Lebanon: Hezbollah Leader Calls For Mass Protests Over Mohammad Film, Says The US Must Be Held Accountable
Reuters – “The head of Lebanon’s Shi’ite militant group Hezbollah on Sunday called for nationwide protests against a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad, saying the United States must be held accountable for the Internet video.
‘We call for protests tomorrow in the southern suburbs (of Beirut) at 5 o’clock,’ Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech.
‘Muslims and Christians must remain vigilant in order to refrain from sliding towards strife. Those responsible for the film, starting with the U.S., must be held accountable.
‘All these developments are being orchestrated by U.S. intelligence,’ he said, adding that the U.S. government was using the excuse of freedom of speech in order to justify the continued broadcast of the film.
Nasrallah also called for demonstrations around Lebanon, including the southern coastal town of Tyre on Wednesday and the northern town of Hermel on Sunday.
The video, circulating on the Internet under several titles including ‘Innocence of Muslims’, portrays Mohammad as a womanizer and a fool…
Nasrallah’s speech came a few hours after Pope Benedict left Lebanon for the Vatican, ending a three-day tour in which he urged Arab leaders to serve justice and peace.” Read more.
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/nyp… https://t.co/qsIXvneisR 1 month ago
- Iranian general: Syrian opposition is actually Israel 05/05/2016Iranian army's General Staff Security Adviser claims Islamist rebels are 'subgroups of Israel's intelligence bodies.'
- Erdogan's road to a dictatorship now clear? 05/05/2016Turkey's Erdogan forces his Prime Minister to step down, after he opposed Erdogan's plans to seriously boost his presidency.
- Russian maestro to hold concert in Palmyra's theatre 05/05/2016World-Russian conductor Valery Gergiev will conduct his orchestra in the ruins of ancient city after its recapture from ISIS.
- Truce takes hold in Syria's Aleppo 05/05/2016Syria's war-ravaged second city enters 48-hour ceasefire, but prospects bleak for any long-term truce.
- Israeli tourist falls to death in Jordan 05/05/2016Israeli man plummets from cliff in remote area outside of Petra, Jordanian rescuers recovered his body seven hours later.
- Erdogan's party to replace Prime Minister Davutoglu 05/05/2016Turkey's ruling party is set to replace Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu following tensions with President Erdogan, sources say.
- Syrian army agrees to truce in Aleppo 05/05/2016Under pressure from Russia and the United States, Syrian army agrees to two-day truce in the war-ravaged city of Aleppo.
- Can Trump Beat Hillary?Bruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. After the departure of Ted Cruz and John Kasich, Donald Trump is now the Republican candidate for president. For many in the party, this will be the “Trumpacolypse,” as a Twitter hashtag has it. His unfavorable ratings are at 65%––70% with women, and up to 80% with blacks an […]
- The Great Bernie Sanders ScamDaniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam. Last month, Sanders supporters were passing around a photo of Bernie Sanders asleep in coach. Such depictions of their candidate struggling with the same inconveniences as ordinary passengers had boosted his image as a fighter for the avera […]
- How The Liberal Welfare State Destroyed Black AmericaWhen President Lyndon Johnson in 1964 launched the so-called War on Poverty, which enacted an unprecedented amount of antipoverty legislation and added many new layers to the American welfare state, he explained that his objective was to reduce dependency, “break the cycle of poverty,” and make “taxpayers out of tax eaters.” Johnson further claimed that his […]
- The UN World Humanitarian Summit Money PitThe United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is organizing what is being billed as the first ever World Humanitarian Summit, which will take place in Istanbul Turkey on May 23-24 2016. Representatives from UN member states (including a number of heads of state and government), civil society, the private sector, crisis-affecte […]
- John Shattuck and America’s “Duty” to Solve Europe’s Refugee CrisisThe other day on NPR I heard John Shattuck, a former ambassador to Czechoslovakia and now the President and Rector of the Central European University in Budapest, declare the need for the United States to help more with the “refugee crisis” in Europe which, he said, threatened to break Europe apart. His solution was for America to give more money to support […]
