Lebanon: Hezbollah Leader Calls For Mass Protests Over Mohammad Film, Says The US Must Be Held Accountable
Reuters – “The head of Lebanon’s Shi’ite militant group Hezbollah on Sunday called for nationwide protests against a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad, saying the United States must be held accountable for the Internet video.
‘We call for protests tomorrow in the southern suburbs (of Beirut) at 5 o’clock,’ Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech.
‘Muslims and Christians must remain vigilant in order to refrain from sliding towards strife. Those responsible for the film, starting with the U.S., must be held accountable.
‘All these developments are being orchestrated by U.S. intelligence,’ he said, adding that the U.S. government was using the excuse of freedom of speech in order to justify the continued broadcast of the film.
Nasrallah also called for demonstrations around Lebanon, including the southern coastal town of Tyre on Wednesday and the northern town of Hermel on Sunday.
The video, circulating on the Internet under several titles including ‘Innocence of Muslims’, portrays Mohammad as a womanizer and a fool…
Nasrallah’s speech came a few hours after Pope Benedict left Lebanon for the Vatican, ending a three-day tour in which he urged Arab leaders to serve justice and peace.” Read more.
- Researchers Spend 3 Years Examining Texts Of World’s 10 Largest Religions And Conclude Something We Already Knew midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2015/11/27/res… 3 days ago
- Songs on PA radio encourage suicide bombings 11/30/2015Lyrics promoting kidnapping soldiers, murder permeate Hevron radio stations, watchdog reveals.
- Iraqi PM: We don't need more US troops to fight ISIS 11/30/2015Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi contradicts US Senators' claims he requested number of US troops increased from 3,550 to 10,000.
- Turkish journalists fight 'spying' charges 11/30/2015After crackdown over revelation that Turkey shipped arms to Syrian jihadists, reporters submit petitions and call on EU to help.
- Clashes erupt between Syria Islamists, Kurds 11/30/2015Kurdish forces battle Al Qaeda's Nusra Front in Syria's northern Aleppo Province.
- PA: Only Palestinian women rejoice in death of their sons 11/30/2015PA Minister of Women's Affairs, herself a woman, says Palestinian women 'unique' in their 'cries of joy' over death of terrorist sons.
- Hamas's Haniyeh says 'intifada' changed the 'equation' 11/30/2015Deputy Hamas leader again praises current terror wave against Israelis.
- Saudi Arabia blacklists 12 Hezbollah members 11/30/2015Saudi Arabia widens its sanctions against Hezbollah, which fights Saudi-backed rebels in Syria.
- Culture Wars: Volume V of the Black Book of the American LeftTo order “The Black Book of the American Left, Volume V: Culture Wars," Click Here. We encourage our readers to visit BlackBookOfTheAmericanLeft.com – which features David Horowitz’s introductions to Volumes 1-5 of this 10-volume series, along with their tables of contents, reviews and interviews with the author. One of my least favorite modern phrases […]
- Did New Jersey Muslims Celebrate on 9/11?On November 21st, 2015, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said to supporters in Birmingham, Alabama, "Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down." Trump's assertion sparked a national […]
- No, Mr. President -- Values Are Not Universal“An attack on all of humanity and the universal values we share,” was what President Obama called the Paris terror attack. As commentators have pointed out, it’s unfortunately not so; Western values, even including the sanctity of life, are not shared by all of humanity and do not necessarily prevail in some parts of the world. Here in Israel, where we’ve be […]
- Heather Higgins: Moving the NeedleBelow are the video and transcript of Heather Higgins' speech which took place at the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s 2015 Restoration Weekend. The event was held November 5-8th at the Belmond Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, South Carolina. Heather Higgins from DHFC on Vimeo. Heather Higgins: If you think about it, what percentage of the voting po […]
