The Controversy Of Zion And The Time Of Jacob’s Trouble – Kindle Version Free Today
Tip of the hat to AHF. To celebrate the Jewish New Year “The Controversy of Zion and the Time of Jacob’s Trouble” is once again free for download. Apparently this ends tonight, so be sure to get it now while you still can. Click here to download the Kindle Edition over on Amazon.com.
Edit: Free offer has now expired …
Note: A Kindle Reader is not required. You can download and read the free e-book on your PC/laptop using the Kindle Cloud Reader, or via the Kindle app for your tablet or smartphone …
- Malaysia: National Fatwa Council Forbids Muslims From Saying ‘Rest In Peace’ To Dead Christians wp.me/p1qlPa-6lO 6 hours ago
- EU Focuses Pressure on Israel to Make Concessions, Restart Talks 04/18/2014EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton demands Israel stop construction for Jews in Judea and Samaria.
- Terrorist Complains Israeli Prison Harmed His Stamp Collection 04/18/2014Terrorist who murdered 2 Israeli students now making up for lost time after being released in 'goodwill gesture' - but has some complaints.
- Canada 'Tremendously Concerned' About the Muslim Brotherhood 04/18/2014Canadian Foreign Minister notes Canada's 'aggressive stand when it comes to listings [of terror groups]' but does not commit to ban.
- PA Official: Recognizing Israel as a Jewish State is 'Fantasy' 04/18/2014PA stubbornly clings to refusal to recognize Israel as a Jewish state, wildly accuses Israel 'covering up massacres' of Palestinian Arabs.
- Police State? Turkey Passes New Intelligence Law 04/18/2014Erdogan-controlled parliament approves law giving intel agency greater powers, making punishment of leaks harsher.
- Lebanese Army Arrests High-Level Al Qaeda Operative 04/18/2014Palestinian Arab terrorist allegedly involved in multiple attacks for global jihad terror group caught in Lebanon.
- Rouhani Claims Iran 'Not After War' - on National Army Day 04/18/2014'Moderate' President Hassan Rouhani claims Iran is not looking for war, but rather for talks - but warns that it will 'resist invasion.'
- Where Does Naomi Wolf’s Hypocrisy End, Or Does It?By calling Phyllis Chesler a Zionist agent, Naomi Wolf shows herself to be a sad emblem of the pathetic state of the Left and of its pseudo feminist wing: ignorant, arrogant, bigoted, anti-Semitic, anti-American and an embarrassing fifth column for the Islamic barbarians of the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.
- Anti-Semitic Violence, Neo-Nazis and the Anti-Israel LeftHow the Anti-Israel left contributed to the Kansas City attack.
- Diplomatic Breakthrough on Ukraine or More Russian Lies?Why odds for a successful deal are not likely.
- The Disappearance of US WillAmerica retreats -- and the world becomes more dangerous than ever.
- Hiding ObamaCare Data with the Census BureauHow Obama is making long-term comparisons of the bureau's health care statistics impossible.
- Gavin Boby’s Fight Against Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K. — on The Glazov GangA courageous lawyer confronts a barbaric strain of jihad terrorizing his country.
