Caught On Video: Citizens Panic After Meteorite Plunges Into The Sea Near Turkey
If you listen closely you can hear it entering and then exploding in the earth’s atmosphere. If Revelation 8:8 is to be literally fulfilled, could this be the harbinger of one much larger right around the corner? …
Revelation 8:8, “Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood.”
By Haberi Paylaş (Translation) – “A slight vibration, recorded by security cameras, was felt from a falling meteor in the district.
The meteorite fell into the sea during the night. The weather brightened up and a slight concussion has occurred. Some citizens panicked.
The natural event and its aftermath was recorded by cameras from moment to moment.” Source – trthaber.com
- Muslims In Virginia, West Virginia, Arizona, Minnesota, California Develop Sudden Urge To… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/08/28/mus… http://t.co/2GSUasTl09 2 hours ago
- Hamas Refuses Reconstruction Aid over 'Settlement' Origins 08/28/2015Gaza proudly stops shipment of Israel-made doors for Palestinian civilian homes, claiming aid 'exploits' situation.
- Watch: Muslims Terrorize Jewish Children on Temple Mount 08/28/2015Difficult to watch: footage surfaces of Muslims shouting at small children on the Mount.
- PA Portrays US as 'Occupier' 08/28/2015Official PA daily also demonizes Presidential candidates as 'inane,' 'aged teenager' - despite the US being a major donor.
- Erdogan's Kurdish War Gamble Fails Spectacularly 08/28/2015Analysts reveal Erdogan's Kurdish crackdown was meant to reverse elections defeat, but new poll proves it had the exact opposite effect.
- Temple Mount Attackers Bring 'Honor' to Muslims 08/28/2015Radical Israeli Islamist slams move to ban his rioters, Al-Aqsa academy pres. claims 'Jewish terrorists' plan to murder Muslims on Mount.
- IAEA Says Iran May Have Built 'Extension' to Parchin 08/28/2015New IAEA report says Iran appears to have built an extension to part of its suspicious Parchin military site.
- Swiss Ambassador Urges Companies to Invest in 'Stable' Iran 08/28/2015Switzerland's ambassador to Tehran says Iran is a "pole of stability" in the Middle East.
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- Exterminating Christians in the Middle EastICC Note: Across the Middle East, Christians are at risk of being exterminated. There is a genocide taking place, leaders like Pope Francis and others have told the world. Yet, there is a lack of clear direction in what can be done to rescue and preserve these communities. The needs are massive for both humanitarian aid and military support to bring security […]
- 5 Middle East Churches That Could Cease to Exist If Islamic State Influence Continues to SpreadICC Note: As ISIS attempts to harden its control of land in Syria and Iraq it also continues to expand, putting at risk the fate of entire church communities that have called these lands home for nearly 2,000 years. 08/23/2015 Middle East (Christian Post) A member loyal to the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant waves an ISIL flag in Raqqa June 29, 2014. Th […]
- Mobilizing the ChristiansICC Note: As the world fights poverty and global warming Christians face existential threat in the Middle East. There has been little mobilization on behalf of Christians facing immense persecution in the birthplace of Christianity itself. Christians in the Middle East now number at only 4 percent of the population. It is perhaps the responsibility of Christ […]
- Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?ICC Note: As ISIS continues to displace thousands, the Middle East is quickly losing its Christian population. The individual stories of dislocation and capture are riveting, and the large scale reality is that Christians are disappearing from their ancient homelands. ISIS isn’t the first group to try and cleanse the Middle East of Christians but it is threa […]
- Priest Finds Frustrations Build Among Christians In Iraq CampICC Note: There is a growing sense of moral corruption among Christian internally displaced in Iraq, especially among the younger generation. Many have been living in camps for a year or more. The Islamic State overran Qaraqosh last August forcing Fr. Bashar Kthea to run east to Kurdish-controlled territory. The priest now ministers to more than 1,700 Syriac […]
- As ISIS Corners Christians in the Middle East, Pope Francis Needs to Change His PrioritiesICC Note: Pope Francis has gained much influence in his time at the Vatican, so why is there not a greater outcry from the leader of the church to rescue the quickly disappearing Christians of the Middle East. With Aleppo, Syria surrounded by ISIS on three sides, 70,000 more Christians face imminent death and abduction. Pope Francis should be using his posit […]
- Christians Grow Weary Over Rising Threat Of Kidnapping In Syria, IraqICC Note: The Arab Christian world is growing more and more weary of the kidnapping of their clergymen and civilians in the Middle East, specifically Syria and Iraq. Pope Francis has referred to the terror as a form of genocide and a “third world war” in the Arab world today. He has likewise desperately called for the kidnappings and killings to end. Christi […]
- The Watchman Show: Building Bridges Between Christians and Jews 08/26/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we interview Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, founder of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. He'll discuss the new authorized biography on his life and work, The Bridge Builder. Plus, we'll recap the annual CUFI Washington Summit.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran Deal and the Coming War 08/11/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we examine the disastrous nuclear deal the Obama administration has struck with Iran. We'll look at how the accord threatens the United States, Israel and our Arab allies. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Let the Lion Roar 07/30/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with filmmaker Derek Frank. He'll discuss his latest work, "Let the Lion Roar," a powerful argument for why the Church should stand with Israel and the Jewish people.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.0 - 1km N of Piedmont, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - VTime2015-08-17 13:49:17 UTC2015-08-17 06:49:17 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.837°N 122.232°WDepth4.82 km (3.00 mi)
- M 6.6 - 214km W of Lata, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV Time2015-08-15 07:47:06 UTC2015-08-15 18:47:06 +11:00 at epicenterLocation10.905°S 163.877°EDepth6.35 km (3.95 mi)
- M 6.4 - 180km SE of Gizo, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V Time2015-08-12 18:49:23 UTC2015-08-13 05:49:23 +11:00 at epicenterLocation9.320°S 157.934°EDepth5.00 km (3.11 mi)
- M 6.6 - 179km SW of Dadali, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - III Time2015-08-10 04:12:14 UTC2015-08-10 15:12:14 +11:00 at epicenterLocation9.346°S 158.056°EDepth15.00 km (9.32 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,976,432 Visitors Since March 2011