- Contemplating War in EuropeDuring one of my recent research trips to Germany, among a small discussion group, a colonel in the German Bundeswehr raised a few eyebrows with an off-the-record observation: If Russian President Putin, he posited, ever unleashed his large and powerful mechanized forces across the North European Plain – through Belarus, Poland, Germany and beyond – nothing […]
- The Campus Hate Crime Hoax EpidemicA hate crime aimed at black students at Maryland's Salisbury University has been revealed as just the latest high-profile race-related hoax to hit the groves of academe in the race-obsessed Obama era. Except for acknowledging that the two perpetrators are African-American students at the school that is located on the Delmarva Peninsula in eastern Maryla […]
- Dominican Sisters recount harrowing escape from ISIS in Iraq, resulting in death of 23 elderly nuns from heart attacksICC Note: 23 sisters of the Dominican Sisters of St. Catherine of Siena-Iraq have died in the past 18 months due to the trauma of escaping ISIS in Iraq. The Dominican Sisters have been serving in Iraq for over 150 years now, having historically good relations with their muslim neighbors. The first attack from ISIS came in 2003, however the full advance of IS […]
- UPDATE: Praise: Kerry Declares Genocide Happening After Groups Apply PressureICC Note: After an inundation of articles and indictments against Secretary Kerry and the Obama Administration for stating they would NOT declare genocide against Christians and minorities in Iraq and Syria, Secretary Kerry was forced to make the declaration today as scheduled. The State Department's announcement join a chorus of top leaders throughout […]
- GENOCIDE: The Label Our Leaders FearUnwrapping the “G” Word Controversy: Why Government Officials Fear the Label of Genocide By: Emma Lane, Regional Manager for the Middle East 3/16/2016 Washington, D.C. (International Christian Concern) - In 1948, Raphael Lemkin coined the term “genocide” in a book called “Nazi Rule in Occupied Germany.” World War II had just ended, and world leaders were des […]
- State Department: Secretary Kerry Will MISS Deadline on Calling ISIS Actions “Genocide”ICC Note: In another great failure by a fearful and boneless administration, the State Department announced that John Kerry would NOT meet his March 17 deadline on labeling the ISIS and jihadist actions towards Christians and religious minorities in the Middle East as "genocide." ICC's Regional Manager for the Middle East is releasing an arti […]
- Human Rights Watch to Egypt: Reverse Blasphemy Conviction of ChildrenICC Note: A justice minister in Egypt was fired for saying "he would arrest Prophet Muhammad if he committed a crime" because those remarks were considered "blasphemous." Never mind the fact that a blasphemy allegation in Egypt is one that results from saying or freely expressing ANY opinion that an Islamist might think is a negative com […]
- ISIS Burns Textbooks to Erase Any Trace of Christianity from Middle East HistoryICC Note: In a new desperate move to forcibly prove its religious indoctrination is the "truth," ISIS militants in Iraq have burned thousands of textbooks and educational resources pointing to the factual history of Christianity. Believers who stand firm in their faith generally don't feel the need to burn the religious texts of other religio […]
- PRAISE: Despite Rise in Middle East Persecution, More People Coming to Faith in Christ Than Ever BeforeICC Note: "The Harvest is great, but the workers are, indeed, few," said a Christian Pastor from a Middle East church, recently. "We don't even have enough people to disciple and mentor Muslim-born Christian converts." With such violence and destruction in Syria and throughout the Middle East, reports continue to come out about an […]
- The Watchman: Pastor Saeed's Release and Iran's Double Game 01/20/2016Welcome to the final edition of The Watchman. After more than 10 years with CBN, Terrorism Analyst Erick Stakelbeck is moving on to new adventures. For this last show, we'll examine the Iranian regime's continued terrorist activity in spite of Pastor Saeed Abedini's release. We also talk to Dr. Michael Youssef about his new book, End Times and […]Erick Stakelbeck
- The Watchman Show: What to Watch for in 2016 01/05/2016On this week's edition of The Watchman, we look ahead to 2016 and the major stories to watch for, including ISIS, Iran, Russia in the Middle East, homegrown jihad and more.Erick Stakelbeck
- David Cameron's Tough Line Against the Muslim Brotherhood 12/18/2015British Prime Minister David Cameron is taking a tough line against the Muslim Brotherhood--but the Obama administration is unlikely to follow. Erick Stakelbeck takes a closer look at how the Brotherhood's ideology inspires terrorism.Erick Stakelbeck