- Does Tax Refund Fraud Benefit Democrats?A disturbing look at who appears to be the biggest profiteer.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Watchman Show: Why Events Happening 'Over There' Matter 04/16/2014On this week's edition of The Watchman, we're joined by a CBN News All-Star panel--Senior International Correspondent Gary Lane, Senior Editor John Waage and Jerusalem Bureau Chief Chris Mitchell--to discuss Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey and why what happens internationally today will affect every American. Click play to watch.Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: The Israeli Solution 04/09/2014On this week's episode of The Watchman, we sit down with Caroline Glick, author of the new book, The Israeli Solution, to discuss what Israel needs to do in the face of tremendous world pressure to establish a Palestinian state. We're also joined by Israel's Minister of the Economy Naftali Bennett, a rising star in Israeli politics. Plus, we s […]Erick Stakelbeck
- Turkey's Islamist Leader Takes NATO Ally on Downward Spiral 04/04/2014My latest report for CBN News aired today, focusing on the dangerous turn of Turkey--a NATO country that once enjoyed strong relations with the U.S. and Israel. Things are moving in the wrong direction big time under Turkey's radical Islamist Prime Minister Erdogan (who just banned YouTube and Twitter).> Click on viewer to watch:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 7.2 - 36km NNW of Tecpan de Galeana, MexicoPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - I Time2014-04-18 14:27:26 UTC2014-04-18 09:27:26 -05:00 at epicenterLocation17.552°N 100.816°WDepth24.00 km (14.91 mi)
- M 6.9 - Bouvet Island regionPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - I Time2014-04-15 03:57:02 UTC2014-04-15 04:57:02 +01:00 at epicenterLocation53.527°S 8.704°EDepth11.74 km (7.29 mi)
- M 6.6 - 75km S of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - ITime2014-04-13 13:25:03 UTC2014-04-14 00:25:03 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.130°S 162.038°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 7.4 - 111km S of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIII Time2014-04-13 12:36:18 UTC2014-04-13 23:36:18 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.451°S 162.069°EDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 7.6 - 100km SSE of Kirakira, Solomon IslandsPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VIII Time2014-04-12 20:14:39 UTC2014-04-13 07:14:39 +11:00 at epicenterLocation11.315°S 162.211°EDepth29.31 km (18.21 mi)
- Malaysia: National Fatwa Council Forbids Muslims From Saying ‘Rest In Peace’ To Dead Christians
- Powerful 7.5 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Mexico City
- Nigeria: Islamic Jihadists Abduct 100 Schoolgirls As Sex Slaves
- Saudi Arabia Is Beginning To See The Writing On The Wall — And She Trembles
- Bangladesh: Christian Woman Gang-Raped By Muslim ‘Youths’, Police Would Rather Ignore It
- Tunisian Hackers Threaten The U.S. With A ‘Week Of Horror’ In July
- Slaughter In Nigeria — Where Is Obama’s State Department?
- The Ultimate Source Of Islamic Hate For Infidels
- British Woman Facing Execution For ‘Insulting’ Islam
- Syrian Islamists Promise To ‘Destroy’ Canada After Fighting In The Middle East
- ‘We Must Eliminate The Cross’: New Video Shows Largest And Most Dangerous Al Qaeda Gathering In Years
- Nigeria: Abuja Bus Bomb That Killed At Least 71 May Have Been Targeting Christians
- Culture Of Death: Palestinian Girl Says Her Life’s Ambition Is To Be A Great Killer
- The Boston Globe: The Global War On Christianity Is Violent And Real
- Palestinian Mufti: We Will Either Live On The Land Or Be Buried In It As Martyrs
- Carl Gallups: Jews Coming To Yeshua (Jesus) At Wailing Wall, ‘There Is No Doubt That We Are Living In Prophetic Times’
- Passover Shame: Activists In Israel Say Hamas Has Conquered Temple Mount, Police Have ‘Lost Control’
- This Weekend In Nigeria: Islamists Massacre Students, Kill Hundreds Of ‘Infidels’ For Their Prophet
- Australia: Muslim Preacher Publicly Prays For Slaughter Of Non-Muslims, Authorities Say It’s OK
- India: Muslim Politician Says Rape Victims Should Be Hanged, ‘There Will Be Changes In The Law If We Come To Power’
- UK: Muslim Man Beheads Girlfriend After ‘Hearing Voices’ In His Head
- ‘Little Muslim Caliphates’: Native French Under Attack In Muslim-Controlled Parts Of France
- Denmark: Convert To Christianity Is Violently Attacked By Muslim At Asylum Center
- Uganda: Islamic Sheikh Converts To Christianity, Muslim Relatives Develop Sudden Urge To Kill Him
- Sweden: Police Attacked By 50 ‘Youths’ In Muslim-Dominated Area
- UN: When Palestinian Men Beat Their Wives, It’s Israel’s Fault
- Australia: Teen Girls Gang Raped, Media Leaves Out Revealing Details Concerning Identity Of Their Rapists
- And Hell Followed: Syria Is What Happens When Islam Wins
- Age Of Darkness: Sharia Law Is Gaining Ground Across The World
- ‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Chickens’: Muslim Persecution Of Christians, December 2013
- 1,198,189 Visitors Since March 2011