Italy: Muslim Father Kills Children After His Wife Refuses To Wear Islamic Veil And Threatens To Leave
Novopress (Translation) – “It seems that he no longer supported the habits of his wife including the fact that she had decided to no longer wear the veil as dictated by the tradition of the women if their country. This is the explanation given by the Corriere Della Sera.
Their country of course is Morocco, whom originates Mustafa Hajjaji, 44 Years old and his wife, ten years his junior. But the drama took place in the city where they had immigrated, Umbertide in the Perouse province, Ombrie region. It is there that Tuesday night, [Government officials] alerted by the wife, found in the bathroom the cadavers of two of the couple’s children, Ahmed, 8 years old, and Jiahane, 12 years old.
Their father was lying near them after he was transported to the service of reanimation of the hospital of Citta Di Castello, and is now out of danger.
Just a month ago a woman had complained against her husband for threats of being hit and injuries and poor treatment. She had explained to the government officials of Citta Di Castello that her husband had brandished a knife against her. In the past the man had notably threatened on motive that she had stopped wearing the veil.
Before attempting to commit suicide the Moroccan had traced with blood on the walls, inscriptions in Arabic that are barely legible. He has also left a paper. The investigators attempt to decipher and to translate the messages in hope of finding explanations to the double murder. According to the Corriere della Sera, Mustafà Hajjaji wanted to punish his wife perhaps because after stopping wearing the veil, she had decided to leave her husband.” Source – TT.
- Video: Muslim Asylum Seekers APPROVE Of Paris Slaughter By ISIS Jihadists youtube.com/watch?v=PR_3M4… midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/vid… 13 hours ago
- ISIS starts building an air force in Libya 12/02/2015Officials reveal ISIS using flight simulators to train pilots in Libya UN report lists up to 3,000 ISIS jihadists in the strategic state.
- Report: PA busts Islamic Jihad terrorist cell 12/02/2015PA security services reportedly arrest members of an Islamic Jihad cell that planned to attack IDF soldiers in Judea and Samaria.
- Assad: Peace can come when West stops supporting terrorists 12/02/2015In an interview, Syrian President insists he's not going anywhere despite calls on him to go.
- Carter: Turkey should do more against ISIS 12/02/2015American defense secretary urges Turkey to become more active in the air war against Islamic State.
- UN weighing new measures to choke off ISIS 12/02/2015United States and Russia drafting UN resolutions aimed at ramping up global efforts to choke off the ISIS's sources of financing.
- Five wounded in Istanbul metro station blast 12/01/2015Mayor says bomb caused blast that shut down subway system, after initial reports indicated one dead.
- Report: Lebanon blows up 'Israeli listening device' along border 12/01/2015Lebanese media claim forces destroyed device close to border with Israel follows arrest of alleged 'Israeli spy ring.'
- Freedom Center Pressures Universities on Support for Pro-Terror GroupsLearn more about the Freedom Center's Stop the Jihad on Campus campaign. Recent news reports of racial extortion and attacks on free speech on some of our elite college campuses have raised questions about the value of higher education in America today. Less discussed but more prevalent is an even more disturbing issue—the dominating presence in our un […]
- Opposing Syrian Muslim Refugees is a Jewish ValueDaniel Greenfield is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. These past weeks have been rife with the shameful opportunistic exploitation of the Holocaust by the media in support of Syrian Muslim migration to the United States. Editorials, cartoons and infographs clamor that a violently anti-Semitic group is somehow just like the J […]
- Dalton Trumbo Died for Your SinsDirector Jay Roach's 2015 film Trumbo is hagiography. It worships its main character, communist screenwriter Dalton Trumbo. This is no surprise; Roach made the 2012 HBO film Game Change, a vicious hit job on Sarah Palin. Of Roach's 2008 film Recount, about the contested 2000 presidential election, James A. Baker said, "I don't think I was […]