- M 6.6 - Northern East Pacific RiseDYFI? - I Time2016-04-29 01:33:38 UTC2016-04-28 18:33:38 -07:00 at epicenterLocation10.271°N 103.715°WDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.0 - 1km SE of Norsup, VanuatuPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VII Time2016-04-28 19:33:24 UTC2016-04-29 06:33:24 +11:00 at epicenterLocation16.074°S 167.393°EDepth27.17 km (16.88 mi)
- M 7.8 - 27km SSE of Muisne, EcuadorPAGER - ORANGE ShakeMap - VIII DYFI? - IX Time2016-04-16 23:58:37 UTC2016-04-16 18:58:37 -05:00 at epicenterLocation0.372°N 79.940°WDepth19.16 km (11.91 mi)
- M 5.7 - 2km NW of Ozu, JapanPAGER - YELLOW ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - IIITime2016-04-15 16:45:56 UTC2016-04-16 01:45:56 +09:00 at epicenterLocation32.881°N 130.846°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- M 7.0 - 1km WSW of Kumamoto-shi, JapanPAGER - RED ShakeMap - IX DYFI? - IX Time2016-04-15 16:25:06 UTC2016-04-16 01:25:06 +09:00 at epicenterLocation32.782°N 130.726°EDepth10.00 km (6.21 mi)
- NYPD Investigating First Palestinian Muslim Captain For Cheating On Exam
- Oh, Canada: Muslim “Customer” Bullies Cafe Owner To Remove Israeli Flag, Cafe Owner Complies
- Report: ISIS Dispatches Hundreds Of Terrorists To Target Europe In Deadly Waves Of Attacks
- Islamic State In Bangladesh Kills Convert To Christianity To Teach A “Lesson To Others”
- ISIS Vows More Dark Days For Europe, “What Awaits You Will Be Even Harsher, Even More Bitter, By The Permission Of Allah”
- David Wood: “Jihad Is Now A Way Of Life In The West”
- UK: Would-Be Terrorists Are Being Taught How To Slit Throats And Behead INSIDE British Prisons
- “We Are At War”: 31 Dead After Muslims Attack Brussels Airport And Subway, ISIS Claims Responsibility
- 321: The “Closest Comets To Pass By Earth In Recorded History” Swing By On Monday
- Muslim Music Video Praises Suicide Bombings, Longs For Blood And Body Parts
- France Battling Jihadis In Police Force, Military
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Jihadist Ordered By Allah “To Kill People” Previously Had Restricted Security Clearance At Nation’s Busiest Airport
- Italy: Imam Reminds Muslim Migrants That “Allah Ordered You To Kill”
- Oh, Canada: Toronto Muslim Stabs Soldiers, Says “Allah Told Me To Come Here And Kill People”
- MustSeeTV: David Wood Fact Checks Islam-Sanitizing Video Titled “10 Lies You Were Told About Islam”
- Again: Palestinian Official Praises Terrorists As The “Crown On Our Head”
- Uruguay: Muslim Boasts “I Killed A Jew Because Allah Ordered It”
- Muslim Converts To Christianity After Studying “Allah’s Laws”
- Latest ISIS Execution Video Shows Victim Forced To Wear GoPro Camera And Jump To His Death, More Beheadings
- Oh, Canada: Montreal Muslim Develops Sudden Affection For ISIS, Starts Threatening Neighbors
- Denmark: Teenage Girl Converts To Islam, Develops Sudden Urge To Detonate Chemical Bomb At Jewish School
- Iran Test Fires “Israel Must Be Wiped Out” Missiles, Threatens To Leave “Nuke Deal”
- Mini-Documentary: “The Nine – Overcoming ISIS”
- Again: Islamic State Savages Behead Boy For Missing His Friday Prayers
- 3-In-1: Supermoon, Solar Eclipse And “Staggeringly Close” Asteroid To All Happen On March 8th
- Oh, Canada: Multicultural Council Member Welcoming Muslim “Refugees” Calls Killing Jews A “Sacred Duty Of Jihad”
- Moscow Child Beheader: Allah Made Me Do It
- Hocus-Pocus: Saudi Cleric Warns That Posting Pics On Social Media May Cause Cancer In Children
- Professor Of Qur’anic Studies: “Jews Are Causing Devastating Corruption Throughout The Land”
- Canada: Quebec Imam Says Islam Condones “Marital Rape” And Wife Beating
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
|Ryan Rangel on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on You’re Forged! Trump Dec…|
|frank edward a on Ariel Sharon Has Died, Late Je…|
|We Have Been Comfort… on Police In Oslo, Norway:…|
|ICA on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Rifleman III on NYPD Investigating First Pales…|
|NYPD Investigating F… on NYPD Investigating First Pales…|
|disturbeddeputy on NYPD Investigating First Pales…|
|beCarefulWhatYouFall… on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|beCarefulWhatYouFall… on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Alan B on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Anonymous on Daniel 9:27 And The Confirmati…|
|Andrew Wardell on Muslim Executioner: Strangling…|
|Felicity Geiranger on The Mark of the Beast –…|
|Felicity Geiranger on The Mark of the Beast –…|
- 2,223,867 Visitors Since March 2011