- Why Did the Terrorist Cross the Border?The obvious short answer to the question that serves as the title for my commentary is, “to carry out an attack.” However, unlike football players who need to simply carry the ball into the end zone or baseball players who have to cross home plate in order to score, aliens engaged in terrorism must, after entering, find a way to hide in plain sight as they […]
- The Death Knell for Women's StudiesOriginally published by Israel National News. The National Women’s Studies Association (NWSA) has just voted to support a boycott of…ISIS. No, just joking. The boycott is against Israel - only. The recommendation was developed in 2014 by Feminists for Justice in Palestine and draws on a “transnational, intersectional feminist framework” which emphasizes an […]
- Palestinian Terror During 'Peace'While the western world expressed its solidarity with France following the November 13, 2015 Paris terror attack by Islamic State local affiliates, few expressed similar sympathy and support for what Israelis have had to endure from Palestinian-Islamist terror in recent weeks, and for almost a century. It began with the anti-Jewish Palestinian-Arab terroris […]
- The Paris Attacks Are Bad News For Christian RefugeesICC Note: In the aftermath of the terrorist attack in Paris, the shifting tide of sentiment towards refugees fleeing from Syria means even less chance of support for Syrian Christians who were already in bad situation. The conflict and persecution on one side and the fear on the other, leaves them in the middle with dwindling aid and support. 11/16/2015 Midd […]
- West Has ‘Betrayed The Christians Of The East’, Says Syrian PatriarchICC Note: In a new statement, the head of the Syrian Catholic church has voiced his frustration with the role of the west in the conflict plaguing Iraq and Syria that has forced hundreds of thousands of Christians out of their homes and countries. While it is persecution happening at the hands of Islamic jihadists, those in the region point to outsiders who […]
- 7 Assyrian Christian Refugees Drown While Crossing Aegean SeaICC Note: As an example of the latest casualties of the war in Iraq and Syria and the impact of ISIS, 7 Assyrian Christian refugees drowned along with more than a dozen others as they tried to cross the Aegean Sea into Greece. The two families were from the Christian town of Qaraqosh, which fell to ISIS control in Summer 2014. The boat that the families were […]
- Is The Syrian Refugee Process Stacked Against Christian Migrants?ICC Note: As the public and politicians debate what to do about Syrian refugees, it is important to actually look at the process involved in the issue. The system for legally resettling refugees is complex and often stacked against Christians. The system to legally – and safely – process refugees needs to be addressed, along with dealing with those who come […]
- Paris Attacks Just A Sample Of ISIS In Middle EastICC Note: The deadly terrorist attacks in Paris have demonstrated for the Western world the realities of what ISIS has been doing in the Middle East for years. The daily targeting of enemies with heavy weaponry or improvised explosive devises (IEDs) are a primary tool of Islamic terrorists in achieving their aims of an Islamic State where either all are Musl […]
- Christianity On The Brink?ICC Note: Why would Christians be fleeing their homes in Syria and Iraq? It is because they are in search of a life for their families. They want their children to be able to go to school without fear that the next bomb that explodes will be at their school or the next sniper target will not be their child. This is the reality that has threatened the presenc […]
- Obama’s ‘Shameful’ Policy Toward Middle Eastern ChristiansICC Note: President Obama has responded to criticism from some political leaders who have urged for priority to be given to Christians in the Middle East by calling such ideas “shameful.” While there needs to be recognition that the current violence in the Middle East has affected many groups, the action taken by the Obama administration towards Christians i […]
