Lebanon: Hezbollah Leader Calls For Mass Protests Over Mohammad Film, Says The US Must Be Held Accountable
Reuters – “The head of Lebanon’s Shi’ite militant group Hezbollah on Sunday called for nationwide protests against a film mocking the Prophet Mohammad, saying the United States must be held accountable for the Internet video.
‘We call for protests tomorrow in the southern suburbs (of Beirut) at 5 o’clock,’ Hezbollah Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech.
‘Muslims and Christians must remain vigilant in order to refrain from sliding towards strife. Those responsible for the film, starting with the U.S., must be held accountable.
‘All these developments are being orchestrated by U.S. intelligence,’ he said, adding that the U.S. government was using the excuse of freedom of speech in order to justify the continued broadcast of the film.
Nasrallah also called for demonstrations around Lebanon, including the southern coastal town of Tyre on Wednesday and the northern town of Hermel on Sunday.
The video, circulating on the Internet under several titles including ‘Innocence of Muslims’, portrays Mohammad as a womanizer and a fool…
Nasrallah’s speech came a few hours after Pope Benedict left Lebanon for the Vatican, ending a three-day tour in which he urged Arab leaders to serve justice and peace.” Read more.
- Sweden: Muslims Stream Three-Hour Rape On Facebook Live midnightwatcher.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/swe… https://t.co/HepXCPSKgo 3 weeks ago
- PA condemns 'light sentence' for Azariya 02/21/2017Ramallah PA government meeting concludes with condemnation of Azariya sentence, calls on residents to pay electric and water bills.
- Ayatollah: We will liberate 'Palestine', remove cancer of Israel 02/21/2017Iran's spiritual leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei calls for liberation of 'Palestine', labels Jewish state 'cancerous tumor'.
- Iraqi forces bring fight to west Mosul 02/21/2017ISIS loses ground as Iraqi forces enter west Mosul.
- Comic-Con comes to Arabia 02/21/2017Saudi Arabia hosts its first Comic-Con event with hopes of boosting local economy.
- PA leader meets with heads of Balad party 02/21/2017PA leader Mahmoud Abbas met with members of the Israeli Arab Balad party to discuss ways to help Palestinians achieve political goals.
- Iran unveils 'smart and advanced' rockets 02/21/2017In latest military exercises, Iran's Revolutionary Guard launches several sophisticated rockets.
- PA leader calls on EU to recognize 'Palestine' 02/21/2017Rami Hamdallah urges EU states to recognize "Palestine" in order to "save" the two-state solution.
- The Right Throws Milo to the WolvesThe hateful Left whose most effective weapon is character assassination has created a gotcha culture for conservatives, and conservatives can be counted on to fold every time. Barney Frank had a prostitution ring operating out of his house and masturbated into the president's locker in the Capitol gym. But that didn't prevent him from architecting […]
- McMaster for National Security AdvisorPresident Trump has selected independent-minded U.S. Army Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster to replace National Security Advisor Mike Flynn who vacated the key White House post last week under a cloud. The Independent Journal Review said McMaster, who will retain his active military status, would appeal to conservatives, describing him as someone who is “six different […]
- Horowitz: CPAC's Disinvitation to Milo an Assault on Free SpeechIn the wake of controversial comments unearthed from a podcast that seemed to defend sexual relationships between young teenagers and adults under certain circumstances, Breitbart editor and gay libertarian firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos was disinvited by CPAC as the keynote speaker at its upcoming event and lost his lucrative book deal from Simon & Schuste […]
- Nikki Haley Puts UN Anti-Israelism In CrosshairsThe Trump administration’s U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, has hit the ground running. She spoke truth to power by strongly calling out the United Nations for its anti-Israel bias and double standards. Her predecessor, Samantha Power, never came close. After attending her first regular meeting of the UN Security Council devoted to the Mi […]
- Politics in a Democracy Is War by Other MeansBruce Thornton is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center. Since the election of Donald Trump the “partisan divide” has escalated into a “Civil War,” according to many commentators. “The Fight for Washington” headlines a PJ Media column. The New York Times’ Thomas Friedman says Trump’s election was a political “Pearl Harbor.” The in […]
- Senator Menendez and the Pollard EffectOriginally published by the Jerusalem Post. Speaking to his ministers on Sunday about his visit last week to Washington, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu heralded a new era in US-Israel relations. To a degree, he was correct. When US President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump greeted Netanyahu and his wife Sara as they alighted from their car at t […]
- Leader of Groups Linked to Hamas Featured at U of Miami Commencement CeremonyWilfredo Amr Ruiz is fervently involved with groups that incite terror and bigotry. So why would the University of Miami allow him to participate in a commencement ceremony for its students and subject them to prejudice and propaganda in the name of interfaith representation? School officials have much to answer for. On December 15, 2016, the University of M […]
- Israel Does Not Cause Anti-Semitism 02/21/2017In a recent letter to the New York Times, the current Earl of Balfour, Roderick Balfour, argued that it is Israel's fault that there is "growing anti-Semitism around the world." Balfour, who is a descendent of Arthur Balfour, the British Foreign
- The Offer that Turns the Gaza Strip into Singapore 02/21/2017Last week, Hamas received an offer that no sane entity would turn down. The offer did not come from Hamas's allies in Iran and the Islamic world. The offer, to turn the impoverished Gaza Strip into "the Singapore of the Middle East," came from Israel.