- The American War Against the JewsOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. The foundations of American Jewish life are under assault today in ways that were unimaginable a generation ago. Academia is ground zero of the onslaught. The protest movements on campuses are first and foremost anti-Jewish movements. For the past decade or so, Jewish communal leaders and activists have focused on […]
- The Logic of Islamic IntoleranceRaymond Ibrahim is a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. A sermon delivered by popular Saudi Sheikh Muhammad Salih al-Munajjid clearly demonstrates why Western secular relativists and multi culturalists—who currently dominate media, academia, and politics—are incapable of understanding, much less responding to, the logic of Islamic intolera […]
- New Left Torture Apologist, Castro Shill, Finds Climate to His Liking“The attack on Paris will shadow the United Nations climate summit that starts Monday, but we cannot allow terrorism to derail the last-ditch effort to stabilize the climate and avert what most scientists see as an unfolding catastrophe.” Sounds like boilerplate from the current President of the United States, who leads from the front on climate, and from be […]
- Paradigms Lost: The EUBruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Historian of science Thomas Kuhn famously argued that scientific progress comes not from an incremental, stepwise accumulation of knowledge, but rather from a “paradigm shift,” the relatively sudden collapse of an old paradigm under the weight of new evidence and new insight […]
- The Paris Attacks Are Bad News For Christian RefugeesICC Note: In the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Paris, the shifting tide of sentiment towards refugees fleeing from Syria means even less chance of support for Syrian Christians who were already in bad situation. The conflict and persecution on one side and the fear on the other, leaves them in the middle with dwindling aid and support. 11/16/2015 Midd […]
- West Has ‘Betrayed The Christians Of The East’, Says Syrian PatriarchICC Note: In a new statement, the head of the Syrian Catholic church has voiced his frustration with the role of the west in the conflict plaguing Iraq and Syria that has forced hundreds of thousands of Christians out of their homes and countries. While it is persecution happening at the hands of Islamic jihadists, those in the region point to outsiders who […]
- 7 Assyrian Christian Refugees Drown While Crossing Aegean SeaICC Note: As an example of the latest casualties of the war in Iraq and Syria and the impact of ISIS, 7 Assyrian Christian refugees drowned along with more than a dozen others as they tried to cross the Aegean Sea into Greece. The two families were from the Christian town of Qaraqosh, which fell to ISIS control in Summer 2014. The boat that the families were […]
- Is The Syrian Refugee Process Stacked Against Christian Migrants?ICC Note: As the public and politicians debate what to do about Syrian refugees, it is important to actually look at the process involved in the issue. The system for legally resettling refugees is complex and often stacked against Christians. The system to legally – and safely – process refugees needs to be addressed, along with dealing with those who come […]
- Paris Attacks Just A Sample Of ISIS In Middle EastICC Note: The deadly terrorist attacks in Paris have demonstrated for the Western world the realities of what ISIS has been doing in the Middle East for years. The daily targeting of enemies with heavy weaponry or improvised explosive devises (IEDs) are a primary tool of Islamic terrorists in achieving their aims of an Islamic State where either all are Musl […]
- Christianity On The Brink?ICC Note: Why would Christians be fleeing their homes in Syria and Iraq? It is because they are in search of a life for their families. They want their children to be able to go to school without fear that the next bomb that explodes will be at their school or the next sniper target will not be their child. This is the reality that has threatened the presenc […]
- Obama’s ‘Shameful’ Policy Toward Middle Eastern ChristiansICC Note: President Obama has responded to criticism from some political leaders who have urged for priority to be given to Christians in the Middle East by calling such ideas “shameful.” While there needs to be recognition that the current violence in the Middle East has affected many groups, the action taken by the Obama administration towards Christians i […]
