Nigeria: At Least 26 Students Murdered After Suspected Islamists Attack Mubi College With Guns And Knives
Gunmen invaded the hostel of Mubi Polytechnic in northern state of Adamawa, killing 26 students, police sources said.
A lecturer told reporters that the number of dead could be as much as 40. He said that the gunmen wore military attire and told the students to identify themselves by name.
According to him, some of them were spared after mentioning their names but no reason was given by the assailants for the identification process.
The invaders used guns and knives in killing the students.
The spokesman of the oil-rich African country’s National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) Yushua Shuaib said he cannot say whether the assailants were members of a violent sect that is notorious within the region.
‘I also do not have the total casualty figure but would make it available soon,’ he told PTI.
A curfew has been imposed on the city but that did not deter the frightened students from fleeing the place in droves.
Several killings in the state have been carried out by a Muslim militant sect called Boko Haram which wants to convert the people of northern Nigeriato Islam by force and install a Sharia government.” Read more.
- Barack Obama Praises NYC Move To Add Islamic Holiday To School Calendar midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/bar… 1 week ago
- ICC Prosecutor Rejects Request to Reopen Marmara Probe 07/28/2015ICC Prosecutor appeals ruling that she must reconsider her previous decision not to investigate Israeli "war crimes" on the Marmara.
- Saudi Arabia Increases Financial Aid to the PA 07/28/2015Saudi Arabia to increase its monthly aid to PA to $20 million, bringing its yearly aid to the PA budget to $60 million.
- Kerry to Visit Middle East - but Not Israel 07/28/2015Kerry will visit Egypt and Qatar, but Israel will not be on the itinerary because it's "not part of the parameters of the visit".
- United States and Turkey to Create 'ISIS-Free Zone' 07/27/2015United States and Turkey to work together to drive ISIS jihadists from northern Syria, senior American officials say.
- Saudi Arabia Blasts Iran's 'Aggressive Statements' 07/27/2015Saudi Arabia's foreign minister denounces Iran, after the Islamic Republic accuses Saudi Arabia and Bahrain of causing tensions.
- Hamas: Iran Cut Us Off 07/27/2015Gaza claims Tehran has stopped all 'military and civilian' assistance to Hamas, possibly against the backdrop of shifting allegiances.
- Temple Mount: Police Watch as Sheikh Teaches Terror to Children 07/27/2015Border Police spotted standing nonchalantly as Sheikh runs martyrdom 'summer camp.'
- Barack Obama’s Unholy Alliance: A Romance With IslamismDaniel Greenfield's new pamphlet reveals how Obama's soft spot for Islam has disastrously undermined America's security.
- The Conservative Movement’s Lion in Winter: David Horowitz’s New MemoirHorowitz's new meditation on life, death and personal redemption reveals he's stronger than ever.
- The Communist Family Tree of Valerie JarrettA disturbing reminder of who our President chose to serve as his co-president -- and why.
- Gina McCarthy and Obama’s TotalitariansShades of insane asylums for Soviet dissidents.
- The Iranian-American Nuclear ProjectObama's desire for a viable Iranian nuclear weapons program is now crystal clear.
- Michael Oren’s Surprising New BookThe former Israeli Ambassador unleashes on Obama.
- South Africa: The Next Potential Terror Hotspot?A growing operational base for jihadists.
- Is This the End of Christianity in the Middle East?ICC Note: As ISIS continues to displace thousands, the Middle East is quickly losing its Christian population. The individual stories of dislocation and capture are riveting, and the large scale reality is that Christians are disappearing from their ancient homelands. ISIS isn’t the first group to try and cleanse the Middle East of Christians but it is threa […]
- Priest Finds Frustrations Build Among Christians In Iraq CampICC Note: There is a growing sense of moral corruption among Christian internally displaced in Iraq, especially among the younger generation. Many have been living in camps for a year or more. The Islamic State overran Qaraqosh last August forcing Fr. Bashar Kthea to run east to Kurdish-controlled territory. The priest now ministers to more than 1,700 Syriac […]
- As ISIS Corners Christians in the Middle East, Pope Francis Needs to Change His PrioritiesICC Note: Pope Francis has gained much influence in his time at the Vatican, so why is there not a greater outcry from the leader of the church to rescue the quickly disappearing Christians of the Middle East. With Aleppo, Syria surrounded by ISIS on three sides, 70,000 more Christians face imminent death and abduction. Pope Francis should be using his posit […]
- Christians Grow Weary Over Rising Threat Of Kidnapping In Syria, IraqICC Note: The Arab Christian world is growing more and more weary of the kidnapping of their clergymen and civilians in the Middle East, specifically Syria and Iraq. Pope Francis has referred to the terror as a form of genocide and a “third world war” in the Arab world today. He has likewise desperately called for the kidnappings and killings to end. Christi […]
- For French Imam, the Islamic State group kills Christians, but also threatens Islam in EuropeICC Note: Dr. Hocine Drouiche, an imam from Nimes, France gave a riveting analysis at a meeting in Brussels entitled, “The Persecution of Christians in the World.” He warned of an anti-muslim wave that is working its way across Europe and that it is European Muslim’s responsibility to incorporate values of freedom and tolerance within their own religion. The […]
