71.023°WDepth611.71 km (380.10 mi)
- M 7.6 - 169km WNW of Iberia, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - VI Time2015-11-24 22:45:38 UTC2015-11-24 17:45:38 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.548°S 70.904°WDepth600.63 km (373.21 mi)
- M 4.7 - 13km SW of Cherokee, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VTime2015-11-19 07:42:12 UTC2015-11-19 01:42:12 -06:00 at epicenterLocation36.661°N 98.461°WDepth6.23 km (3.87 mi)
- M 7.0 - 118km SW of Dadali, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-11-18 18:31:04 UTC2015-11-19 05:31:04 +11:00 at epicenterLocation8.929°S 158.410°EDepth13.39 km (8.32 mi)
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States
- Iraq: Elaborate Series Of ISIS-Made Caves Found Under Sinjar Mountains Littered With US-Made Weapons
- Report: Violent Crimes By “Refugees” Skyrocketing Across America
- Iraqi Christians In U.S. Face Deportation While Obama Welcomes Syrian Muslims
- Germany: Christian Man Hospitalized After Muslim “Refugee” Beats Him For Sharing Faith
- Video: Obama-Backed “Allahu Akbar” Terrorists Shoot Down Russian Rescue Helicopter After Turkey Shoots Down Russian Fighter Jet
- Belgium: Muslim Preachers Teaching Kids To Steal From Non-Muslims
- UK: London Police Bravely Dive Into Canal To Rescue … Islamic Books
- Third Paris Stadium Jihad Suicide Bomber Identified As “Refugee” Who Entered Via Greece
- “We Are Coming”: Pro-ISIS Messages Found On Ohio College Campus
- Mali: Dozens Slaughtered After Muslim Gunmen Storm Hotel, Search For Non-Muslims To Kill
- Italian Police: Christians Killed After Muslim Migrants Throw Them All Overboard
- Officials: Islamic State Aggressively Pursuing Weapons Of Mass Destruction To Use Against Us
- Six Muslim Men From Middle East Apprehended After Illegally Crossing Arizona-Mexico Border
- Six US-Bound Syrian Men With Fake Passports Caught In Honduras
- Turkey Arrests 8 Europe-Bound ISIS Militants “Posing As Refugees”
- Nearly 70 Muslims Arrested In America For ISIS-Related Terror Plots … Including “Refugees”
- Canada: Police Open Fire On Suspected Suicide Bomber Near Toronto
- Germany: Soccer Stadium Evacuated After Bomb Plot Discovered
- US: Half Of All Governors Say No To Syrian “Refugees”, One Already Goes Missing In Louisiana
- ISIS Threatens Mass Casualty Terror Attacks In Washington DC And Other European Countries
- David Wood: The Qur’an And The Siege Of Paris
- ISIS: The Attacks On Paris By The Slaves Of Allah Are Only “The First Of The Storm”
- Police: Two Paris ISIS Terrorists Were Registered “Refugees” This Year
- Islam In France: Multiple ISIS Jihadists Kill At Least 129 In Wave Of Attacks Throughout Central Paris
- Report: ISIS Jihadists Tie Up, Line Up, Gun Down Hundreds Of Syrian Children In Sickening Video
- Michigan: Muslims Take Over Hamtramck City Council And Issue Warning To Non-Muslims
- Texas: Terror-Linked Muslim Advocacy Group CAIR FURIOUS After Dallas City Councilor Speaks The Truth About Islam
- Ben Carson On The Islamic State: “We Have To Destroy Their Caliphate … Before They Destroy Us”
- Report: Muslim UC Merced Student Who Went On Stabbing Spree Was On US Terror Watch List
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,127,114 Visitors Since March 2011