Iranian Ayatollah Khatami: Wave Of Muslim Holy Rage Must Turn Into A Hurricane, America Will Pay A Steep Price
1 Peter 5:8, “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.”
Iranian Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami: “This wave of holy rage must turn into a hurricane or a tsunami against the US, so that they will refrain from toying with what is holy to the Muslims. They should learn that toying with Islam and with its most honorable prophet is tantamount to playing with a lion’s tail. They will pay a steep price for this. They have already paid for this, and they will pay more.”
- ISIS Rapes And Kills Women After Abducting 150 Christians, “I See Blood Everywhere” wp.me/p1qlPa-7c1 2 days ago
- Iran and P5+1 Officials to Meet Again Next Week 02/27/2015EU confirms senior officials from Iran and six powers negotiating will hold more talks in Montreux, Switzerland next week.
- Syria: Kurds Capture Part of Key ISIS Stronghold 02/27/2015Kurdish fighters seize parts of Tal Hamis after six days of fighting, during which nearly 200 'Islamic State' fighters killed.
- Egypt Islamic Body Condemns ISIS Destruction of Artifacts 02/27/2015Dar al-Ifta says Islamic State's destruction of Iraq's ancient heritage shows their ignorance of the Muslim faith.
- Gaza Terror Group Trains Women to Become Jihadists 02/27/2015Hezbollah’s television channel recently aired a report which featured Gazan women trained by the Popular Resistance Committees.
- Fighting ISIS 'Not a High Priority for Turkey' 02/27/2015Turkey does not place a high priority on fighting ISIS jihadists, according to United States intelligence chief James Clapper.
- Kerry to Hold Another Meeting with Iranian Counterpart 02/27/2015Secretary of State to travel to Montreux to meet Iranian Foreign Minister ahead a March 31 deadline for agreement on nuclear program.
- UNESCO Demands Meeting Over ISIS Destruction of Artifacts 02/27/2015Head of UN's cultural agency demands emergency meeting following ISIS's destruction of ancient artifacts in Iraq.
- Government Takeover of the Internet BeginsNet Neutrality heads for an uncertain future in the courts.
- At UCLA, the Power of Negative EmotionsThe legitimacy of anger against Students for Justice in Palestine.
- Andrew Klavan: Good News, Beheaded ChristiansA Truth Revolt video.
- Students For Justice in Palestine Hides True IntentionsHamas doesn't shy away from what its true goals are. When will SJP take off its mask?
- Why Won’t Scott Walker Believe in Obama?No one expects the Obama Inquisition.
- In Israel’s Hour of NeedThe reason for Netanyahu's trip to Washington next week.
- ‘I am Charlie’ —- Brown VarietyWhen will the West stop falling for radical Islam's same bait-and-switch?
- ISIS: Christians Worse Than MurderersICC Note: As the world witnesses the brutal acts of the Islamic jihadists of ISIS, the ideology behind it is challenging to understand. They regularly try to justify their actions from their interpretation of Islam. Their views depart radically from the views of many Muslims, but find their basis in at least one interpretation of the Quran that believes that […]
- ISIS Captures Christians: Piece by piece, Middle Eastern Christianity is being shatteredICC Note: The abduction of Christians in Eastern Syria is just the latest in a tragic series of events that is witnessing the complete unraveling of Christianity in the Middle East. Islamic jihadists continue to destroy communities that have lived in these lands for thousands of years, seeking to replace it with an Islamic state. 02/24/2015 Syria (Fox News) […]
- Nigeria: “One of the Worst Places for Christians”ICC Note: According to Raymond Ibrahim, author of "Muslim Persecution of Christians," Nigeria is one of the "worst places for Christians." Boko Haram, a radical Islamic insurgency bent on establishing a separate Islamic state in northeast Nigeria, has waged a campaign of terror against the West African nation's northern Christians fo […]
- Kenya’s Classrooms Empty in Wake of Non-Muslim MassacresICC Note: In November of last year, Somalia-based radical Islamic insurgency al-Shabaab perpetrated yet another brutal massacre against non-Muslims in Kenya. After commandeering a bus near the East African country's northern border with Somalia, a band of al-Shabaab terrorists forced the vehicle's non-Muslim passengers onto the road where they then […]
- Eye Witness Account of Church Burnings in NigerICC Note: The weekend of January 16, Muslims riots directed against the latest depiction of the prophet Mohammed by French satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo ransacked and burned as many as 70 churches and dozens more Christians homes and businesses. Neil and Danette Childs witnessed the destruction of the Christian community of Niger, a 97% Muslim West Afric […]
- In the Face of Terror, Nigeria’s Christians Are Advancing the GospelICC Note: Since 2011, 1,000 churches have been destroyed, thousands more Christian homes and businesses decimated, and still thousands more Christians killed, many at the hands of radical Islamic insurgency, Boko Haram. And yet, despite living in of the top ten most hostile countries in the world towards Christians, Nigeria's faithful continue to carry […]
- As Many as 70 Churches Destroyed in Niger by Muslim MobsICC Note: Over the weekend of January 16, Muslim protests against the latest depiction of the Prophet Mohammed by French satirical magazine, Charlie Hebdo, devolved into violent mobs that proceeded to burn and ransack as many as 70 churches and dozens of Christian homes and businesses across Niger. A 97% Muslim country located in West Africa, Niger's hi […]
- The Watchman Show: Lone Wolves or Known Wolves? 02/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with terrorism expert Patrick Poole to discuss the "known wolf" phenomenon in Western jihadi attacks. We're also joined by director Nolan Lebovitz for a look at his new film "Roadmap Genesis."Erick Stakelbeck
- The Girls of Jihad Strike Again 02/21/2015Back in November, I reported on the troubling trend of Western women traveling to Syria to join ISIS and become part of the Islamic State. Now come new reports that three teenage girls have left Britain with intentions of heading to Syria and marrying ISIS jihadists. Here's more, from the Daily Mail: Scotland Yard was facing questions over how the girls […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Iran's Moves in the Middle East and Why You Should Care 02/11/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we sit down with former Israeli Ambassador Yoram Ettinger and White House correspondent Bill Koenig. They'll discuss Iran's dangerous advance throughout the Middle East and what it means for America and Israel. Click below to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.0 - 131km N of Nebe, IndonesiaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - IVTime2015-02-27 13:45:05 UTC2015-02-27 21:45:05 +08:00 at epicenterLocation7.288°S 122.532°EDepth552.33 km (343.20 mi)
- M 6.3 - 140km E of Miyako, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IITime2015-02-20 04:25:24 UTC2015-02-20 14:25:24 +10:00 at epicenterLocation39.847°N 143.569°EDepth13.54 km (8.41 mi)
- M 6.4 - 83km ESE of Lakatoro, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIIITime2015-02-19 13:18:32 UTC2015-02-20 00:18:32 +11:00 at epicenterLocation16.440°S 168.119°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 6.7 - 83km ENE of Miyako, JapanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - V DYFI? - V Time2015-02-16 23:06:27 UTC2015-02-17 09:06:27 +10:00 at epicenterLocation39.830°N 142.890°EDepth23.00 km (14.29 mi)
- M 6.2 - 32km ESE of Taitung City, TaiwanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VTime2015-02-13 20:06:31 UTC2015-02-14 04:06:31 +08:00 at epicenterLocation22.621°N 121.425°EDepth24.31 km (15.11 mi)
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 1,864,532 Visitors Since March 2011