- The Watchman Show: After Paris, What's Next for ISIS? 11/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the growing ISIS threat to America in the wake of the Paris attacks. We also examine how Europe's capital, Brussels, is in the crosshairs of radical Islamists. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Paris Terror: Can It Happen Here? 11/16/2015Cross posted at erickstakelbeck.com Details are still pouring in about last night’s horrific jihadist massacre in Paris. Although ISIS has claimed responsibility for the carnage, we still don’t know, as of this writing, the identities of the eight jihadists who carried out the slaughter at multiple venues. Were they all French citizens? Were they “returnees” […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Tracking the Global Jihad 11/10/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we travel to hotspots around the world to monitor the latest developments in the battle against the global jihad. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.7 - 25km WSW of Medford, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2015-11-30 09:49:13 UTC2015-11-30 03:49:13 -06:00 at epicenterLocation36.737°N 98.006°WDepth5.00 km (3.11 mi)
- M 6.2 - 66km NNW of Taltal, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2015-11-27 21:00:22 UTC2015-11-27 18:00:22 -03:00 at epicenterLocation24.817°S 70.632°WDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 6.7 - 127km SSW of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IITime2015-11-26 05:45:18 UTC2015-11-26 00:45:18 -05:00 at epicenterLocation9.191°S 71.288°WDepth599.35 km (372.42 mi)
- M 7.6 - 210km S of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IVTime2015-11-24 22:50:53 UTC2015-11-24 17:50:53 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.048°S 71.023°WDepth611.71 km (380.10 mi)
- M 7.6 - 169km WNW of Iberia, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - VI Time2015-11-24 22:45:38 UTC2015-11-24 17:45:38 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.548°S 70.904°WDepth600.63 km (373.21 mi)
- Video: Muslim Asylum Seekers APPROVE Of Paris Slaughter By ISIS Jihadists
- Multiple Eye Witnesses: Many New Jersey Muslims Celebrated The 9/11 Attacks
- Insanity: 57 Paris Airport Workers Are On Terror Watch List
- Researchers Spend 3 Years Examining Texts Of World’s 10 Largest Religions And Conclude Something We Already Knew
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States
- Iraq: Elaborate Series Of ISIS-Made Caves Found Under Sinjar Mountains Littered With US-Made Weapons
- Report: Violent Crimes By “Refugees” Skyrocketing Across America
- Iraqi Christians In U.S. Face Deportation While Obama Welcomes Syrian Muslims
- Germany: Christian Man Hospitalized After Muslim “Refugee” Beats Him For Sharing Faith
- Video: Obama-Backed “Allahu Akbar” Terrorists Shoot Down Russian Rescue Helicopter After Turkey Shoots Down Russian Fighter Jet
- Belgium: Muslim Preachers Teaching Kids To Steal From Non-Muslims
- UK: London Police Bravely Dive Into Canal To Rescue … Islamic Books
- Third Paris Stadium Jihad Suicide Bomber Identified As “Refugee” Who Entered Via Greece
- “We Are Coming”: Pro-ISIS Messages Found On Ohio College Campus
- Mali: Dozens Slaughtered After Muslim Gunmen Storm Hotel, Search For Non-Muslims To Kill
- Italian Police: Christians Killed After Muslim Migrants Throw Them All Overboard
- Officials: Islamic State Aggressively Pursuing Weapons Of Mass Destruction To Use Against Us
- Six Muslim Men From Middle East Apprehended After Illegally Crossing Arizona-Mexico Border
- Six US-Bound Syrian Men With Fake Passports Caught In Honduras
- Turkey Arrests 8 Europe-Bound ISIS Militants “Posing As Refugees”
- Nearly 70 Muslims Arrested In America For ISIS-Related Terror Plots … Including “Refugees”
- Canada: Police Open Fire On Suspected Suicide Bomber Near Toronto
- Germany: Soccer Stadium Evacuated After Bomb Plot Discovered
- US: Half Of All Governors Say No To Syrian “Refugees”, One Already Goes Missing In Louisiana
- ISIS Threatens Mass Casualty Terror Attacks In Washington DC And Other European Countries
- David Wood: The Qur’an And The Siege Of Paris
- ISIS: The Attacks On Paris By The Slaves Of Allah Are Only “The First Of The Storm”
- Police: Two Paris ISIS Terrorists Were Registered “Refugees” This Year
- Islam In France: Multiple ISIS Jihadists Kill At Least 129 In Wave Of Attacks Throughout Central Paris
- Report: ISIS Jihadists Tie Up, Line Up, Gun Down Hundreds Of Syrian Children In Sickening Video
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,132,845 Visitors Since March 2011