- What is a Killer Imam Doing in Public Libraries in Canada? 02/21/2017How is it possible that books that advocate violence and extremism meet the "selection criteria" of the Ottawa Public Library, but those that speak out against violence and extremism do not? The presence of these Islamic books, and these books alone, in
- France's Muslim Demographic Future 02/20/2017France's Muslim population could quickly grow to close to 15-17 million, but no one can know precisely unless the law prohibiting the official collection of ethnic data is changed. These figures do not take into consideration the Muslim population that
- Israel's Public Relations: The Problem and the Solution 02/20/2017It is worth noting that the Jewish State was effectively created through the efforts of the countries of the world in San Remo and Geneva years prior to the Holocaust. Jerusalem, except for fewer than 200 years in the 11th and 12th Centuries, when it was
- A Month of Islam and Multiculturalism in Germany: January 2017 02/19/2017"If we are serious about the fight against Islamism and terrorism, then it must also be a cultural struggle." — German Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel. German authorities issued 105,000 visas for so-called family reunifications in 2016, a 50% increase
- The Vatican's Relations with Islam 02/19/2017"They are driving us out of the Middle East," declared Pope Francis on returning from Turkey. "[I]t would be beautiful if all Islamic leaders, whether they are political, religious or academic leaders, would speak out clearly and condemn this because
- Islamic State threatens to wipe out Egypt’s Copts 02/21/2017ICC Note: The Islamic State in Egypt has released another propaganda video this time vowing to destroy the Christian communities of Egypt. The end of the video reportedly shows the perpetrator of the December Cairo Church bombing swearing to liberate Cairo from the infidels. 02/21/2017 Egypt (WWM): The Islamic State has released a propaganda video, vowing to […]
- Assyrian Family Returns to Home in Nineveh Plains 02/11/2017ICC Note: An Assyrian family has returned to their home in Telsqof, Iraq after over two years of displacement by ISIS. While Christians still wonder if a future in Iraq is possible, this family has taken the step to return home and restart their life. Many Christian leaders in Iraq including Chaldean Patriarch Mar Sako have been encouraging this so as to pre […]
- Young Syrian tells how he survived ‘worst-case scenario’ of kidnap and torture by Islamic State 02/10/2017ICC Note: Meghrik was taken off a bus in Syria and placed before an ISIS judge. The verdict was death because he had a Christian name, though religion was nothing to him. When placed in his grave with a gun to his head, Meghrik agreed to convert. The next few days he was tortured by ISIS prison guards. Miraculously, Meghrik was released by his captors. This […]
- M 6.5 - 42km E of Padilla, BoliviaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - III DYFI? - IIITime2017-02-21 14:09:04 UTC2017-02-21 10:09:04 -04:00 at epicenterLocation19.284°S 63.899°WDepth597.91 km (371.52 mi)
- M 6.3 - 50km NW of San Antonio de los Cobres, ArgentinaPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - IVTime2017-02-18 12:10:15 UTC2017-02-18 09:10:15 -03:00 at epicenterLocation23.920°S 66.689°WDepth200.59 km (124.64 mi)