- The Watchman Show: After Paris, What's Next for ISIS? 11/25/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we analyze the growing ISIS threat to America in the wake of the Paris attacks. We also examine how Europe's capital, Brussels, is in the crosshairs of radical Islamists. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- Paris Terror: Can It Happen Here? 11/16/2015Cross posted at erickstakelbeck.com Details are still pouring in about last night’s horrific jihadist massacre in Paris. Although ISIS has claimed responsibility for the carnage, we still don’t know, as of this writing, the identities of the eight jihadists who carried out the slaughter at multiple venues. Were they all French citizens? Were they “returnees” […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: Tracking the Global Jihad 11/10/2015On this week's edition of The Watchman, we travel to hotspots around the world to monitor the latest developments in the battle against the global jihad. Watch below:Erick Stakelbeck
- M 4.7 - 25km WSW of Medford, OklahomaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2015-11-30 09:49:13 UTC2015-11-30 03:49:13 -06:00 at epicenterLocation36.737°N 98.006°WDepth5.00 km (3.11 mi)
- M 6.2 - 66km NNW of Taltal, ChilePAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VITime2015-11-27 21:00:22 UTC2015-11-27 18:00:22 -03:00 at epicenterLocation24.817°S 70.632°WDepth35.00 km (21.75 mi)
- M 6.7 - 127km SSW of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IITime2015-11-26 05:45:18 UTC2015-11-26 00:45:18 -05:00 at epicenterLocation9.191°S 71.288°WDepth599.35 km (372.42 mi)
- M 7.6 - 210km S of Tarauaca, BrazilPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IVTime2015-11-24 22:50:53 UTC2015-11-24 17:50:53 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.048°S 71.023°WDepth611.71 km (380.10 mi)
- M 7.6 - 169km WNW of Iberia, PeruPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - VI Time2015-11-24 22:45:38 UTC2015-11-24 17:45:38 -05:00 at epicenterLocation10.548°S 70.904°WDepth600.63 km (373.21 mi)
- Researchers Spend 3 Years Examining Texts Of World’s 10 Largest Religions And Conclude Something We Already Knew
- Report: “Thousands” Of Islamic State Supporters Are Inside The United States
- Iraq: Elaborate Series Of ISIS-Made Caves Found Under Sinjar Mountains Littered With US-Made Weapons
- Report: Violent Crimes By “Refugees” Skyrocketing Across America
- Iraqi Christians In U.S. Face Deportation While Obama Welcomes Syrian Muslims
- Germany: Christian Man Hospitalized After Muslim “Refugee” Beats Him For Sharing Faith
- Video: Obama-Backed “Allahu Akbar” Terrorists Shoot Down Russian Rescue Helicopter After Turkey Shoots Down Russian Fighter Jet
- Belgium: Muslim Preachers Teaching Kids To Steal From Non-Muslims
- UK: London Police Bravely Dive Into Canal To Rescue … Islamic Books
- Third Paris Stadium Jihad Suicide Bomber Identified As “Refugee” Who Entered Via Greece
- “We Are Coming”: Pro-ISIS Messages Found On Ohio College Campus
- Mali: Dozens Slaughtered After Muslim Gunmen Storm Hotel, Search For Non-Muslims To Kill
- Italian Police: Christians Killed After Muslim Migrants Throw Them All Overboard
- Officials: Islamic State Aggressively Pursuing Weapons Of Mass Destruction To Use Against Us
- Six Muslim Men From Middle East Apprehended After Illegally Crossing Arizona-Mexico Border
- Six US-Bound Syrian Men With Fake Passports Caught In Honduras
- Turkey Arrests 8 Europe-Bound ISIS Militants “Posing As Refugees”
- Nearly 70 Muslims Arrested In America For ISIS-Related Terror Plots … Including “Refugees”
- Canada: Police Open Fire On Suspected Suicide Bomber Near Toronto
- Germany: Soccer Stadium Evacuated After Bomb Plot Discovered
- US: Half Of All Governors Say No To Syrian “Refugees”, One Already Goes Missing In Louisiana
- ISIS Threatens Mass Casualty Terror Attacks In Washington DC And Other European Countries
- David Wood: The Qur’an And The Siege Of Paris
- ISIS: The Attacks On Paris By The Slaves Of Allah Are Only “The First Of The Storm”
- Police: Two Paris ISIS Terrorists Were Registered “Refugees” This Year
- Islam In France: Multiple ISIS Jihadists Kill At Least 129 In Wave Of Attacks Throughout Central Paris
- Report: ISIS Jihadists Tie Up, Line Up, Gun Down Hundreds Of Syrian Children In Sickening Video
- Michigan: Muslims Take Over Hamtramck City Council And Issue Warning To Non-Muslims
- Texas: Terror-Linked Muslim Advocacy Group CAIR FURIOUS After Dallas City Councilor Speaks The Truth About Islam
- Ben Carson On The Islamic State: “We Have To Destroy Their Caliphate … Before They Destroy Us”
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,131,143 Visitors Since March 2011