- Iraqi Christians Join Muslim Forces in Last Stand Against ISIS to Liberate IraqICC Note: After being abandoned by the Iraqi government, Christians are joining up with their “Muslim Brothers” in militias to fight ISIS. Christians, Muslims, both Sunni and Shi’a, and other minorities have all suffered at the hands of ISIS and they are now joining forces to combat the group. ISIS has driven millions of Christians from their homes across Ir […]
- Five Reasons Christians Should Stay In The Middle EastICC Note: Christians in the Middle East face a terrible dilemma. Do they remain in a land where they face genocide and are now living in desperate conditions, struggling just to find shelter from the elements and dependent on aid for their next meal? Or do they risk traffickers, dangerous sea crossings, and attempt to immigrate to Europe or the United States […]
- The Watchman Show: Sunni and Shia Jihadists Battle 07/22/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with leading Middle East analyst Elliot Chodoff. He'll discuss the ongoing battle between Sunni and Shia jihadists in the region and what it means for America and Israel. Finally, we'll be joined by bestselling author Tuvia Tennenbom to discuss his hit new book Catch the Jew.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The Iran Deal Disaster 07/15/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, CBN Middle East Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell fills in for Erick Stakelbeck. He'll examine the disastrous Iran nuclear deal and the jihadist genocide against Christians in the Middle East.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Fighting Back against Christian Persecution 06/16/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we profile courageous voices who are taking a stand for the persecuted Christians of the Middle East. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.0 - 230km W of Abepura, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - III Time2015-07-27 21:41:21 UTC2015-07-28 06:41:21 +09:00 at epicenterLocation2.683°S 138.508°EDepth48.00 km (29.83 mi)
- M 4.5 - 6km NNE of Crescent, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2015-07-27 18:12:15 UTC2015-07-27 13:12:15 -05:00 at epicenterLocation36.006°N 97.576°WDepth3.18 km (1.98 mi)
- M 6.9 - 73km SW of Nikolski, AlaskaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IV Time2015-07-27 04:49:46 UTC2015-07-26 17:49:46 -11:00 at epicenterLocation52.443°N 169.597°WDepth27.09 km (16.83 mi)
- M 4.2 - 1km ESE of Fontana, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - V Time2015-07-25 12:54:06 UTC2015-07-25 05:54:06 -07:00 at epicenterLocation34.092°N 117.445°WDepth5.48 km (3.40 mi)
- M 4.0 - 3km NNE of Fremont, CaliforniaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - V Time2015-07-21 09:41:14 UTC2015-07-21 02:41:14 -07:00 at epicenterLocation37.577°N 121.974°WDepth8.38 km (5.21 mi)
- Barack Obama Praises NYC Move To Add Islamic Holiday To School Calendar
- Here’s The Ramadan Bombathon 2015 Scorecard … And It Ain’t Pretty
- Tennessee: Muslim Gunman Unleashes Barrage Of Gunfire Against Military, Kills 4 For The Cause Of “Allah”
- Day Of Terror: Islamist Attacks Around The World Follow ISIS’ Ramadan Call For Death And Destruction
- France: “Normal Muslim” Employee Beheads Boss, Impales Head On Fence Near Lyon
- California: Muslim Man Attending Mosque More Develops Sudden Urge To Kill And Be Killed For The Cause Of Allah
- Report: Islamic State Has Seized “Enough Radioactive Material To Build Their First WMD”
- USA: Muslim Man Seeking To Behead Cop In Boston Is Shot Dead By Police
- Libya: 30 More Christians Beheaded And Shot To Death For The Glory Of “Allah” By ISIS
- Syria: Mass Killing And Beheadings Reported After ISIS Takes Over Palestinian Refugee Camp In Damascus
- ISIS Destroys Hundreds Of Crates Of Food Aid As Thousands Of Refugees Face Starvation
- Philadelphia: Convert To Islam Develops Sudden Urge To Kill Infidels In “Amazing” Martyrdom Operation
- Study: Muslims To Outnumber Christians Worldwide In Just One More Generation
- Mainstream Sunni Muslim Website Announces Islamic “Messiah” To Come By 2016
- Muslims Torch At Least 68 Churches In Niger
- “If You Were A Christian You Were Shot On The Spot”: Muslim Gunmen Storm Kenya College, Hundreds Killed And Wounded
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere”
- Biggest Solar Eclipse Since 1999 To Disrupt Power Supplies, Block Out Up To 95% Of Sunlight In Parts Of Europe
- Egypt: Muslim Children Idolize ISIS, Pretend To Behead Christians On Video
- Report: Islamic State Abducts At Least 90 Christians In Northeastern Syria
- ISIS Vows To Conquer Rome And “Throw Homosexuals” Off The Leaning Tower Of … Pizza
- Israel: Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat Wrestles “Palestinian” Jihadist Attacker In Street
- Again: ISIS Burns Another 50 People Alive In Western Iraq
- Muslim Terrorists Threatens Mass Murder In Canadian, US, UK Shopping Malls
- Norway Hoax: Media Fabricates 20 Muslims Holding Hands Into A 1,000-Strong “Ring Of Peace” Around Oslo Synagogue
- Is Allah The Worst Communicator Ever?
- Report: Italy Preps For 9/11-Style Suicide Attack, Jihadists Have 11 Jetliners
- ISIS Branch In Libya Declares War Against Music, Burns All Instruments
- Brother Of Two Christians Beheaded By ISIS In Libya Calls TV Program Live On Air, And This Is What He Said
- WHAT? Barack Obama Says Muslim Terrorists Have “Legitimate Grievances”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,951,984 Visitors Since March 2011