- M 4.7 - 24km NW of Waikoloa Village, HawaiiPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - IV DYFI? - VTime2017-02-17 15:33:29 UTC2017-02-17 05:33:29 -10:00 at epicenterLocation20.067°N 156.057°WDepth40.72 km (25.30 mi)
- M 6.5 - 10km SSW of Basilisa, PhilippinesPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VII DYFI? - VIII Time2017-02-10 14:03:43 UTC2017-02-10 22:03:43 +08:00 at epicenterLocation9.911°N 125.461°EDepth15.00 km (9.32 mi)
- M 6.3 - 20km WSW of Pasni, PakistanPAGER - GREEN ShakeMap - VI DYFI? - VITime2017-02-07 22:03:56 UTC2017-02-08 03:03:56 +05:00 at epicenterLocation25.216°N 63.272°EDepth25.90 km (16.09 mi)
- Sweden: Muslims Stream Three-Hour Rape On Facebook Live
- Australia: Multiple Deaths Reported After Muslim Yelling “Allahu Akbar” Mows Down Pedestrians With Car
- Ohio: Muslim “Refugee” Unleashes Car-And-Knife Rampage On University Campus
- David Wood On Why Muslims Pray To Mohammed (Video)
- Scotland: “Deeply-Religious-But-No-Fanatic” Friendly Muslim Kills Not-As-Deeply-Religious Friendly Muslim For “Disrespecting” The Prophet Mohammed
- Police Massacred In Dallas: FBI Investigating Dallas Mosque That Hosted Anti-Police Group
- Robert Spencer: Muslims Wouldn’t Bomb Muhammad’s City, Would They? Sure They Would.
- Muslims In Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Arizona Develop Sudden Urge To Rape And Murder
- David Wood: Anti-Muslim Bigotry And Violence On The Rise … From Other Muslims
- California: Muslim Woman At LA Airport Threatens To Bomb America (Video)
- Doctrines Of Demons: London Church Hosts Islamic Prayers, Ramadan Iftari Dinners
- “Your Jesus Did Not Come To Save Him From Us”: Muslims Mock Christian Wife After Slitting Her Husband’s Throat
- Utah Lieutenant Gov Has To Distort The “Religion Of Peace” … To Promote Peace
- Lamebrain Loretta: Attorney General Says Motive Of Orlando Killer “May Never Be Known”
- “We Belong To ISIS”: Philadelphia “Men” Ruthlessly Attack Husband And Wife Outside Restaurant
- Canada: Private Islamic School Teaches Children It’s Good To Kill Gays And Adulterers, Chop Off Limbs
- Idaho: Syrian “Refugees” Reportedly Rape Little Girl At Knifepoint
- Arkansas: Muslims Make Terroristic Threats After Accusing Christian Waitress Of Delaying Order, “People Like You Are The Reason We Kill”
- Believers Behaving Badly: Robert Spencer On The Global Outbreak Of “Mental Illness” (Video)
- Madness: Racist Muslim Immigrant Who Praised 9/11 Terror Attacks Is On Homeland Security Advisory Council
- New Mexico: Muslim “Refugee” Arrested In Border County In Possession Of Region’s Gas Pipeline Plans
- Texas: Muslim Man Arrested For Making Terrorist Threats, “Anyone Who Touches Me Is Going To Bleed”
- Lying Wonders: Muslim Man Finds “Allah” Written Inside Watermelon In Arabic
- France: Muslim Man Hears Voices, Stabs Teenage Girl For Allah As “Ramadan Sacrifice”
- Terror In Texas: Muslim Gunman Shot Dead After Taking Hostages At Walmart
- David Wood: Western Politicians And Media Continue To Praise Islam, Even As It Bathes In Seas Of Blood
- After Florida Massacre And Fearing Difficult Questions, Pro-Terror CAIR Throws Out Reporter Before Press Conference
- Muslim Preacher Visiting Orlando Mosque: Homosexuals Should Be Killed, “Let’s Get Rid Of Them”
- Florida Terror: Muslim Gunman Slaughers At Least 50 For Allah At Orlando Gay Bar
- Muslims In Oklahoma, California, Illinois, Georgia, Texas Develop Sudden Urge To Attack, Threaten Non-Muslims
Islamic Terrorist Network In America
- 2,318,846 Visitors Since March 2011